Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters
Souness pretty much sounds like all my otherwise sensible Scouse friends who're suddenly very concerned about our finances and transfer habits.

It means they're dreading seeing us return to the top, this signing is as strong of a statement as you get.
Reading on Arsenal Mania too, they seem rather obsessed with the "morality" of this deal, as they whine in other threads about their own clubs lack of investment.

We cant win with opposition fans:

- We sign him for a fee that any other interested party would have had to pay: Hahaha, paying so much much money for a youth academy product.
- Not signing him: United cant attract top talent, and cant keep top talent either. Just look at Pogba who they let go and failed to get back.

Ignore them. Not worth taking seriously.

Really no need to mock his mother.

Some people are really quite immature at the best of times.

I thought people were mocking Anderson tbh. Although admittedly it extended beyond Ando.

We can do without the racially tinged mockery of Pogba's mother.
Not very classy at all, world record transfer, probably barely seen her son all summer. Looks genuinely happy to be in Manchester and safe, no idea why the caf needs to have jokes at her expense.

CpVg-iUVMAEwDrN.jpg

He looks like someone you'd see on Cowboy Builders/Rogue Traders - potentially scamming the elderly on a loft conversion they did not originally desire, with no remorse for his actions & usually declines to comment.

:lol::lol:

I just can't wait to see him this season, we've been robbed of watching this talent for the past 4 years at OT and it's a great feeling to have him back.

Can't wait to see how he fits in the 4231 or 433.

She looks lovely, and very happy which is the most important thing!
Pogba's relationship with his mother has been long documented, and as long as she's happy Pogba will be too.

Also, her jewellery game is on fleek.

That #Pogback tweet from United probably set some sort of retweet record for football. About 80k.

What was Leicester's title announcement?

The driver looks more like Pogba than he does Gill ffs.

Some of you need to get your vision checked.

We can do without the racially tinged mockery of Pogba's mother.
To be fair, she does look a bit like Rustie Lee. Not sure about black carrot top or Tanith Chong though.

It's still surreal that Pogba is back. Especially for a world record fee. It wasn't that long ago that Berbatov was our biggest signing financially. Wow have times changed, credit to Ed and Jose.

Quite a lot of the Pogba family still live in the Manchester area so his mum will be really happy she can see them all more often.
I know and that was perhaps one of the reasons why he's coming back. Seen some compare this transfer to di Maria but there's no similarities between them.

It's still surreal that Pogba is back. Especially for a world record fee. It wasn't that long ago that Berbatov was our biggest signing financially. Wow have times changed, credit to Ed and Jose.

Ed and Jose should stay for 10 years!

On the contrary, moments like this are part of what will justify the sub fee. That's like asking Sky to make the biggest games free as promo. MUTV won't drive subscription by making all the best bits free.

I think chasing customers for MUTV is a waste of time for United, Its better to have a world class you tube and Facebook video content which attracts views which attracts sponsors which eventually will mean more revenue generated through free content then chasing 6 quid a house hold for MUTV subscription.

City you tube channel, FA's video content are testament to having a successful online presence were millions of fans are watching the video content online and mobiles etc

Also on a smaller scale everyone laughs at the Arsenal fan TV, but the guy who owns it is going to be a millionaire in a few seasons time because the content they produce even though its very low level and amateurish he manages to get millions of views weekly, numbers arsenals official tv channel would only dream off getting.

At some point, its not even worth debating with some people.

Sometimes its signing the players that make the whole team tick which allow your strikers to score 30-40 goals that matters more.

Its not, its so short sighted for some people that if they don't score goals of top attacking players of today, its dismissed CM players are not has important. We signing possibly the best allround CM for the next few years to come, I would argue jose needs to go out and sign another CM and CB to round off our options. While Pogba is a CM, would still rather him used in the final third in place of wayne rooney, than used has a CM 2. What this signing tells me, we going to be in the market for these top range players, and jose needs to keep this going next summer and a few summers to come. When top players see what united are doing, and they get it done on the pitch, we do become attractive team to join which has been missing for so many years

I think chasing customers for MUTV is a waste of time for United, Its better to have a world class you tube and Facebook video content which attracts views which attracts sponsors which eventually will mean more revenue generated through free content then chasing 6 quid a house hold for MUTV subscription.

City you tube channel, FA's video content are testament to having a successful online presence were millions of fans are watching the video content online and mobiles etc

True indeed.

I think it's great that he went back to France so that he could arrive in Manchester with his mum. He wants her to share his big moment.
Exactly, he can come across as arrogant in his demeanor, but I think he's incredibly grounded and just confident in his abilities. Like not many footballers don't drink, don't head to clubs, bring their mother with them for their medical etc. He's only 23, but for me he just ticks every box and I can't wait to see him playing where he belongs.

Why is this Pogba medical "complex" and could take days?

Are they checking for tapeworms or something?