• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet Ole's been trying out new formations on Football manager 2022. I've been going with 4 3 3 with wing play and its working a treat. I've had a cracking start to the season. Ronaldos on fire and Sanchos also banging in the goals.

I'd bet Ole's been trying out new formations on Football manager 2022. I've been going with 4 3 3 with wing play and its working a treat. I've had a cracking start to the season. Ronaldos on fire and Sanchos also banging in the goals.
Funnily enough, I used 4231 in the first season and shipped God knows how many goals. Switched to 433 in second season, we're bossing it. Ole needs to take note.

Coming from Sky Germany, don't know what they would know about it but still...

I gotta hand it to Ole. The guy is the football manager equivalent of a cockroach. I think for a lot of fans seeing him on the touch line for Watford will be the sign that expectations for this season should be as close to 0 as possible.

Having said that Monday is a big big day!

I was banned for 3 days and got 6 warning points just for comparing Ole’s managerial abilities to that of a P.E Teacher (no abuse and no personal attack). And we always laugh at RAWK for being RAWKISH:lol::lol:
Jesus :lol::mad:

If Terry was a doctor and he told the wife she was having a boy, I'd paint the baby's room pink as soon as we got home.

Why would they do something this week when they’ve allowed the heat of the Liverpool and City results to cool off?

I am sure anybody with sane mind would not take a break in the middle of a club crisis. It is like your CEO taking a paid vacation when the company is crashing to the ground and facing bankruptcy. Any manager with an ounce of competence will spend this 2 weeks fixing the club problem. And stop smiling for feck sake, he keeps smiling like an idiot after we got battered. Does he think he is some kind of model for toothpaste ads
I had a psycho boss once who would just lay into everyone at our weekly meetings. Everyone just put their head down apart from this one guy who who just sat grinning like a moron. Needless to say he got it 10 x worse than everyone else. When we asked him, he didnt even realise he did it. Just a nervous thing.
I think Ole is the same. He seems to smile more the worse it gets. Its actually a bit sad.

Tomorrow we will 100% know is he staying or not. Board had time to think and he is coming from vacation. I guess they,will have some kind of meeting.

Optimistic opinion, i know

Has we confirmed Ole as our manager till the end of the season yet?

If he was getting sacked, it would have been done by now. He is staying at least for Watford.

Can we get this thread back on track please? It's already a depressing enough situation without it going off rail.

It's getting silly. We're all just waiting for the announcements at this point. Don't expect him to be sacked while he's on holiday, so maybe we'll hear something this coming week?

Just cannot see anything happening. They have let him have a weeks holiday and are hoping he comes back to OT as a tactical genius.

Imagine Ole going off on a 9 day holiday then getting sacked the day he gets back.

It'd be brilliantly poetic but obviously not happening.

Imagine Ole going off on a 9 day holiday then getting sacked the day he gets back.

It'd be brilliantly poetic but obviously not happening.

I think people have engineered this fanciful scenario in their heads where Ole has handed his resignation in, but was asked to consider it for a week :lol:

I think people have engineered this fanciful scenario in their heads where Ole has handed his resignation in, but was asked to consider it for a week :lol:

I get why people might think that. Because no self respecting manager in Ole's precarious position would give themselves, their staff and the majority of the squad a full week off right now just because of an international break.

Trouble is Ole has already learned several times over from Ed and the Glazers that he can be as incompetent and negligent as he likes.

Agree, why sack him now basically wasted a week that could have been used to implement a new manager. But knowing our board is clueless it’s slightly possible

It's possible that Ed has been negotiating with Zidane or Rodgers (probably both) all week while Ole was in Norway, safely out of the way.

Don't think our board isn't classless enough to hire a new manager with Ole still in charge. They did it to LVG if I recall correctly.

Trouble is Ole has already learned several times over from Ed and the Glazers that he can be as incompetent and negligent as he likes.
Hence why some of his players like Fred, Maguire and McTominay can be as incompetent and negligent as they like and keep getting picked.

I get why people might think that. Because no self respecting manager in Ole's precarious position would give themselves, their staff and the majority of the squad a full week off right now just because of an international break.

The vast majority of the squad are on international duty though aren't they?
Who isn't? Wan Bissaka, maybe a couple others?

The vast majority of the squad are on international duty though aren't they?
Who isn't? Wan Bissaka, maybe a couple others?

No a fairly large majority aren't. :lol:

Goalkeepers: Lee Grant, Tom Heaton, Dean Henderson
Defenders: Phil Jones, Alex Telles, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Luke Shaw
Midfielders: Juan Mata, Jesse Lingard, Amad Diallo, Nemanja Matic, Donny van de Beek
Forwards: Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood, Jadon Sancho

Luke Shaw didn't go because he was injured but he's probably fit enough to train or at least be around Carrington. Rashford was ill but is fine now, think I read somewhere he and Greenwood have been training with the kids this last week. Varane, Cavani and Pogba also all injured but not likely to be fit any time soon.

So I think the only ones away for their country are... De Gea, Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Dalot, McTominay, Fred, Bruno, Ronaldo. 9 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.