Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of this thread? Every few pages is just a repeat of the previous few. "oh, he's so amazing!why oh why didn't we keep him!", "why didn't we have a buy back clause?" etc.
If you think losing Pogba is the worst thing that has ever happened in the history of United, then I doubt wallowing in that thought in this thread will help you.

He really has been quite impressive each time I've seen him for Juve. Thought he had a great game vs Madrid last week too

It's actually boring when people claim it's boring and ask mods to close the thread.

It is important to have threads like this one, not to argue consistently about the manner of his departure....but to look at his progress as a player, which is very impressive when you see moments like the one above.
Okay I'll go stand in the corner for 10 mins now you have corrected me.

If he ends up at Madrid then I won't hate him......If he ends up at City or Chelsea then he will be my most hated ever footballer........But I think Moyes will find a box to box monster somewhere that will exorsize the ghost of this clown

If he ends up at Madrid then I won't hate him......If he ends up at City or Chelsea then he will be my most hated ever footballer........But I think Moyes will find a box to box monster somewhere that will exorsize the ghost of this clown

We have not found such a player since Keane left. He may not have stayed here either way but it is hard to not to feel annoyed when you seem him graduating into a WC player, especially in a position we are dire.

Since when is Pogba a box to box monster?

Some goal though. Hes already got some collection of goals with Juve.

Raiola will move him on again soon, citing 'new challenges', 'broken promises' and a load of other guff.

Outrageous goal. Good to see him doing well.

I expect he'll be at Madrid in the coming years. There will certainly be a lot of interest from Europe's elite. No disrespect to Juventus, but I suspect a move to La Liga or even back to the Premier League would be of interest. I could see him at Chelsea actually.

I expect he'll be at Madrid in the coming years. There will certainly be a lot of interest from Europe's elite. No disrespect to Juventus, but I suspect a move to La Liga or even back to the Premier League would be of interest. I could see him at Chelsea actually.

feck that.

This could turn out to be one of SAF's biggest mistakes IMO. We should have done exactly what we're doing with Januzaj and given him more of a signal that he's very much in our plans. He's going to become a world class midfielder. It's a bit sickening.

feck that.

I hope so. But their central midfield is probably worse than ours. It needs a major revamp. He's down Jose's street. Chelsea pay big transfer fees, big wages and more importantly in this case, big agents fees. He'll be on their radar, no two ways about it.

Awful first touch tough.

That's a good point, it was gash. Made up for it with his second though. Actually there was no way he ever wanted to set up the strike like that. The arrogance of youth. Sigh.

Awful first touch tough.

]
9gppaI1.gif

Agreed, makes it look like a brilliant goal, which it was, but he set himself up awkwardly to make it so.

Agreed, its hard to imagine getting that amount of space in that position in a PL game.

It's not as if Italian sides are generous with space right outside the penalty box. Quite the opposite.

Probably had more to do with Napoli chasing a goal. Inler was subbed out for Zapata (striker) in the 79th minute, right before Pogba scored.

I think within a few months of signing at Juventus didn't his agent already begin making noise about Real Madrid or Barcelona? I expect to see him move to one of those two within a couple of seasons. I also suspect that even if he had stayed at United that a move to one of those two clubs would have been inevitable in the same kind of time frame.

It's a good strike but fecking hell, after reading it described as the best volley one poster had ever seen I was expecting a bit more than that.

It's not as if Italian sides are generous with space right outside the penalty box. Quite the opposite.

Probably had more to do with Napoli chasing a goal. Inler was subbed out for Zapata (striker) in the 79th minute, right before Pogba scored.
Don't say that, didn't you know that the Premier League is the pinnacle of good, organised defending?

Status
Not open for further replies.