Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he goes on to fulfill his potential, I will still take the stance of "who cares" with Paul Pogba. We've missed out on better players than him in the past such as Ronaldinho at the start of his brilliant best and we came out of it okay.

It seems worse because he could've been the answer in what has been an area of concern for United fans in the last few years. But since he aligned himself with that leech Raiola, it would actually be worse to make a player a key figure of your squad, when that player could be influenced to leave at the drop of a hat every summer. Sure we'd make some money out of it, but we'd be back to square one for putting our trust in someone like that. At least with someone like Cleverley, we can count on them and build on from there.

Sir Alex quite clearly tried to show him that he wanted him here and is probably the main reason why he even got a place on the bench when we had other options. I've never seen Sir Alex dole out first team football to try to keep a player, like he did with Pogba. Even when we were trying to keep Tevez, a cnut who did a hell of a lot more in a United shirt than Pogba did, Sir Alex still kept him on the bench and substituted him even if it did upset Tevez.

Yeah, I mean, I thought I could just about cope with the devastating loss yesterday, I was just barely holding it together, but, to hear that Paul Pogba wasn't sorry about it. I don't think my heart strings can take this crushingly relevant news

Doh.

SteveJ,
News at Ten,
The Toilet

Yeah, I mean, I thought I could just about cope with the devastating loss yesterday, I was just barely holding it together, but, to hear that Paul Pogba wasn't sorry about it. I don't think rat my heart strings can take this crushingly relevant news

I hear pat poison's pretty painful; jumping's a nightmare for the scoopers; running into a bus will be a frightful sight for the passengers, seeing your head snap off your neck.... best is drowning... least painful.

Not more irritating than the posters, who keep bitching and moaning about his departure. But yeah, he is a bitter cnut, who doesn't miss an opportunity to take cheap pot shots.

This has to be the strangest thread on here...

Why is chap so important? i doubt his mother talks about him as much.

cnuts come out on occasions like that, over the last 2 days many of them showed how much they hate us and hate Sir Alex.

I can't wait to play Juventus again, just so we can boo the feck outta him :devil:

It was a bit tongue in cheek mate hence the devil face. Lighten up.

I know haters going to hate those who bring him up, and I know that it wasn't United's main fault for him leaving - but it's hard to take seeing such a talented player walking away from our club knowing that he will be an absolute superstar one day (well my prediction anyway, may not be everyone's).

If it wasn't for his fecking twat of an agent.....

*Yawn*

In other news, Varane who we missed out on has been called up too.

Well, Varane is quality too and we were willing to pay a lot of money. Probably would have been able to hold onto Pogba if the same applied

It's disappointing because he looks like he's going to become some player but am I bothered a player with that attitude has left? Am I feck.

It's disappointing because he looks like he's going to become some player but am I bothered a player with that attitude has left? Am I feck.

A player with excellent ability and a player that is an excellent servant to a club is two different things.

It's the difference between a player like Raul and a player like Anelka. In terms of raw ability I don't think there was a great deal between them but one had a head on his shoulders and the other didn't. As a result, one became a god like legend at the biggest club in the world while the other became a talented journeyman who never fulfilled his promise.

EDIT - Just to confirm, I'm agreeing with your post and adding to it.

Our interest in Varane was certainly hyped up in the press but I can't ever remember him coming over for a trial or anything like most players do.

Not sure that 'we missed out on him' is actually correct.

We missed out when he moved to Real and he confirmed it himself recently and even at that time his club and agent etc.. confirmed IIRC. We were linked heavily all over the place when he was moving and Zidane spoke to him to join Real over us and we had already signed Jones.

Also, he was 17/18 at the time and Real paid a good transfer fee for him while he was in the first team at Lens. Why would he come for a trial ?

They need a potentially world class midfielder to support.French people don't care about how he treated Le Havre and then United, if Pogba can develop into a top class player then it's all good.

He's featured pretty regularly for Juventus and it must be pointed out that he's exceeded all the modest expectations coming into the defending Serie A champs at 19. Most surprising perhaps is how hard he's worked

His prominence within the team continues to grow and Les Bleus lack a standout midfielder of his versatility still

20 years old today, joyeux anniversaire!

Our interest in Varane was certainly hyped up in the press but I can't ever remember him coming over for a trial or anything like most players do.

Not sure that 'we missed out on him' is actually correct.

Of course he never came for a trial, he was valued at €10m, how often do you see such expensive players coming over for a trial?

He's featured pretty regularly for Juventus and it must be pointed out that he's exceeded all the modest expectations coming into the defending Serie A champs at 19. Most surprising perhaps is how hard he's worked

His prominence within the team continues to grow and Les Bleus lack a standout midfielder of his versatility still

20 years old today, joyeux anniversaire!

You do it wrong - he's lazy, cares only about money and unwilling to put any effort. Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.