Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing those highlights depressed me, he was impressive from the little I saw.

Can we not burn this fecking thread down yet? Is it going to be bumped every single game he plays, with every bump referencing our shit midfield? It's like groundhog day in here.

fecking tedious.

Can we not burn this fecking thread down yet? Is it going to be bumped every single game he plays, with every bump referencing our shit midfield? It's like groundhog day in here.

fecking tedious.

:lol:

Cracking movie that btw.

I saw two full matches of Juventus this season, both are the cl ties vs Madrid. In both 20 year old Pogba looked miles ahead of redcafe legend Vidal.

We let a midfield-bayeest escape.

Basically everything he has done at Juventus confirmed he was indeed ready. He is now one of the most coveted talents in Europe inside 2 seasons. Ferguson fecked up with Pogba, there should not be any problem in realising that. He publically stated the need to play him or lose him.....and then didn't play him and lost him. It's all there in a nutshell.

Basically everything he has done at Juventus confirmed he was indeed ready. He is now one of the most coveted talents in Europe inside 2 seasons. Ferguson fecked up with Pogba, there should not be any problem in realising that. He publically stated the need to play him or lose him.....and then didn't play him and lost him. It's all there in a nutshell.

SAF knew of what the boy could offer trouble is most team in the league tend to play it safe and would rather play a defender in midfield than an up and coming specialized talent. We paid the price for not being bold enough, believing in him. No hard feelings, sometimes decisions like that work out and sometimes they don't.

In the grand scheme of things, Pogba did the right thing by leaving as it is highly likely he wouldn't have featured as much for us as he has for Juve.

We can talk about his current performances without necessarily falling into the same old tired discussions about "SAF", "Blackburn" "mistake" "ready" "Rafael" ":(" ...

We can talk about his current performances without necessarily falling into the same old tired discussions about "SAF", "Blackburn" "mistake" "ready" "Rafael" ":(" ...
It will always happen. I've barely seen much of him but he looks a quality talent and player already. And now I can see why people harp on about it so much. I can't imagine what my reaction would be if we lost Januzaj in a similar manner.

I saw two full matches of Juventus this season, both are the cl ties vs Madrid. In both 20 year old Pogba looked miles ahead of redcafe legend Vidal.

We let a midfield-bayeest escape.

Id say the exact opposite. Vidal has been outstanding anytime Ive seen him this year for club and country. Doesnt go missing as often as Pogba can. Hes also a far more dynamic player....

Yeah I agree. Let's just forget he was ever a united player now and just talk about him as we would any other player in the world. It's time for us all to move on.

Its an ideal partnership in many ways. Vidal compliments Pogba very well.
It most certainly is. In the first leg when Juve went down to 10 men Pirlo got taken out and they went with a Pogba-Vidal partnership in midfield and they looked really good together. Pogba provides the calm in the middle of Vidals madness.

What a fecking goal.
Its a little sad that when you look around the world thinking about who would suit us best for midfield, he would be perfect for us, and we had him but lost him. What a shame.

I just pretend he came close to signing for us (a la Ramsey) but we were pipped at the last minute. Easier that way.

This is getting boring now close the thread please

It's getting boring seeing him play well and score another great goal? It's a thread on the player like we have for many other players, why would we close it :confused:

It's getting boring seeing him play well and score another great goal? It's a thread on the player like we have for many other players, why would we close it :confused:
Because its fecking depressing lets move on

9gppaI1.gif

This is getting boring now close the thread please

It's actually boring when people claim it's boring and ask mods to close the thread.

It is important to have threads like this one, not to argue consistently about the manner of his departure....but to look at his progress as a player, which is very impressive when you see moments like the one above.

Fecking Pogba. I'm trying to convince myself that he couldn't possibly hack it in England due to the difference in tempo compared to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.