Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players come and go. And it's in the past now. He is never meant to be with us anyway. He is entitled to go wherever he wants now if his club realeases him from his contract. Even Arsenal. I wish him luck (but not when he's playing against us).

I reckon there was a Joorchabin type agent that lead to Pogba's demise, who held up the club on Pogbas behalf for gametime and first team wages, thus forcing Fergie to sell the kid

No doubt the agent (Riola? - or however you spell it) got in his ear.

You people need to realise that in his final 12 months at the club he changed his agents twice and ended up with that cnut, that tells you all you need to know about him. I don't think he did it for football reasons, but im sure we can all get over it right?

You people need to realise that in his final 12 months at the club he changed his agents twice and ended up with that cnut, that tells you all you need to know about him. I don't think he did it for football reasons, but im sure we can all get over it right?

It never bothered me in the first place.

He does seemingly give SAF a bit of credit for his development. He also states SAF warned him of the racism in Italy.

Pogba said he had gained plenty by the time he left Manchester for Turin in 2012, adding: "Alex Ferguson is unique in the way he listens to his players and he knows what they don't yet know about themselves.

"Ferguson saw things deep down -- he had that intuition for the progression and development which was not yet there. Many owe their success to him because he believed in them before anybody else, even in me, and even if I wasn't playing regularly."

I reckon there was a Joorchabin type agent that lead to Pogba's demise, who held up the club on Pogbas behalf for gametime and first team wages, thus forcing Fergie to sell the kid

He wasn't sold - but yeah his agent clearly steered him away.

He does seemingly give SAF a bit of credit for his development. He also states SAF warned him of the racism in Italy.

Pogba said he had gained plenty by the time he left Manchester for Turin in 2012, adding: "Alex Ferguson is unique in the way he listens to his players and he knows what they don't yet know about themselves.

"Ferguson saw things deep down -- he had that intuition for the progression and development which was not yet there. Many owe their success to him because he believed in them before anybody else, even in me, and even if I wasn't playing regularly."

Do you have the full interview? It's probably one of the rare good things he said about Fergie. Interesting indeed.

Just from looking at Twitter it seems the rumour is £40m + Lavezzi or Verrati, depending on which you believe (if either).

Juve may be better off cashing in on him especially if big fee plus a good player in return. Seems this player will be constantly on the move/rumored to be on the move for most of his career. PSG for a couple years then Real then City then wherever. Another Anelka or Zlatan.

Really Pogba isn't as big a loss as everyone makes out, I always felt he'd have broken our hearts anyway with Raiola as his agent.

Just from looking at Twitter it seems the rumour is £40m + Lavezzi or Verrati, depending on which you believe (if either).

What is the valuation on those two players respectively do you think? I'm guessing that the overall deal puts Pogba in the 50m+ bracket [excluding salary of course].

I know he's done well in Italy yet that makes the market sound nuts particularly if he'll be off again in two years.

What is the valuation on those two players respectively do you think? I'm guessing that the overall deal puts Pogba in the 50m+ bracket [excluding salary of course].

I know he's done well in Italy yet that makes the market sound nuts particularly if he'll be off again in two years.

I don't know really. I think Verrati looks an outstanding player, so I'd be willing to pay £25m ish. Lavezzi cost them something like €30m a couple of years ago, so even if you assume his value has dropped by €10m odd because of the premium PSG paid, he must still be worth high teens ish?

Wait, he's not showing any loyalty to Juve?

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon says Manchester United must have been 'blind' not to see the talent they had in Paul Pogba.
Pogba has emerged as one of the best young players in world football after deciding to quit Old Trafford in 2012.
Pogba came through the youth ranks at United, but was only on the fringes of the first team when he opted to leave when his contract expired and join Juve.
The 21-year-old has gone on to become a key figure in Juve's side and helped them to the Serie A title last season.
He is also now a full France international and is set to play a leading role for Didier Deschamps' side at the World Cup finals.
United have even been linked with a bid to re-sign Pogba, whilst the likes of Paris Saint Germain and Real Madrid are also said to be keen.
Juve are desperate for him to remain in Turin and team-mate Buffon admits he cannot understand why Pogba was allowed to leave United in the first place.
"Pogba is one of those players who leaves you speechless," Buffon told TV show Tiki Taka.
"When he came we didn't know him but after only three or four training sessions we were impressed by his enormous qualities.

"My team-mates and me looked at each other as to say 'Are they blind in Manchester?' (to let him go away)."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9115602/

Status
Not open for further replies.