PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

Amad looks useful. Should he start over Garnacho?
He should start right with Garnacho starting left I think. Garnacho has never impressed from the right, always looks dangerous from the left.

He should start right with Garnacho starting left I think. Garnacho has never impressed from the right, always looks dangerous from the left.
That sounds alright. Might not have a whole lot of goals there though. Then again Rashford isn't exactly racking up the goals either.

I do understand where Ten Hag is coming from with bringing all these Ajax players to Old Trafford.

It's worked an absolute treat for Gravenberch today.

I do understand where Ten Hag is coming from with bringing all these Ajax players to Old Trafford.

It's worked an absolute treat for Gravenberch today.

It's so weird that EtH is trying to sign the Dutch national team but Liverpool probably have their 3 best players.

You ask any Tottenham fan and pretty sure most of them would say they were missing a decent CF last season to replace Kane. Go check their forums, also see what they think of Richarlison, it's not favourable.

Levy is the main reason Tottenham are struggling. He doesn't invest enough in the squad, makes poor decisions on a regular basis. United fans would hate him.

Anyway, god we're crap. Don't look like troubling Liverpool at all.

Wonder if the Spurs fans know that in terms of gross spend, they've actually spent a bit more than Arsenal the last 5 years. In terms of Net Spend, it's only €10m less.

The way Ten Hag went on about those fa cup wins

giphy.gif