Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

I should have been clearer. I meant they were fun. Teenage me loved them. They captured a moment. But there are many things teenage me loved that I don’t love any more. And some things that - unlike Oasis - passed the test of time.
Strange comment as a reunion tour is about to explode 30 years after their debut. how long is this test?

Didn't Liam sell out 2 nights in Knebworth by himself a couple of years ago ?

I don't think people understand just how big oasis is in this country. Will be the most in demand concerts in UK history and quite easily too.

This is all anybody is talking about, my teenage sons are already planning going to multiple dates.
if the talked about gigs happen , 10 nights at Wembley is 900k , plus the Heaton Park dates, that going to be well over a million tickets, Taylor Swift sold 1.2 million over 15 gigs at 4 stadiums.
Oasis could sell way more, but this is just total speculation until 8am

This is all anybody is talking about, my teenage sons are already planning going to multiple dates.
if the talked about gigs happen , 10 nights at Wembley is 900k , plus the Heaton Park dates, that going to be well over a million tickets, Taylor Swift sold 1.2 million over 15 gigs at 4 stadiums.

Teenagers can do one.
We were here first!

There's a poster on twitter with a load of August 2025 gigs.
Manchester
London
Cardiff
Dublin

Will be going to one of the Heaton Park gigs no matter the cost. Those dates are Sat/Sun I have a feeling they will open the Friday up as well

Is the ticket distribution from ticketmaster? I haven’t seen any advertising on their website

Last edited:
What do we actually think the cost of a ticket will be? Can't see it being anything under £100

Also, surely they'll do Glasto too?

I should have been clearer. I meant they were fun. Teenage me loved them. They captured a moment. But there are many things teenage me loved that I don’t love any more. And some things that - unlike Oasis - passed the test of time.

Way off the mark here. They will sell out immediately. People absolutely love oasis still.

I reckon I might bid for the Cardiff tickets.

The chances of them not killing each other before getting to the Dublin gigs are slim.

What do we actually think the cost of a ticket will be? Can't see it being anything under £100

They’ve said these are their only Europe shows of the year and you wonder if their FIRST show back will be Glasto? I hope so as I somehow manage to get tickets to Glasto every year (touch wood.)

Will be going to one of the Heaton Park gigs no matter the cost. Those dates are Sat/Sun I have a feeling they will open the Friday up as well

Is the ticket distribution from ticketmaster? I haven’t seen any advertising on their website
I've been searching twitter to try and find out who will be distributing them but as yet can't see anything official. I did look at Taylor Swift second hand tickets yesterday though as comparison and the cheapest of them were fetching £2500. Anyone know if the tickets are purchased second hand through say viagogo and the brothers then fall out and the event gets cancelled can you get a refund on your money?

EDIT: Just managed to get on their website and it's got the following:

Tickets for the UK dates go on sale from 9am on Saturday, August 31st and will be available from ticketmaster.co.uk, gigsandtours.com and seetickets.com. Dublin tickets will be available from 8am that same day from ticketmaster.ie

They’ve said these are their only Europe shows of the year and you wonder if their FIRST show back will be Glasto? I hope so as I somehow manage to get tickets to Glasto every year (touch wood.)
Hiring you as a friend for Glasto ticket day, missed out the last 2 years.

I think they'll do Glasto next year, focus on their own shows this year. That's often how artists do it.

If we use the massive Taylor Swift tour as a benchmark, her tickets ranged from 58 quid to 300 when they initially went on sale. I'd expect around 70 quid for the cheapest, back of the stadium sort of tickets.

YESSSS!

This is huge for me. I missed out on seeing them the first time around. I was born in 87 and got into Oasis during my primary school years. Had a very good friend in Year 6 who was also a huge fan and we would talk about Oasis at break times. My first recollection of the band was travelling to some sort of B&Q type shop, or a garden centre of some sort, and hearing Wonderwall over the radio. I remember thinking "Who is this?! I have to find out." I went to the library and loaned out their copies of (What's The Story?) Morning Glory and other albums from that era (Everything Must Go by the Manics, as another example) and repeatedly listening to those. I recorded a copy of those albums. I taped songs off the radio. Made trips to Woolworths to buy the singles from the Be Here Now album. Followed the band massively through my secondary school years, too. Just never had the opportunity to see them at their peak due to school, university, being skint and never having the money or opportunity to go. Only really started properly going to gigs and festivals in my mid 20s. If I was born about 5 or 6, maybe 10 years earlier, I could have seen them and so many others.

This is just brilliant news. Yes, there are question marks over just how good the gigs can be, and also whether they'll actually survive all those tour dates. But...it's Oasis. There's been talk over the years, but it's actually happening now. I am definitely going to try for those tickets because I have to.

The greatness of music is all about how it makes you feel. Yes, there may be other bands where their individual musicians are technically better. But, there's a reason most of us don't list jazz musicians or jazz bands/groups as our favourites, despite those individuals being arguably the most technically proficient. There has to be some sort of connection you form with the music itself, or the performers. The hype this week about the Oasis comeback has been unreal. There's a connection there for so many people. In a world where you hear about so many miserable and horrible things taking place everywhere, it's great when you have moments like this to bring people together. Music does that.

If we use the massive Taylor Swift tour as a benchmark, her tickets ranged from 58 quid to 300 when they initially went on sale. I'd expect around 70 quid for the cheapest, back of the stadium sort of tickets.

But then a place like Heaton Park is just general admission - so what do you do there?

I think they'll do Glasto next year, focus on their own shows this year. That's often how artists do it.

Heaton Park is just a massive field though so it'll have to be festival like, don't know how they are going to work expensive tickets into that except for back stage type things.

I think Heaton Park will be around 120 quid per ticket, just a ballpark guess, but that sounds about right. They'll find some way of having more expensive tickets, perhaps a naff golden circle.

I think Heaton Park will be around 120 quid per ticket, just a ballpark guess, but that sounds about right. They'll find some way of having more expensive tickets, perhaps a naff golden circle.

Will probably be a Golden Shower by the time Oasis actually hit the stage....

Sounds cheap to be honest. AC/DC in Belgium was €160 two weeks ago (festival site like Heaton Park). Although Rammstein earlier this month was indeed €120.

Definitely above 100 quid, don't think there's much question about that.

Saturday at 8am. They gonna make us work for this.

Having been blown away by the scale of Taylor I do remember thinking that perhaps in modern day only Oasis would get near/surpass it.

Somehow feels weirdly less big than I thought but you just know it'll be an absolute shitfest on Ticketmaster et al when tickets go on sale.

Having been blown away by the scale of Taylor I do remember thinking that perhaps in modern day only Oasis would get near/surpass it.

Somehow feels weirdly less big than I thought but you just know it'll be an absolute shitfest on Ticketmaster et al when tickets go on sale.

I've just clicked through the links on the MEN article, and See Tickets was already giving a "sorry we're busy" error. Going to be bedlam on Saturday morning.

The opportunity to hear Oasis songs performed live just hasn’t been seen since a few days ago on Liam Gallagher’s tour. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity before Noel and Liam continue to tour playing all their old songs next year.

I'm embarrassed I used to like Oasis and saw them at the Manchester Academy at some point in the mid-90s. Think they were touring their first album perhaps. To be fair at that point the buzz around Oasis was huge in the city, even before they released their first album. But they spilled over very quickly into dad rock and by the time of the second album almost everyone I knew pretended they never liked them.

If i get there as a forren will i be deported back and my pockets emptied by police officers?