• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we ever lost to Liverpool, City, Chelsea, and arsenal at home in the same season?

Chelsea at home is our last home league game of the season. Don’t tempt fate for even questioning whether Solskjaer is going to be around by then :nervous:

I've decided I'm Ole in again. I have positive feelings about how his week off will recharge him and it will be like when he first came in.

I can see us going on another run of 15 straight wins and flying up the table.

Please god let something happen this weekend. Just a chink of light is all I’m after. A shred of hope.

“Let me tell you something about hope my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing, maybe the worst of things. Hope can drive a man insane.”

-Red, a man of wisdom and locator of useful objects from time to time.

He's not getting sacked, mate. Not now, not ever. Best get acquainted with that small fact lest the hope consumes you.

I've decided I'm Ole in again. I have positive feelings about how his week off will recharge him and it will be like when he first came in.

Thought suits your name.

That's the thing isn't it? It's all hope and no faith, says a lot about his managerial qualities.

There would be pictures of him at Carrington. There is no one there only Mike.

It's actually unbelivable

Ole will be back on Monday. He'll have a long holiday.
When he returns, he'll lose a few more games and get fired.
Any intelligent manager would've stayed and told his coaches that they need to re-work their tactics.
If I really messed up badly in my job, the last thing I would do is take a holiday. I'd get my head down, not make any waves and be seen by all concerned that I am working hard to ensure the same mess-up does not repeat itself.

Nothing about the way our club is run makes any logical sense.

“Let me tell you something about hope my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing, maybe the worst of things. Hope can drive a man insane.”

He's not getting sacked, mate. Not now, not ever. Best get acquainted with that small fact lest the hope consumes you.

I think only the players can get him sacked. On the pitch and off it. Ronny can save him as he has done already or can be a major player in getting him out. They won’t want to lose his branding. Combined with Bruno and Pogba there’s a lot at stake. But we shall see. How much do we stand to lose on revenue by missing out on champions league vs having to pay him out of his contract? That’s prob all they’ll be looking at. Never mind the other stuff like will top players and managers want to come to us if we’re not in the champions league? Probably yes if we pay them enough. And so the cycle of exorbitant wages continues.

GREAT movie btw!

The source of the story about senior players wanting Ole sacked is Duncan Castles on his podcast. It just dawned on me that we established during Jose's time that Castles had ties with Jorge Menses. The agent of Ronaldo! Notice how he emphasized 'very senior players'. Coupled with the apparent leaks about Ronaldo not being happy, there is probably something in it.

I'd love that scenario, but what is it based on?

Yet again the dithering fools in charge of our club will cost us dearly.. We've already missed out on Pep, Klopp & Tuchel due to the incompetence and lack of foresight by the decision makers at our club.. Ten Hag & Zidane will also end up at one of the top club's in Europe.. apart from United.. :mad:

The source of the story about senior players wanting Ole sacked is Duncan Castles on his podcast. It just dawned on me that we established during Jose's time that Castles had ties with Jorge Menses. The agent of Ronaldo! Notice how he emphasized 'very senior players'. Coupled with the apparent leaks about Ronaldo not being happy, there is probably something in it.
I can't imagine Ronaldo (or any of the senior players) being down with throwing the season away, especially with the squad we have. Mark Odgen stated a few weeks ago that the players believe we have a great group with a lot of talent. Surely they're not contemplating wasting this season like the Glazers want to.

I can't imagine Ronaldo (or any of the senior players) being down with throwing the season away, especially with the squad we have. Mark Odgen stated a few weeks ago that the players believe we have a great group with a lot of talent. Surely they're not contemplating wasting this season like the Glazers want to.

The players need to let the board know that Ole is not up to the job and that they need another manager who will bring in new training methods and tactics.
The coaches (Carrick, McKenna, etc) will also need to go.
I don't like advocating for people to be fired from their jobs (I seriously don't like that sort of talk), but that's the only way that we can stop the rot.

It is not easy to get a manager who is already at a job. Rodgers and Ten Hag will not be easy at all. So we can’t just fire the guy with no good replacement. I think we are working hard behind the scenes. No briefing means something might be cooking.

Yet again the dithering fools in charge of our club will cost us dearly.. We've already missed out on Pep, Klopp & Tuchel due to the incompetence and lack of foresight by the decision makers at our club.. Ten Hag & Zidane will also end up at one of the top club's in Europe.. apart from United.. :mad:
We courted him, with SAF going for a meal with him in New York, but he turned us down iirc.

That must be some amazing stuff you must have tripped on.

It is not easy to get a manager who is already at a job. Rodgers and Ten Hag will not be easy at all. So we can’t just fire the guy with no good replacement. I think we are working hard behind the scenes. No briefing means something might be cooking.
It depends. Villa had zero trouble getting Stevie G.

We courted him, with SAF going for a meal with him in New York, but he turned us down iirc.
Nah. We didn't court him. SAF had a meal with him at a fancy restaurant but no direct offers were made. And Pep did not understand whether any hints were thrown at him because of his poor English and SAFs accent.

We may well continue to grind out wins but the football will still be shite and our young talents will continue to stall in their development. We need to move on.

I would like to think this is the case. But if we were working on someone some news would have filtered out , I feel.

So you think he'll be fired sooner? Or later?

I think his time is up and it’s only about striking a deal with his successor. It’s not easy doing it mid season, but we should make it happen. We are global heavy weight in sports. Something strange must happen if he is in charge next year imo.

I think his time is up and it’s only about striking a deal with his successor. It’s not easy doing it mid season, but we should make it happen. We are global heavy weight in sports. Something strange must happen if he is in charge next year imo.
THere is no way he's in charge next season. The players have had it, so have most of the fans. He should have gone last season, but the board dont understand football. They want a yes man who will nto challenge their commercial priorities. We need rid of Woodward and his team, not just Ole. No manager on the way up will come near this fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.