'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

Dias has been injured though hasn’t he, so makes sense to start the other 2? KDB decision is an odd one though.

He has but he's fit again iirc I can understand Laporte and Cancelo not getting in but Dias is a must for me when fit. Half a Dias is better than Akanji and Stones combined.

Playing those kinda mind games with Arteta is gonna give me a heart attack Pep

No way did he say this, hahaha

youve-got-no-fans-drunk.gif

He has but he's fit again iirc I can understand Laporte and Cancelo not getting in but Dias is a must for me when fit. Half a Dias is better than Akanji and Stones combined.

I think you’re being a bit harsh on Akanji there, I think he’s been pretty good since he came in- may be just me though.

I think you’re being a bit harsh on Akanji there, I think he’s been pretty good since he came in- may be just me though.

The thing with Akanji is he looks great for 85 minutes of every game and he's great on the ball, but he always has that one moment and its always a big one, where he either misses a simple pass, or switches off. Similar to Kyle Walker actually, its what holds both back from being truly top notch.

Pep is not holding back in his post match presser, accused Mahrez of being on holiday for the first half of the season. He's writing headlines.

Pep has called out the City fans so often that it must be like water off a duck’s back at this point.

fecking hell not a happy Pep at all..

"[Lacking in] Guts, passion, fire, desire to win from minute one. The same with the fans, they are silent for 45 minutes. I want my fans back!"
We are far, far away from being able to compete at the highest level...
We have an opponent in Arsenal who have the fire. Two decades without winning the pl. I am explaining the reality, everything is so comfortable at City but opponents don't wait..
I don't recognise my team, they [previously] had the passion and desire to run.
We are far away from the team we had in previous seasons. Do you think this comeback will happen every time? It won't.
Today we were lucky. If we want to win something or compete - but complaining, complaining, complaining - no chance we will win anything.
Riyad Mahrez, what a player. Before the World Cup, he was on holiday. Now he has realised, 'Oh!'
Do you think we are going to chase the gap to Arsenal the way we are playing? No way.

Basically grilled the entire team in post match interview. Was Jose levels of honesty.

Last edited:
shit first half...pegged them for 4 second half and has a minor meltdown with the press

fuking Pep is starting to crack

I'm sure they did but I never got the impression that Ferguson felt he was above it all.
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of journalists who might disagree, but I never met the man so I don't know

@padr81 @BlueMoonOutcast

Pep again going after your fans. Really interesting as it keeps happening.

Strange to see a manager so much bigger than the club and openly know and flaunt it.

I wouldn't say he's flaunting anything but our home support is terrible and he's right to call it out, even Bluemoon are in agreement, that the support at home is entitled, quiet and do nothing to lift the team. Pep is right to have a go at them tonight, to sit there like a morgue for 45 minutes and then boo their team off the pitch (the team who have won 4/5 titles for a club and a manager who has won over half of all trophies this club has ever seen) is disgraceful. The support was a disgrace tonight and Pep gave them what they deserved.

As he gave the team and everyone whose put in half shifts all season.

I wouldn't say he's flaunting anything but our home support is terrible and he's right to call it out, even Bluemoon are in agreement, that the support at home is entitled, quiet and do nothing to lift the team. Pep is right to have a go at them tonight, to sit there like a morgue for 45 minutes and then boo their team off the pitch (the team who have won 4/5 titles for a club and a manager who has won over half of all trophies this club has ever seen) is disgraceful. The support was a disgrace tonight and Pep gave them what they deserved.

It must really hit home when he visits a bouncing Old Trafford. Shame. Guess he’s not used to it from Barca and Bayern.

That's the way of football fans these days, they don't expect to have to "lift" the team them to get them playing, they expect it so they can then cheer - happens everywhere, United included

See i don’t think that matters to Pep. He made that clear after we beat you.

No good being soulless and winning things. Seems he’s realising this a bit more now.

If it didn't matter he'd have joined you instead of us.
Anyway eras come to an end or whatever. I'm sure just like Jose and Ole, it won't be long till ETH drives him out of this souless club.

That's the way of football fans these days, they don't expect to have to "lift" the team them to get them playing, they expect it so they can then cheer - happens everywhere, United included

To an extent but United, Liverpool, Arsenal all have fanbases who lift there team. We don't.