PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

Seems like a game City concede late and Pep implodes on the touchline.

Wan Bissaka left back now?

Fullkrug moves at a speed Weghorst would be proud of. Can’t see him cracking more than 5 league goals

Aaron Jogbacka keeping Haaland onside. Classic.

Nunes does his first thing ever in a City shirt. Game over.

Haaland is insane - he is going to break the scoring record for a season. He has touched the ball 1-2 times in the second half and still scores.

Looks like City are winning the title again this season too. It was nice to dream for a couple of weeks at least

So they’re clearly winning the league again .

Boring, cheating cnuts.

Hat-trick land at it again. Solskjaer went from managing him to managing United. It's some amount of incompetence that we didn't snap him up soon after. Anyone said it couldn't have happened, absolute nonsense

Hat-trick land at it again. Solskjaer went from managing him to managing United. It's some amount of incompetence that we didn't snap him up soon after. Anyone said it couldn't have happened, absolute nonsense
Haaland hates United so it was always going to be difficult.

Do City fans ever sing anything other than those 2 sentences of blue moon?

I've said it before but this era of the PL feels like when Cena was winning everything in the WWE. Bland and predictable.

The Premier League almost certainly needs to intervene, the title race is becoming less and less interesting. Who makes the champions league and who gets relegated is far more fascinating.

Didn't Ole want him but Woodward blocked it?

What made us a non-starter when he was leaving Dortmund was the fact that only Ole courted him. Ole’s situation was rocky (as it often was) and he wasn’t made to feel as if United as a whole were eager to sign him.

I've said it before but this era of the PL feels like when Cena was winning everything in the WWE. Bland and predictable.

The Premier League almost certainly needs to intervene, the title race is becoming less and less interesting. Who makes the champions league and who gets relegated is far more fascinating.
Awkward for the world's best league having City, with 115 charges hanging over its head, winning 5 in a row

Cena and the City fans have something in common. You can't see them.

I'd say more like Lance Armstrong.