Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

Yeah, either due to the club's fault or his own, he didn't fulfill his potential. Perhaps it was a combination of both. Shows how crazy high his potential was though because the player we had was still very good for large patches and certainly a lot better than some like to admit/remember. No United player in recent years has provided me with as much enjoyment as he did. Personal preference of course.
Agree, he was my favourite player too. A one-of a-kind player; I've never seen another player able to control, shield and manipulate the ball like he does. He'd retain possession in the most unlikely of scenarios using a combination of elite technique and strength. Amazing to watch.

I'd take him until the end of the season given we badly need a player who can pass the ball.

It's a risk but a short term contract I think wpuld be reasonable. The only questions would be is his attitude now, how quickly he can regain form and if he wants united again.

I'd take him until the end of the season given we badly need a player who can pass the ball.

It's a risk but a short term contract I think wpuld be reasonable. The only questions would be is his attitude now, how quickly he can regain form and if he wants united again.
we can let him use our training facilities until his ban lifts, assess, and sign a short contract.

He should just give up football. He’s awful anyway. Should start a new job in fashion or something since he loves that more than football.

By the time his ban is done he will have not been a professional footballer for approximately 4 years, that last stint at Juve basically never happened, his last year at United was a write off, I literally hardly remember him, honestly can barely place him in that season other than when we lit up Leeds on day 1, in my brain there is no connection between his time and Rangnick's time, if there was, it certainly was of no significance.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone thinks he will return to being a professional footballer at the top level, he wouldn't cut it in Saudi at this point. I don't think if he went to Saudi from United in 22 that he would have cut it in that league, I think people are forgetting how far he had fallen off by the time he was done at United, which is saying a lot, because he was never really very good for us.

Twice bitten........

It's a risk but a short term contract I think wpuld be reasonable
. The only questions would be is his attitude now, how quickly he can regain form and if he wants united again.

Thank you. I’m not saying sign him on a 5 year contract but a short term contract until the end of the season + a potential 2nd year isn’t the worst thing in the world.

If he doesn’t perform at from Jan - May then no need to move forward. If his fitness isn’t in question, and its a big if, he’s an upgrade on our current midfield options especially when it comes to passing the ball and retaining possesion.