Gaming PlayStation 5

GTA 6 will probably run at 30fps on the pro as well as the base consoles! The CPU on the pro has hardly been touched.

If Xbox conosles were not on life support I actually think GTA 6 would give the Series S a real boost. But the series consoles are cooked. As the kids, say.

The UK price might adjust down sooner or later.

Sony's very own PS5 digital is about £380 UK and $450 in the US. It's just a presentation slide, people then start throwing a fit over one to one conversions each time these things are presented. Euro to dollar factoring EU vat works out 1-1 these days, EU PS5 is about 450euro so again expect the EU Pro price to shift down. There's a lot of varying VAT and other factors they have to work on.

If you do a base conversion of the current PS5, a $450 US PS5 works out to £344, then add on 20% VAT it works out to £412, so UK rip off Britain rant Brexit rant is getting a good deal.

Also don't forget is some US states they have high sales tax as well so someone over there will paying close to $800

GTA 6 will probably run at 30fps on the pro as well as the base consoles! The CPU on the pro has hardly been touched.

If Xbox conosles were not on life support I actually think GTA 6 would give the Series S a real boost. But the series consoles are cooked. As the kids, say.
Of course – otherwise how are they going to sell the PS6 version of the game??? :)

Madness that PS5 Pro price. Glad I’ve kept with my original PS5 that I’ve had since day one and still runs so good without any issues.

That price for the PS5 Pro makes me think that it won’t be any surprise that the PS6 could end up being the first console to cost as close to or even exceed £1K.

Another terrible month of PS Plus. Plucky Squire should be really good but they’ve stopped adding major PS5 titles over the last few months.

@swooshboy apparently I'd never deleted SE5 :lol: decided to have a quick pop on and do mission 8, stealthy as feck for the first 3rd then one mistake and it all went tits up FFS.

My "quick pop on" ... Lasted 2 and a half hours
:lol:

Then the last level ... Over in 30 seconds :lol:

@swooshboy apparently I'd never deleted SE5 :lol: decided to have a quick pop on and do mission 8, stealthy as feck for the first 3rd then one mistake and it all went tits up FFS.

My "quick pop on" ... Lasted 2 and a half hours
:lol:

Then the last level ... Over in 30 seconds :lol:
:lol: Sounds about par for the course!!

Let's def get a time to do the rest of the misisons!

Just got my new dual sense - black. But I don’t feel like giving up on my old one the drift of which was minimal and has suddenly accelerated. Bizarre..

What is SE5?

Sniper Elite i think?

Correct.

It isn't a groundbreaking game, graphics aren't special, storyline is typical, gameplay is fecking hilarious when in co-op though. Honestly, one of my favourite series of games because of @swooshboy , it's stupid fun. Simple, fun. What games should be.

My favourite part is hearing swoosh say "oh no" or "feck".

His nightmare is me saying "I've forgot the buttons again" as I launch a grenade somewhere. Amazing shit

Correct.

It isn't a groundbreaking game, graphics aren't special, storyline is typical, gameplay is fecking hilarious when in co-op though. Honestly, one of my favourite series of games because of @swooshboy , it's stupid fun. Simple, fun. What games should be.

My favourite part is hearing swoosh say "oh no" or "feck".

His nightmare is me saying "I've forgot the buttons again" as I launch a grenade somewhere. Amazing shit
Yeah i hear a lot of good things about them. Particularly in co op. Think i might have played one of hte earlier ones a million years ago

Yeah i hear a lot of good things about them. Particularly in co op. Think i might have played one of hte earlier ones a million years ago
If you ever wanna go coop just hit me up, swoosh is probably game too
Same levels are always a new challenge anyway.