• Yes - Its time to make a change

Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s something very different about Ole’s time here and all the other previous managers, in terms of the job security he has, and I can’t help but think it’s Sir Alex.
I even have friends who support rival clubs who think that as well. There is no actual proof to that of course. But we know that Ole maintains the support of a big part of the board, and Sir Alex is part of the board. Coupled with him having to "try a new suit" at Carrington after the Liverpool defeat...

The Guardian are reporting that senior players want him sacked. I can fully believe that this is the case.

The Guardian are reporting that senior players want him sacked. I can fully believe that this is the case.

Won't buy into this until I hear it from the likes of Ducker & Whitwell which hasn't happened yet sadly

This is what it took for Mourinho to get sacked even though it should have happened way before. Still remains to be seen if this news is true.

Yeah, sacking him now is almost as bad as not sacking him. Knowing this board, you can’t rule out them sacking him the night before the Watford match.

So wait, the manager and players were legit given a week off after that shitshow against city and with our season in tatters? What the feck?
Uh, yeah. I thought that was made evident at the time?

I’ve been furious about it. Absolute joke that anybody involved is on holiday after our performances this season.

No one knows but it’s a reasonable conclusion and we can hardly sack the manager without knowing.

It's not a conclusion, it's an assumption. And we can approach Ten Hag and find out, before sacking the manager.

1. Approach target manager
2. If they accept, sack Ole and get them in, if they reject, move on to the next target.

Now if they don't want to join mid season, fine, try to secure them for the summer.
But if we have to wait for Ole to leave us out of CL next year, then we make things 10 times harder when it comes to attracting both a manager and players.

We can't fecking sit here and wait for the worse to happen, because "largelyworried" here made a fecking reasonable assumption. Our pants are on fire.

It's not a conclusion, it's an assumption. And we can approach Ten Hag and find out, before sacking the manager.

1. Approach target manager
2. If they accept, sack Ole and get them in, if they reject, move on to the next target.

Now if they don't want to join mid season, fine, try to secure them for the summer.
But if we have to wait for Ole to leave us out of CL next year, then we make things 10 times harder when it comes to attracting both a manager and players.

We can't fecking sit here and wait for the worse to happen, because "largelyworried" here made a fecking reasonable assumption. Our pants are on fire.

Do you know we haven’t?

My feelings watching us now is pretty much like it was under Moyes. I want us to win, believe we should and can due to the talent available, yet fully expect us to lose.

I actually put huge of the blame on the match going fans to not show anger and frustration specially after our games vs Liverpool and City, instead We heard cheering for Ole. How on earth after we were totally humiliated by our main rivals like that, supporters clap for him is beyond my imagination!

I actually put huge of the blame on the match going fans to not show anger and frustration specially after our games vs Liverpool and City, instead We heard cheering for Ole. How on earth after we were totally humiliated by our main rivals like that, supporters clap for him is beyond my imagination!
Most of the fans booed at halve time and full time of the Liverpool game, I think the ones who was clapping for him was hoping that it was his last game and they was just thanking him for the job he has done, it’s gonna be difficult for the fans who attend the games to boo the manager because of the history he has with the club, not because they want him to stay. I bet most if not all the fans Who attended the games was certain he’d be sacked after at least 1 of them.

A big day for nothing to happen? Yes.
Please god let something happen this weekend. Just a chink of light is all I’m after. A shred of hope. Surely we didn’t just send everyone on holiday for the sake of it. Surely there was an actual reason for it. Sadly, I fully expect to see Ole at Watford then Villarreal then Chelsea and probably Arsenal. If we lose against Chelsea and Arsenal he MIGHT, might get fired before Palace. But with board who the hell knows?

I feel like this Rogers thing was one big smokescreen to rile up fans to make keeping Ole more palatable. While also giving them an excuse to do nothing because they know the fans need convincing.

Clear as day they want to do nothing. I just hope they’ve actually sounded out a few managers so that if Ole does indeed crash and burn they’re actually ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.