PL Matchday 3 | 31/08/24 - 01/09/24

What was the price we could have had him for again?

Where the feck are Real Madrid and Barcelona now? Fecking cnuts are vultures around our best players.

Can’t wait for him to go to RM. He will absolutely destroy that league

Madrid should have gone for Haaland over Mbappe. They needed a proper goalscorer to replace Benzema

That was a lovely Man City move and a beautiful pass from Haaland.

Horrible finish from Lewis.

The only solace I can take from us being shite for the last 5-6 years is that we could've done everything right and we still wouldn't have won the league due to these cheating cnuts.

The crowd is so quiet, absolutely dead. I know they're getting outplayed but they're only a goal behind.

Do West Ham play any differently than they did under Moyes? Obviously City are a special case so I'm not expecting much from them here, but whatever I've seen from them so far this season hasn't been inspiring. Think they really should be playing better football with Paqueta, Kudus and Bowen.

Grealish best game for awhile (feels like his only game). Driving at the fullback and making things happen instead of playing with fear and turning back all the time. Hope we get this Jack for the entire season.

Silly goal to concede but the entire teams been good bar maybe Doku.

Kudus is such a powerful ball carrier. Best in the league at it?

Bernardo and KDB deciding they don't give any fecks about defending in the second half, letting WH overrun City.