'Pep' Guardiola sack watch

Pep showing his true colours post match. Before the game he was licking our arse to try and heap on the pressure.

Rattled and I’m loving it

Him and klopp always do this shit, they try to act magnanimous and it's largely pretty easy when your team wins 90% of games, after every game where they stick 4 or 5 goals past an opponent, they're full of praise for their opponents, but when they actually lose they make excuses and whine and act like children. If you're going to be shitty loser don't pretend to be gracious when you're winning

If he ever cared about city as a club, he doesnt anymore, theyre just a vehicle he's attached himself to to try absolutely anything to win the Champions League again. He has one target this season any anything else is a nuisance or a bonus. Its kind of embarrassing now.

Only the genius of Pep can sub off Foden for someone with an even more punchable face. Uncanny really.

This is a man who should never attempt to play mind games. Stick to what you're good at fella

Strange post match interview. Said he doesn't care that city were knocked out of the carabao cup and doesn't care if city win the league. Is he cracking?? I think he needs a sabbatical

Strange post match interview. Said he doesn't care that city were knocked out of the carabao cup and doesn't care if city win the league. Is he cracking?? I think he needs a sabbatical

Just typical whinging Pep when we lose.

Didn't he say something about his stint at City being a failure if he doesn't win the Champions League as well? Maybe he's just being petulant but comments like that surely aren't helping himself.

Him and klopp always do this shit, they try to act magnanimous and it's largely pretty easy when your team wins 90% of games, after every game where they stick 4 or 5 goals past an opponent, they're full of praise for their opponents, but when they actually lose they make excuses and whine and act like children. If you're going to be shitty loser don't pretend to be gracious when you're winning

What? He gave full credit to us

What? He gave full credit to us

Because he said the goal was offside its not giving credit even though he said you guys were better. Worryingly he said we played well too but he did indeed give United props for being better.

Post match presser comments more accurate from him basically insinuating dodgy decisions at Old Trafford.

Yesterday was the first time he lost two consecutive games in a row.

End of an era indeed.

Edit: ok that was wrong.

Last edited:

Compared to managers like Ancelotti and Ten Hag who remains composed most of the times, he seems to lose his marbles quite frequently. Not as crazy as Klopp and Conte but I believe he is crazy regardless and the way he talks, smiles and moves his head around in press conferences creeps me out sometimes.

It's that weird little ball flob of spit he formulates on his tongue before gobbing it out gets me.

He also blatantly said that decision was given because it was OT.

Second best bald manager in Manchester.

Do you wanna dance, baby?
I know you see me lookin' at you on the daily
Ooh, I'm in a trance lately
I need something to wake me up, something to faze me
Do you wanna dance, baby?
I know you see me lookin' at you on the daily
Ooh, I'm in a trance lately
I need something to wake me up, something to faze me

He's the fraudest of the balds
The fraudest of the balds

Second best bald manager in Manchester.

You're forgetting that Salford is in greater Manchester.

0_GettyImages-1350836892.jpg

Him and klopp seem to of ran out of ideas after battling each other for the title.

Will have to answer for this team selection after this one finishes. Playing Akanji and Stones ahead of Dias, dropping your only creative player. He's unsackable but has to be accountable for this collapse. I'd love to hear the reasoning for this team selection.

He deserves the sack for the fact he is failing to beat Arsenal to the league with the most expensive squad ever assembled and a nordic freak up front alone.

Will have to answer for this team selection after this one finishes. Playing Akanji and Stones ahead of Dias, dropping your only creative player. He's unsackable but has to be accountable for this collapse. I'd love to hear the reasoning for this team selection.

Dias has been injured though hasn’t he, so makes sense to start the other 2? KDB decision is an odd one though.