Pre-season friendly Manchester United - Borussia Dortmund

Didn't Mourinho say that Dortmund are 2 weeks ahead in terms of prep and have played few more games?

It definitely shows.
Dortmund are also missing way fewer first teamers. We haven't got Ibra, Martial, Rooney, Smalling, De Gea, Schneiderlin, Basti, Darmian or Pogba (:angel:) playing at all today.

Bayern is the only squad in the world that has first team and reserves team in CL.

Well this is a preseason game to forget. :lol:

Dortmund should have a good run for the league this year, especially if they pick up Schurrle and Gotze.

Following the match from the airport. How's it looking? From what I'm reading it might as well be mid way through a Moyes / LVG season. It wont surprise me to read a lot of negativity aimed at the likes of Jones, Rojo, Lingard, Memphis, Herrera, Valencia and Mata. Because in all honesty, they have all been either fairly average of plain naff. This is only a pre-season and it is in a brutally humid environment and the opposition have had an extra few games to get into fitness. That's all well and good but why does it seem like certain players have wasted the summer making a transition from averagely bad to boringly mediocre? Is it because they just need the right management or are they simply not good enough...?

People do realise we have more players than these … don't they?
Haven't been on the matchday thread page for a while I see? The idea is basically that any time a player is not standing out, we need to buy a replacement who is a proven established 30 million + player.

1 player chasing the ball like a headless chicken, the rest just standing and watching. We have a squad of braindeads.

Paddy Crerand on every goal we've ever conceded: 'nothing you can do about that, apart from hold your hands up and say what a goal'

Dortmund should have a good run for the league this year, especially if they pick up Schurrle and Gotze.
I'm not so sure, Bayern look really good in terms of their squad and depth already this year, if some of their bigger players don't preform well though I can see Dortmund nicking it.

It doesnt matter,as long they are smiling and looking happy on training grounds.