Premier League Festive Season

Screen-Shot-2019-07-23-at-11.48.08-752x440.png

Joint top again @RobinLFC. It's beautiful. :lol: :lol:

You will be ahead on goal difference (unless we run riot against Burnley) but we would still be joint top.

I'm gonna be honest, you appear to be rattled. Throwing around green smilies like they're going out of business is a sure sign.

so you are assuming City win their two games in hand, and United lose theirs?

On the United forum after such an abject performance - you are on the windup.

No, you will win your game in hand to be second (second, not joint top lolz, not aimed at you btw). City will be third a point behind us two.

Two teams are managed by recent league winning world class managers. The other is Ole. You can imagine where the threat lies.

You will be ahead on goal difference (unless we run riot against Burnley) but we would still be joint top.

I'm gonna be honest, you appear to be rattled. Throwing around green smilies like they're going out of business is a sure sign.
I didn't watch tonight's game, been following the darts and was still too pissed after that WBA performance on Sunday, but yeah looks like we were bad once again. The players need to massively step up their game instead of looking like they think everything will magically happen without puttng in any effort.

Not necessarily rattled, I still think we've got the best chance to win the title, but pissed indeed that we're throwing away points the last few weeks.

Who was your league challenger in 2009 just out of interest?
I think we’re in a pretty similar situation to 2009. As in, I never felt threatened by that Liverpool team. Yeah, they had their moments but I felt like they were always punching above their weight challenging us.
And I guess they feel the same way about us right now. Which is fair enough considering they definitely have the better squad and are the current champions after all.

But we are definitely making progress.

I'd sign off on Utd/Clippers doubles for the next 3 years if it means all else would be back to normal as Friday on :(
Same here mate! Although we got Liverpool winning the league and a global pandemic in the same year, so I think a reversal in 2021 is definitely called for.

Crazy, they’re saying they desperately need a CB in January yet they’ve conceded 1 in their last 2 Games. It’s their attack letting them down

I am pissed off for sure. Worst thing is I could see this happening. Not sure why Klopp is using these games to give playing time to Milner and Jones. I suppose it's his right. But he took off a defensive mid for Gini when Thiago was the obvious move. Ridiculous management but I can't question him really considering where he's taken us.

Let me look into my 18 year Redcafe history. Ah, here it is: "It's a marathon, not sprint Dumbo". :)

Certainly is, and while none of us genuinely think it's our year - it's good to see you're not 10-12 points clear like last year.
And are dropping a lot of poor points to lowly teams.

McManaman giving Liverpool the benefit of the doubt.
Last night he said we were a disgrace because we looked so poor in the first half.

Prick!

Crazy, they’re saying they desperately need a CB in January yet they’ve conceded 1 in their last 2 Games. It’s their attack letting them down

Jota is a huge miss for them particularly the form he was on before getting injured

Liverpool have won 1 in 6 against bottom 7 teams this season.

Painful watching Crouch, Shearer and Mcmanoman give us a thousands excuses for Liverpool not winning jesus !

These lot get such a free pass when it comes to criticism in the media , they wouldn't dare suggest the scousers were not good enough, imagine.

I didn't watch tonight's game, been following the darts and was still too pissed after that WBA performance on Sunday, but yeah looks like we were bad once again. The players need to massively step up their game instead of looking like they think everything will magically happen without puttng in any effort.

Not necessarily rattled, I still think we've got the best chance to win the title, but pissed indeed that we're throwing away points the last few weeks.

I can't wait for the Anfield encounter in a couple of weeks, it'll be the biggest game we've played in decades.

Have to agree. They're really milking the Van Dijk injury and using that as an excuse for why they're not getting the wins that you'd expect them to get.

Yeah Liverpool aren't really conceding many goals. Other than the Aston Villa game, which was just a bizarre match.

They're not taking their chances the way they did last season.

I am pissed off for sure. Worst thing is I could see this happening. Not sure why Klopp is using these games to give playing time to Milner and Jones. I suppose it's his right. But he took off a defensive mid for Gini when Thiago was the obvious move. Ridiculous management but I can't question him really considering where he's taken us.

He's chopping and changing to account for the busy festive period, just like every other manager in the prem and beyond. It's a squad game and all that.

Liverpool weren't bad, but they were wasteful and very unlucky in front of goal. Salah had some Martialitis today.
Not saying they were. Just the double standards he has.

We played a far better organised side in Wolves who defended really well but we were ‘disgraceful’ . Liverpool play a relegation candidate but it’s ok.

It's Salah. He's top scorer but his performances have been awful all season. Looks uninterested.

Yeah Liverpool aren't really conceding many goals. Other than the Aston Villa game, which was just a bizarre match.

They're not taking their chances the way they did last season.
You could say they aren't having everything go their way for a change. Last season one of those chances would have gone in off the keeper's backside or something.