Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
He looks nothing like David Gill:wenger::lol:

Are you talking about a different David Gill?

No?

lc6xEE6.png

The fear from Souness everybody in the league is terrified that we're back. we've signed 3 world beaters and a very good centre half.Oh I love being hated rather then people having pity for us.Its good to be back.

CpVg-iUVMAEwDrN.jpg

He looks like someone you'd see on Cowboy Builders/Rogue Traders - potentially scamming the elderly on a loft conversion they did not originally desire, with no remorse for his actions & usually declines to comment.

EDIT: Pogbas mum looks like she's on her way to see her new 'luxury' conversion, soon wipe that grin off her face when her £50k has paid for nothing more than 4 holidays and a hot tub for his Alsatian.

How is this a worry? If its not done today it'll be done tomorrow. Makes no difference, he likely not to feature vs Bournemouth anyway

I want to see him holding the kit and training next to zlatan smiling!

CpVg-iUVMAEwDrN.jpg

He looks like someone you'd see on Cowboy Builders/Rogue Traders - potentially scamming the elderly on a loft conversion they did not originally desire, with no remorse for his actions & usually declines to comment.

:lol: He does actually

Pogba's mum looks like John Coffey in a wig.

EDIT - Paul, if you read this - I'm sorry. Your mum looks lovely. Please sign for us.

MUTV should be made free on days like these and should follow the player around so it builds fan excitement

missed out on some priceless marketing

On the contrary, moments like this are part of what will justify the sub fee. That's like asking Sky to make the biggest games free as promo. MUTV won't drive subscription by making all the best bits free.

Souness is just a little nervous we're back. I have total trust in Jose. If he thinks he is the right man for United then so be it.

No, xavi and iniesta never scored 50 goals or more, but they brought was an impact on the barca midfield which saw Barca dominate the midfield, who in the hell is out there like messi and neymar? if we payed 90 million for iniesta at the age of 23, I think the price would be justified. Players being worth 90 million in midfield is justified if he's one of the best midfielders in his position, which the CM is just has important has the attacking position. Its pretty damn hard to find a player of Pogba's quality's, and it is fantastic we going into big games with a dynamic CM like pogba has the big hitter
At some point, its not even worth debating with some people.

Sometimes its signing the players that make the whole team tick which allow your strikers to score 30-40 goals that matters more.

Souness pretty much sounds like all my otherwise sensible Scouse friends who're suddenly very concerned about our finances and transfer habits.

It means they're dreading seeing us return to the top, this signing is as strong of a statement as you get.

Why can't he play on Sunday? If I remember correctly it took about 48 hours to bring back Scholes from retirement to play against City... Would be a funny turnaround.

We've also managed to spend a whole page talking about who's Pogba's mum's driver looks like.

The thread that keeps on giving.

Why can't he play on Sunday? If I remember correctly it took about 48 hours to bring back Scholes from retirement to play against City... Would be a funny turnaround.

Scholes had been training for weeks with united.

Theoretically he can, but considering he spent the best part of a month partying in the states with no football, he's not exactly going to be rushed into playing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench though, might even get a bit of a run around too providing we start well.