PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

Can't stand them tbh. City's wins are hollow, and there's still a decent chance they could be stripped of their titles.

Agreed. No one cares if City wins another title, including the few club supporters they have. City are a fictional club, forged by corruption.

Where's the rule that states if you continue to complain at the ref 1 second after he just booked you then you will receive a second yellow?
CAUTION

Caution offences include (but are not limited to):

action(s) which show(s) a clear lack of respect for the match official(s) e.g.sarcastic clapping

There were two incidents of dissent. First the dissent at giving Liverpool a throw, then more dissent after he got the first booking.

This Brighton kit is horrid

CAUTION

action(s) which show(s) a clear lack of respect for the match official(s) e.g.sarcastic clapping

There were two incidents of dissent. First the dissent at giving Liverpool a throw, then more dissent after he got the first booking.
What a massive crybaby you are

CAUTION

The dissent was essentially all in one action. There was barely 2 seconds between Dalot throwing his arm about in frustration and then repeating the same action.

Do you all not want Arsenaal to win? I'd far rather them win the title this year than City again.

I can’t ever not enjoy our rivals losing/dropping points, regardless of who benefits

Agreed. No one cares if City wins another title, including the few club supporters they have. City are a fictional club, forged by corruption.
You've got a far different take than me. They're my most hated club, and I can't stand to see them win another one.

Brighton wasting chance after chance with these hollywood shots on goal

I can’t ever not enjoy our rivals losing/dropping points, regardless of who benefits
I wouldn't consider Arsenal a rival, personally. I'm totally indifferent to them. Far better them win than City or Pool. Or even Chelsea, due to their antics.

Ref has actually been kind of okay? (outside of the Rice decision). Hasn't fallen for Arsenal's desperate dives.

The dissent was essentially all in one action. There was barely 2 seconds between Dalot throwing his arm about in frustration and then repeating the same action.
There was still a gap so it was technically two incidents. But it was a bullshit sending off, even if correct under the rules

So Arteta couldn't beat Brighton either? He must be a terrible manager.

Not to mention Klopp, who had 1W 2D 2L in his last 5 games against Brighton. Awful manager.

Blowing dead on 96 minutes despite the ball being out of play for 80% of the injury time period.

Time-wasting definitely pays.

Don’t understand how you can be booking players for time wasting in added time yet still only play the 6 allocated minutes pretty much exactly.

So Arteta couldn't beat Brighton either? He must be a terrible manager.

Not to mention Klopp, who had 1W 2D 2L in his last 5 games against Brighton. Awful manager.
Sort of ignoring the context that Arsenal were down to 10 men

Really poor overall to watch. Far too many games like this nowaday

Booooo, the referee did his job correctly, booooo. Dumbest fan base in the world this lot.

Very weirdly defensively performance. Arsenal didn't even remotely try to win.