Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
She doesn't look like Whoopi Goldberg :confused:

Just like the guy thinking Dave Gill looked like that driver.

You all need to go to specsavers.

I think he's making a point that the comparisons being made in this thread are borderline racist by making a ridiculous comparison like that.

At least I hope so.

The deal will be announced tonight or early tomorrow morning so he can be in training tomorrow. They won't take too long to announce it because the season is starting this weekend.

I think he's making a point that the comparisons being made in this thread are borderline racist by making a ridiculous comparison like that.

At least I hope so.

That makes sense, it really is a ridiculous comparison :lol:

Mines nowhere near as bad as the David Gill shout! The driver looks more like Uncle Fester than David Gill and that's being kind.

They're both terrible to be fair.

Why is this Pogba medical "complex" and could take days?

Are they checking for tapeworms or something?

I read somewhere on that Juventus forum Pogba had a limp. Didn't pay too much attention to it at the time but maybay he does and we are extra carefull with a very rigorous medical ?

I am almost certain he'll get some minutes against Bournemouth. Hopefully we can get the business done early so he can come in for 20 odd minutes when we're 2 goals up.

I am almost certain he'll get some minutes against Bournemouth. Hopefully we can get the business done early so he can come in for 20 odd minutes when we're 2 goals up.

If it's all done and he's ready to go I'd start him.

I read somewhere on that Juventus forum Pogba had a limp. Didn't pay too much attention to it at the time but maybay he does and we are extra carefull with a very rigorous medical ?
That limp they're talking about is Pogba's way of walking like a character from GTA.

His pre-season involved playing hoops with Lukaku in Miami and doing a bit of MMA training in NY.
Faintness wise yeah, but preseason is about getting your match rhythm and eye on the ball. Starting him at the weekend would be a mistake imo.

If it's all done and he's ready to go I'd start him.

He's had no pre-season. I can't imagine that he'll be physically ready to start this Sunday. But he's just one of those guys who's blessed with an athletic body so I won't be surprised to see him start.

Who gives a shite what that cnut scouser bellend Souness thinks. Feck him. If this was liverpool getting Pogba he'd be raving about him and would be saying how they are going to win the league by more than 10 points and how it's a shame liverpool aren't playing in Europe this year because they would be the team to beat.

Its not, its so short sighted for some people that if they don't score goals of top attacking players of today, its dismissed CM players are not has important. We signing possibly the best allround CM for the next few years to come, I would argue jose needs to go out and sign another CM and CB to round off our options. While Pogba is a CM, would still rather him used in the final third in place of wayne rooney, than used has a CM 2. What this signing tells me, we going to be in the market for these top range players, and jose needs to keep this going next summer and a few summers to come. When top players see what united are doing, and they get it done on the pitch, we do become attractive team to join which has been missing for so many years
Definitely , midfield is an area that we have struggled with for years.

Even under Fergie, we were getting overran in there in so many games. This gives us a chance to correct that with a gem of a signing. We still need more midfield signings, but this is a massive step in the right direction.

No chance he starts, but a cameo isn't out of the question.

Shame we can't start Rafael and Scholes just for the lolz.

I know and that was perhaps one of the reasons why he's coming back. Seen some compare this transfer to di Maria but there's no similarities between them.
It's understated how the UK is by far the best place in Europe to live if you are a minority, our reserved nature means that even our most racist people aren't as overt as in the mainland.

He'll make his debut at Old Trafford, first home game, sub him on in the last 10 minutes.

Everything about this transfer has been so carefully managed for maximum marketing potential, I cannot see it being any other way.

I do think the whole apprehensions regarding lack of pre-season are overblown. He's a young, elite athlete who's in stellar shape. Its not like he's having to prepare for a NASA space mission, giving him a run around on Sunday isn't going to disastrous. And considering our midfield woes I expect him to be amongst the very first names on the teamsheet very soon, possibly as soon as the Southampton game the week after.

Who gives a shite what that cnut scouser bellend Souness thinks. Feck him. If this was liverpool getting Pogba he'd be raving about him and would be saying how they are going to win the league by more that 10 points.
The punditry from Ex-Liverpool players is awful, macca and Souness etc slag off united as much as they possibly can. Macca yesterday was saying how lucky Lingards goal was ...... he went past 4 players and slotted it in FFS!

Definitely , midfield is an area that we have struggled with for years.

Even under Fergie, we were getting overran in there in so many games. This gives us a chance to correct that with a gem of a signing. We still need more midfield signings, but this is a massive step in the right direction.

Oh I agree, jose does need to replace carrick, and another alongside him, which means morgan, fellaini and herrera are not quiet to what Jose is looking for, 2017/18 season I would hope Mourinho adds 2 more CM players, move pogba has a no10 or like the lampard role so we get the full max out of pogba. So I feel next season we will get the real Jose Mourinho team, think Jose does not want to come in and rip apart the squad. I feel next season he will get the team he is looking for, as he phases out rooney and carrick, and moves on the likes of morgan, fellaini, and herrera, also

He'll make his debut at Old Trafford, first home game, sub him on in the last 10 minutes.

Everything about this transfer has been so carefully managed for maximum marketing potential, I cannot see it being any other way.
yeah, looks thats way.

Winning the game yesterday has ensured that we enter the season with absolute top momentum and confidence. Pogba's arrival into the training pitch will give further bounce.

Its all small details, something Mourinho is very famous for.

If everything goes well with the medical and he's back in training tomorrow, then I can see him being on the bench at Bournemouth on Sunday.

If he's as fit as he seems to be, then it's really not much of a gamble.

Mummy Pogba is in the house.

I knew Pogba had a mother.

When Pogba arrived first from Le Havre, a poster - I forget who - reported meeting him and his Mom in a pub. There was already a bit of hype about Pog and the poster asked him and his Mom to pose for a photograph, which they were delighted to do. It may have been the first time it had ever happened! I remember the poster joking: "I hope he makes it now!"

I bet he's having the pic framed and hung on his wall as we speak. Unless he burned it when Pogba deserted us :smirk:

I was wondering, at the medical do you also get your teeth checked? Ear hole inspection? Finger up the bum even?

I do think the whole apprehensions regarding lack of pre-season are overblown. He's a young, elite athlete who's in stellar shape. Its not like he's having to prepare for a NASA space mission, giving him a run around on Sunday isn't going to disastrous. And considering our midfield woes I expect him to be amongst the very first names on the teamsheet very soon, possibly as soon as the Southampton game the week after.
Exactly, Fergie said Rooney got through his debut on adrenaline and he didn't do too bad! Robin van Persie was also lacking fitness when he joined and was up and running by game two so i am sure Pogba will be fine getting some minutes on Sunday and then starting against Southamton.

I knew Pogba had a mother.

When Pogba arrived first from Le Havre, a poster - I forget who - reported meeting him and his Mom in a pub. There was already a bit of hype about Pog and the poster asked him and his Mom to pose for a photograph, which they were delighted to do. It may have been the first time it had ever happened! I remember the poster joking: "I hope he makes it now!"

I bet he's having the pic framed and hung on his wall as we speak. Unless he burned it when Pogba deserted us :smirk:

I have no idea what you are talking about mate :confused: Pogba came up through the United academy and went on loan to Juve for a year two for a bit of polish didn't he? Or am I confused?

I don't find Souness's assessment of United that bad (or bias) most of the time to be fair. I even heard him refer to us as a classy club after a game last season. I think he's relatively similar to Hansen in the sense of despite being a ex-Liverpool player he remains relatively objective in his punditry.

If the rumours are true that we are paying £30m a season for 3 years, then it really wasn't a case of Real not being able to afford him was it? More that they didn't think he was worth a world record fee.

I don't find Souness's assessment of United that bad (or bias) most of the time to be fair. I even heard him refer to us as a classy club after a game last season. I think he's relatively similar to Hansen in the sense of despite being a ex-Liverpool player he remains relatively objective in his punditry.
I don't think he's particularly biased, he's just a feckwit.

I don't mind Souness compared to the other members of the Scouse Media Mafia, but like most of them he tends to be nicer to us the worse we're doing.