Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

Replacing him with Erikson is the best bit of business we've done since stealing RVP from Arse

I was a huge Pogba fan . But getting him out and Eriksen in is the best business we have done in many years.

Apparently he returned to running in training today, what happened that quickly for them to decide a surgery?

Either way its a massive cock up to delay this till now when he could have been operated on in the US, over one month wasted for nothing.

Apparently he returned to running in training today, what happened that quickly for them to decide a surgery?

Either way its a massive cock up to delay this till now when he could have been operated on in the US, over one month wasted for nothing.

Wants to avoid Mbappe

Since the sacking of Marotta & the purchase of Ronaldo, we are not Juventus anymore but Inter in disguise. A circus. :lol:

Best decision we’ve made for years letting him leave.

Balls. Guarantee you Mbappe has had his say and he wouldn’t be going to the WC anyway.
It’s a stain in football that this fraud will be remembered more than Eriksen will be

Balls. Guarantee you Mbappe has had his say and he wouldn’t be going to the WC anyway.
It’s a stain in football that this fraud will be remembered more than Eriksen will be
I don't know, Eriksen kinda died and became the darling of football after that. Pogba's slowly turning into the villain of football

Wonder who France go with in the world cup.

Tchouemeni and Kante.
For me, France need to move on from both Pogba and Griezman anyway.
A 343 like the below would work:

Maignan
Kounde, Varane, Lucas Hernandez
Coman, Kante, Tchouemeni, Theo Hernandez
Dembele, Benzema, Mbappe

I don't know, Eriksen kinda died and became the darling of football after that. Pogba's slowly turning into the villain of football
I think Eriksen will be known but as a foot note. Pogba has /had pogbooms and the YouTube highlights plus a Worl Cup win to be fair to him.
Same way it was Keane > Vierra during their playing days and now there’s a generation that thinks Keane was just a workhorse tackler who broke legs

Tchouemeni and Kante.
For me, France need to move on from both Pogba and Griezman anyway.
A 343 like the below would work:

Maignan
Kounde, Varane, Lucas Hernandez
Coman, Kante, Tchouemeni, Theo Hernandez
Dembele, Benzema, Mbappe
That would be too negative to be honest, won't make for good football and I'm not even sure whether it makes for good results either.

Other than that it's a pretty decent team.

I think Eriksen will be known but as a foot note. Pogba has /had pogbooms and the YouTube highlights plus a Worl Cup win to be fair to him.
Same way it was Keane > Vierra during their playing days and now there’s a generation that thinks Keane was just a workhorse tackler who broke legs
Keane has been a victim of sky marketing and to be fair just how he presents himself, kinda funny how that perception of him persists even though he was more than capable of bossing the very best midfields of his generation.

Ooph, missing the WC then, must be gutted.
He said Juve would get him back in Jan. Could still mean that he plays the WC and then plays for Juve after it. I could be wrong but his statement is worded in a way that it could mean either or.

Should've taken the route of getting operated on the first time round. One thing you should never try and wing as a footballer is anything to do with your knees.

He said Juve would get him back in Jan. Could still mean that he plays the WC and then plays for Juve after it. I could be wrong but his statement is worded in a way that it could mean either or.

I would be very surprised if he recovers from knee surgery in two months. Fortunately for France their midfield options are ridiculous in depth.

That would be too negative to be honest, won't make for good football and I'm not even sure whether it makes for good results either.

Other than that it's a pretty decent team.

You get a lot of the attack from the flanks. Coman and Theo Hernandez as wing backs is very attacking.
I'm looking at it like Conte's Chelsea, where Matic and Kante allowed Hazard and Pedro to not need to defend as much.

He's just a crock these days.

Ignore how good you think he is, the biggest issue with him is how injury prone he's become.

No more Pogboom. Think that's him done at the highest level, MLS next.

If it was truly a meniscal tear, which is what I have at the moment, it's a 10 minute op and a couple of weeks recovery. Obviously, for a footballer, he wouldn't be playing competitive matches after 2 weeks, but could be back in training.

My consultant said that they often take out the meniscus when it comes to footballers anyway, so, perhaps, that's what Pogba is having.

Eriksen will be remembered as the better player by people who know anything about football

If it was truly a meniscal tear, which is what I have at the moment, it's a 10 minute op and a couple of weeks recovery. Obviously, for a footballer, he wouldn't be playing competitive matches after 2 weeks, but could be back in training.

My consultant said that they often take out the meniscus when it comes to footballers anyway, so, perhaps, that's what Pogba is having.

Footballers without meniscus are damaged and can't train properly. For someone like you such operation is minor because you likely don't have to put too much stress on your joints but it's not the case for athletes.