Paul Pogba - Juventus player | ban reduced - able to play competitively from March 2025

Damn, awful scenario for him. Childhood friends and your own damn brother conspiring to kidnap you at gunpoint for some money. Ridiculous

Not entirely sure why people are gleefully blaming Pogba:

Bunch of childish posters is all. Not even sure they read the tweets, they were just desperate to get off their abuse of Pogba.

This is just sad, reminds me of the comedian Dane Cook, who's brother stole millions from him when he was working for him. You can expect to be betrayed by anybody as a famous athlete, but it's gotta hurt when it's your own family. Not surprised though, his brothers always seemed to clout chasers, looks like we can add extortion to the list.

This is mental. Sounds like great viewing for pogumentary 2 though.

His brother and "friends" sound like right little self entitled dickheads.

Being publicly rich must be a horrible existence. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be that rich, but privately and out of the limelight.

The amount of crazy stories you hear about lottery winners and their family/friends trying to extort them or even killing them sometimes to get their money after they go public. It's insane.

Being publicly rich must be a horrible existence. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be that rich, but privately and out of the limelight.

The amount of crazy stories you hear about lottery winners and their family/friends trying to extort them or even killing them sometimes to get their money after they go public. It's insane.

First life rule: don’t give money to anyone for any reason

You’re a weirdo

Nah the weirdo is now in Turin being blackmailed by his family members.

He's been an oddball all his career. Raiola was more important to him than this club, our fans etc so I don't give two craps quite honestly.

Karma is a bitch!

Nah the weirdo is now in Turin being blackmailed by his family members.

He's been an oddball all his career. Raiola was more important to him than this club, our fans etc so I don't give two craps quite honestly.

Karma is a bitch!
You need to get a grip. This is real life, not football, how you can take so much pleasure in this happening to a person who’s never done anything to you personally says a lot about you.

So glad we don't have to deal with this circus anymore. We can finally focus on playing football.

You need to get a grip. This is real life, not football, how you can take so much pleasure in this happening to a person who’s never done anything to you personally says a lot about you.

He dragged this club through the mud for years.

Don't wish any ill health on him or anything that bad but I think it's quite ironic given how money orientated him and Raiola were that this has happened. Like I said Karma is a bitch.

I was chuffed at first when he came back to us too.

He dragged this club through the mud for years.

Don't wish any ill health on him or anything that bad but I think it's quite ironic given how money orientated him and Raiola were that this has happened. Like I said Karma is a bitch.

I was chuffed at first when he came back to us too.
So you think someone getting held at gunpoint and blackmailed is karma for disloyalty and poor performances for a football club? What kind of warped logic is that?

Feel sorry for him but we have been telling him for years to get rid of his hangers on or get them under control.
Might be a bit simplistic but it seems they were entitled when openly shitting on United and now we know why

It seems as if Pogba has been surrounded by awful people looking to exploit and milk his talent from a very early age. Hard not to feel sympathy for him, yes he was never the player we hoped he would be but he nearly always came across as a positive, likeable guy.

Feel sorry for him but we have been telling him for years to get rid of his hangers on or get them under control.
Might be a bit simplistic but it seems they were entitled when openly shitting on United and now we know why
Yeah, whenever a player has an entourage or that's mentioned its nearly always bad news.

Last edited:
I think a lot of us are ambivalent to this whole affair because we just expect it from him and the circus that surrounded him from day one. It's not even surprising. Which is why it's amusing and not inducing the sympathy say a Kante or a Mane would elicit.

Yes it's terrible and all that, but it's Pogba, it's always been a clown show with the guy and the people he is around.

So you think someone getting held at gunpoint and blackmailed is karma for disloyalty and poor performances for a football club? What kind of warped logic is that?

Im not sure I'd take everything he says as gospel tbh.

I still want to watch him with France in WC. Hopefully he'll fit by then.

It'll be our fault in a few days.