Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

Not being funny but we've got Mcnair in CDM and Rojo in CB no wonder we are getting dicked.

We shouldn't forget that these lot have been playing under Tuchel for a longer time. Right now our players are still LVGised. Would be interesting to see how well we'd play against each other at full strength.

This loss will give Jose a lot more insight than a win would have. It's what pre-season is about. Rather to lose these useless games instead of totally succumbing in the opening games of the Premier League.

Dortmund should have a good run for the league this year, especially if they pick up Schurrle and Gotze.

They can definitely challenge Bayern, it will depend on their consistency.

Emre Mor is going to be some player. Dortmund got him for a steal as well. That is the kind of talented young winger I wish we had.

But it's all Rooney's fault! Look at him, not even playing and is just stinking the place. Sell him now or just sack him.

Rojo is definitely first out of the door.

This. He is the only one I am 100% certain about being sold, probably at a massive loss but that doesn't matter as long as we don't have to see him again.

What did LvG buy him for again, fecking £18m? We will be lucky to recoup £8m.

Our rust is showing. We're getting spanked by a team that's much sharper and more honed in mentally than us.

But it's all Rooney's fault! Look at him, not even playing and is just stinking the place. Sell him now or just sack him.
We didn't look this bad before he joined up with the squad.

De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Schneiderlin, Pogba, Rooney, Martial and Ibra aren't playing. I would expect only Bailly, Shaw and Targaryan to start from players who are playing today.

So not much you can read in today's match.

Really? Naming players have have not actually signed and there is no guarantee they actually will either is a bit cringey .

pre season or not its a big beating this. No wonder Jose got that Wigan game tied up sharply as we'd be going into this as our first pre season game, probably would have conceded 8.

Could we please steal Depay, Rojo, Jone's passport and leave them in china?

Which one of these Dortmund players are we looking at getting next year? @slig any recommendations?
Fantasy Girl says: You wont get any of them, cause Mou+Ibra+Co wont bring you salvation. Nobody will believe the fairy tail of the "biggest club" anymore and the other pullfactor called money wont attract great players. They want to play fantastic football, that they get at us, not at United.

He's mostly avoided criticism in this thread but I think Herrera has been very poor today.

our pressing game really garbage today. Wasteful on the ball as well but thats down to the rustiness I guess

Fantasy Girl says: You wont get any of them, cause Mou+Ibra+Co wont bring you salvation. Nobody will believe the fairy tail of the "biggest club" anymore and the other pullfactor called money wont attract great players. They want to play fantastic football, that they get at us, not at United.
:lol:

Dortmund are also missing way fewer first teamers. We haven't got Ibra, Martial, Rooney, Smalling, De Gea, Schneiderlin, Basti, Darmian or Pogba (:angel:) playing at all today.

Not true, they weren't playing with 5 or 6 first teamers either. It just seems they have more depth in talent than this Utd side

Gotta give credit to Herrera for lasting another 90mins. second on the bounce believe!

Ignoring that they are way ahead in preparations and we are missing most of our team... pre season means nothing. Dont forget we beat Madrid and Barca in LvG's 2 pre seasons.

Hm, I think that Emre Mor looks pretty good or Dembele, I've not decided yet. I'm sure we'll go 50/50 with Bayern getting Dembele and us getting Mor.

He's mostly avoided criticism in this thread but I think Herrera has been very poor today.
Since his first season (where he played like half the season) he's really not been up to par. Think this could be his last season to prove himself.