• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange from the Club, if Ole’s sacked this week. Waste of a whole week, when whoever could’ve come in and had the office painted and their new track suit embroidered last week when things were quieter.

Strange from the Club, if Ole’s sacked this week. Waste of a whole week, when whoever could’ve come in and had the office painted and their new track suit embroidered last week when things were quieter.
He won't be sacked this week. If anything the club has been consistent in their stupidity, I guess.

No a fairly large majority aren't. :lol:

Goalkeepers: Lee Grant, Tom Heaton, Dean Henderson
Defenders: Phil Jones, Alex Telles, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Luke Shaw
Midfielders: Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Amad Diallo, Nemanja Matic, Donny van de Beek
Forwards: Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood, Jadon Sancho

Luke Shaw didn't go because he was injured but he's probably fit enough to train or at least be around Carrington. Rashford was ill but is fine now, think I read somewhere he and Greenwood have been training with the kids this last week. Varane, Cavani and Pogba also all injured but not likely to be fit any time soon.

So I think the only ones away for their country are... De Gea, Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Dalot, McTominay, Fred, Bruno, Ronaldo. 9 players.

Shows how little I follow internationals these days.

If there's still people holding out for him to be sacked before our next game then there's going to be alot of disappointed this week.

He'll be back giving his us his cheeky grin, and cliched one liners soon enough I'm afraid.

Wether he will get sacked mid season no one knows but what I can say for certain is this will be his final season. The only problem is the ones responsible to hire his replacement are the ones culpable for all of this. In other words there's zero confidence they will ever get it right.

I think Ole is here for the Watford game but if we lose the owners have to be ready to get rid and have somebody lined up, my guess Rodgers, everyone will know before Ole gets let go.

You dont just pick up the phone and call the new manager"you here to morrow mate"

Sunday summary:
  • Ole in Norway after offering resignation to glazers. Glazers want ole to reconsider in case they can’t butter up first choice Zidane. Have instructed ole to literally ‘chill out’ in colder climate and await instruction.
  • Ronaldo, pogba and varane spotted over weekend mansion hunting in Cheshire for potentially incoming zidane. Varane seen clutching French/English dictionary. Pogba had new haircut, looks fab.
  • Glazers have seen The Office and agreed was ‘hilarious’ but feel Derek and Afterlife represented significant dip in form and concerned that Brenton would bottle a top 4 finish. Joel prefers ‘that Italian guy from Tottenham hotSpurs, Pochettiinio’ but doesn’t want to play hard ball with PSG.
  • In Norway, Ole understood to have devised new genius ‘McFred’ based formation rumoured to be a ‘complete surprise’ to everyone, most of all himself. ‘Confident’ of beating Watford and turning 112th corner of 3 year tenure.
  • Many been left ‘absolutely fecking fuming’ after someone deliberately wrong on the Internet.

I think Ole is here for the Watford game but if we lose the owners have to be ready to get rid and have somebody lined up, my guess Rodgers, everyone will know before Ole gets let go.
Not disagreeing but what makes you think that? My memory may be shite but my memory of Mourinhos sacking was that we sacked him and then we found out about Ole being a caretaker a day or two later. With Pochettino then favourite to take over in the Summer before Oles huge undefeated streak won him the job.

Also if it’s another mid-season sack, I’m confident it’ll be another caretaker until May

Sunday summary:
  • Ole in Norway after offering resignation to glazers. Glazers want ole to reconsider in case they can’t butter up first choice Zidane. Have instructed ole to literally ‘chill out’ in colder climate and await instruction.
  • Ronaldo, pogba and varane spotted over weekend mansion hunting in Cheshire for potentially incoming zidane. Varane seen clutching French/English dictionary. Pogba had new haircut, looks fab.
  • Glazers have seen The Office and agreed was ‘hilarious’ but feel Derek and Afterlife represented significant dip in form and concerned that Brenton would bottle a top 4 finish. Joel prefers ‘that Italian guy from Tottenham hotSpurs, Pochettiinio’ but doesn’t want to play hard ball with PSG.
  • In Norway, Ole understood to have devised new genius ‘McFred’ based formation rumoured to be a ‘complete surprise’ to everyone, most of all himself. ‘Confident’ of beating Watford and turning 112th corner of 3 year tenure.
  • Many been left ‘absolutely fecking fuming’ after someone deliberately wrong on the Internet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There's been a lot of rumours about various managers this past week, but the tweets from Whitwell and Simon Stone still ring loudest for me, ie. Not sacking Ole and haven't even considered it. They were the most definitive words on the subject and reeked of a briefing from the club.

I do think there will be some sort of story behind the holiday and just our current situation in general, but I think we're still at square one.

Sunday summary:
Sad thing is I was believing all that up until the Ricky Gervais bit. Thought After life was awesome so knew it was a WUM

There's been a lot of rumours about various managers this past week, but the tweets from Whitwell and Simon Stone still ring loudest for me, ie. Not sacking Ole and haven't even considered it. They were the most definitive words on the subject and reeked of a briefing from the club.

I do think there will be some sort of story behind the holiday and just our current situation in general, but I think we're still at square one.

The story is that with only 10 outfield players available (not on international duty or recovering from injury), meaning they wouldn't get much chances to work on team tactics (+ Jones as the only CB) they decided that it was better for people to get a change of scenery, train individually away from Carrington, a mental reset before going back into it tomorrow, and the majority of international players returning on Wednesday latest (except Fred and Bailly).

Bet the coaching team still kept in touch via video to coordinate the plans going forward. But this was the only chance for some time away until long into next year, maybe the summer.

Chelsea also gave their players a week away from their training grounds.

The fans are great. Its the posters in this board that have spent the good part of: Every day since they joined to spread their complaints at every avenue of opportunity. It was bad during Moyes but my god its taken off the past 5 years.

For every person contributing something worthwhile its 20 people blowing off steam with the frequent flyer oneliners.
This is what happened when the board doesn’t do their job properly. What do you expect?

Incompetent and often clueless isn’t insults against him as a person, more assessments of his capacity as a manager in the PL.

As much as our board are fecking useless, they ain’t gonna give a guy a week off and then sack him the day he returns..he’s staying, we’ll be shit, they get their dividends, buy a star (ish) player to placate the fan unrest, it’ll go on and on and on until these cnuts are out of our once great club, and anyone defending these leeches deserves banning from this forum

We need a new manager now more than we've ever needed one across the past 3 sackings. The sheer waste of talent in this squad is criminal

Ole’s in until the summer, if he flukes top 4 he will be here for another season.

There needs to be a concerted effort to oust the owners, thats the only way we can get back to being a normal club.

God these sources get worse by the minute and quite frankly just feels like we are going round in circles, names just being thrown out just to make the fanbase believe we will make a change with absolutely no intention of doing anything

The vast majority of the squad are on international duty though aren't they?
Who isn't? Wan Bissaka, maybe a couple others?

DVB of course has been dropped from The Dutch squad because he is not getting to play any minutes with United so he is obviously not on international duty.

DVB of course has been dropped from The Dutch squad because he is not getting to play any minutes with United so he is obviously not on international duty.
AWB, Rashford, Greenwood, Donny, Sancho, Shaw, Lingard to name a few.

Still find it mad a few weeks on he survived that scouse mauling, especially when you look at 3 fellow PL teams have sacked their managers

Have we actually tried an modern elite manager yet, time we actually moved with the times but doubt it will happen under this ownership.

Something else that struck me is we haven't got a game free week now until the middle of December, suggests nothing will happen whatever the results until then.

Last edited:
Fake or not, I think it puts the club in a funny situation.

If it's fake, someone's problem telling them to squash the rumour straightaway. But knowing how spineless and weak they are, they'll be shit scared of putting their name against anything atm. So it'll probably just get directed towards Ole in the weekend press conference, making him look weaker than he already he is no matter how he addresses it.

Fake or not, I think it puts the club in a funny situation.

If it's fake, someone's problem telling them to squash the rumour straightaway. But knowing how spineless and weak they are, they'll be shit scared of putting their name against anything atm. So it'll probably just get directed towards Ole in the weekend press conference, making him look weaker than he already he is no matter how he addresses it.
Exactly, with all these rumours of Zidane and Rodgers and the club not publicly backing Ole, it makes you think why he wasn't just replaced during this international break.

To be fair we are badly run enough that'll we'll sack Ole Friday night, perhaps Saturday morning, who knows. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Everyone knows we had the perfect opportunity and the timing would have been right, but thats not how we do things.

Ole will be back after a long well deserved break and the proper wounded animal would’ve healed his wounds completely and evolved into a relentless pokemon and raring to go. We go again.

I really commend our posters scraping for news on a new manager but ffs please don't post bullshit sources like the ones we've seen :lol:

We need a new manager now more than we've ever needed one across the past 3 sackings. The sheer waste of talent in this squad is criminal

Completely agree. It's infuriating he's completely and utterly untouchable.

I can't see anything getting him out

Status
Not open for further replies.