Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Yeh more like all the UK dates will be bought up by the Irish..

If you go on Ticketmaster, the countdown for the Dublin dates simply ends an hour before the UK dates. It says nothing about priority access for people in Ireland, it's just that the Dublin date is on sale an hour earlier.

Never gonna love their albums but I'll happy get drunk and sing along to them in a crowd.

Probably only Coldplay big enough to do something like that, right?
Saying that as if Taylor Swift hasn't just done 8 at Wembley with resell value sitting at 6-10 times the ticket cost even on the day of the shows. Whatever you think of her, she could have comfortably sold out 20 shows at Wembley to be fair.

Saying that as if Taylor Swift hasn't just done 8 at Wembley with resell value sitting at 6-10 times the ticket cost even on the day of the shows. Whatever you think of her, she could have comfortably sold out 20 shows at Wembley to be fair.
Adele is literally doing ten sold-out 80k shows in Munich as well this month.

Multiple bands and solo artists could pull that off imo, especially if you haven't performed in quite a while.

Adele is literally doing ten sold-out 80k shows in Munich as well this month.

Multiple bands and solo artists could pull that off imo, especially if you haven't performed in quite a while.
I was making a joke in reference to Berbaclass previously claiming Coldplay were an elite band but Oasis weren't.

Exaggerating a bit, but they could have announced every available night between the FA Cup Final and the Community Shield, and sold most of them out.

I was making a joke in reference to Berbaclass previously claiming Coldplay were an elite band but Oasis weren't.
My mistake pal. Coldplay over Oasis is indeed an incredibly bold call.

Exaggerating a bit, but they could have announced every available night between the FA Cup Final and the Community Shield, and sold most of them out.
Ah okay, didn't notice that :lol:

I knew they were big but not this big to be honest, it's causing an uproar in Belgian (social) media and radio as well at the moment. It's as if The Beatles are resurrected.

Ah okay, didn't notice that :lol:

I knew they were big but not this big to be honest, it's causing an uproar in Belgian (social) media and radio as well at the moment. It's as if The Beatles are resurrected.

As I said, I was exaggerating a bit, and to get close to doing what I've said they'd literally have to be their only dates in Europe (possibly anywhere), but they're massive anyway, and the hype surrounding what is likely to be a one-off comeback will increase demand even further.

Given they couldn’t even sell out a lot of their 2009 tour or at least you could get in on the day for less than FV at Heaton while playing a third tier Festival like V…. they are geniuses with this 15 year break. 1/20th of the work for likely a similar payday than if they’d stayed together the whole time.

Given they couldn’t even sell out a lot of their 2009 tour or at least you could get in on the day for less than FV at Heaton while playing a third tier Festival like V…. they are geniuses with this 15 year break. 1/20th of the work for likely a similar payday than if they’d stayed together the whole time.

And in the meantime they've never really stopped touring as solo acts either.

The break has definitely worked in their favour.

On a slightly lower scale, but I've said this about other bands that have split up then got back together to great hype, while contemporaries have stayed together and faded out of public consciousness a bit.

So people in the Uk can try get tickets for the Dublin dates before the UK dates go on sale? Well that’s fecked.

Not for me. One of the most overrated bands there’s been. A couple of decent tracks but they weren’t nicknamed Oasis Quo for no reason.

Went to there last gig at V Festival before they split up. The demand for tickets will be crazy, no doubt Ticketmaster will crash at 9.05am before working again at 9.15am with no tickets left.

And then it's over to the resellers/bots to sell them at over £1,000.

I do think Liam and Noel playing Oasis songs on their solo tours over the last 10 years has taken some of the shine of the reunion.

Bit shit that I'm gunna have to fork out for a VPN so I can get access at 8 rather than 9 on Saturday. They will no doubt be sold out within an hour. No idea why Ireland has been given priority tbh.
They haven’t been given priority, only the Dublin tickets are on sale from 8am.

While I’m glad the Scottish gig is Edinburgh and not Glasgow (mainly because of Scotrail being utter bollocks for those living in Edinburgh. Murrayfield is also pretty shite for live music. Wish we had a better music venue for the biggest acts.

I think we’ve probably had enough old men tell us how shit oasis are in this thread now

As if you still go to gigs anyway

You say that but I can think of loads of bands who were big in the 00's and wouldn't be able to sell out a shed now.

There are City fans on Twitter actually claiming there should be a priority window where tickets are on sale to City fans only for a few days before they go on sale to everyone else, some were even suggesting they should have done a show at the Etihad just for City fans.

Not really fussed by this. I like some of their songs but I almost never seek them out to listen to.

You say that but I can think of loads of bands who were big in the 00's and wouldn't be able to sell out a shed now.

There's also a big difference between a band touring their latest album, and what is certainly going to be a greatest hits tour.

There are City fans on Twitter actually claiming there should be a priority window where tickets are on sale to City fans only for a few days before they go on sale to everyone else, some were even suggesting they should have done a show at the Etihad just for City fans.
In fairness that's only a few hundred tickets so why not?

I'd imagine that the promoters would prefer to run gigs that make them some money. Unless they also plan to give half of the tickets away for free to school kids?

All City fans like City and they still can't sell out the stadium for their own matches. Not all City fans will like Oasis.

Wouldn't be surprised if an idea similar to this had crossed the Gallagher's minds, given they're definitely small-time, but they'll also shy away from it because it'd be embarrassing when the City fan pre-sale barely makes a dent in ticket sales.

The beauty of bands like Oasis as they appeal to most so you can literally get everyone in your group to a gig together, even those who normally aren’t in to that kind of scene.

About 10 of us will be trying for tickets Saturday and hopefully we can pull it off.

Will be great seeing Oasis but even better memories with everyone involved.

Of course they would suggest that, it's the only time they'll ever sell out the Etihad.

OK, I thought I was just making a shit joke about the time difference tbh..