Music Oasis reuniting for tour in 2025?

Ticketmaster at 9:59 said tickets still available for all dates hold onto your queue spots

Madness how tickets went on sale at 9 but there was a queue system in place technically they went on sale earlier what a shit system

I wouldn’t worry, lads. They’ll probably just play a load of stuff from Be Here Now onwards and no cnut wants that.
Imagine the size of that troll. They just walk on in silence and open with ‘She is Love’

Wha’? You think people who live here will care how much money Dublin hotels make? :lol:

Having a gig in Ireland that people who live in Ireland can’t get tickets to doesn’t seem stupid to you?
Not really, Dubliners can quite easily go to Wembley, that's not closed down for Londoners only.

Imagine the size of that troll. They just walk on in silence and open with ‘She is Love’
ry1r57soykq31.jpg

I was in the Wembley event in the app for 26th July every ticket I selected came back with an error message even the £500+ ones pretty sure this isn't gonna happen, I'm willing to wait till 11am that near in 2 hours 45 minutes in the queue if I'm not close I'm bugging out and waiting for more dates or see what resale is saying near to the gigs I want to go to

Nobody looking for tickets cares how much 'Dublin' will make, whatever that means.
That's not the point though, 'outsiders' will bring in more money than locals, that's how tourism works.
This closed off attitude in here is very odd.

My sister was mad for Harry Styles tickets at Slane last year, so I went through this chaos to get them for her 30th.

I somehow got in early in the queue, only for Ticketmaster to hit me with some nonsense about “surge pricing”. They charged me €240 a pop for the exact same tickets other people who got in after I did paid €90 for.

feck me that’s outrageous

Oasis the well known Dublin based band. A local band for local people.
Ah so only local bands can play Dublin now...didn't realise you had to be from Manchester to be a fan of Oasis.
Some odd takes in here.
Guess everyone's upset they haven't got tickets for their local gig.

Let’s be honest. Only Mancunians should have been given the pre sale.

The rest of the world should have been made to queue.

How so?
Should gigs only be for local people? That's dumb logic!
So do you think that English gigs should only be accessible to the English then?
I think both sets of tickets should have gone on sale at the same time, so that people pick their first preference.

Instead the Irish tickets, 2 gigs, went on sale an hour before the 20 or so UK gigs, meaning it was a lot harder for people who live in Ireland to get tickets to the Irish gig.

Thinking it's ok that the Irish tickets were all snapped up by people from the UK who went for them in advance because it's "good for Dublin's economy" is truly dumb as shit logic.

I think both sets of tickets should have gone on sale at the same time, so that people pick their first preference.

Instead the Irish tickets, 2 gigs, went on sale an hour before the 20 or so UK gigs, meaning it was a lot harder for people who live in Ireland to get tickets to the Irish gig.

Thinking it's ok that the Irish tickets were all snapped up by people from the UK who went for them in advance because it's "good for Dublin's economy" is truly dumb as shit logic.
Yeah, agree with this. Seems bizarre that they didn't do it this way.

They should’ve surprised everyone by dropping a new album out of nowhere. Inside the physical copy is a code to get you early access to tickets.

I agree. I don't understand what the logic was behind releasing the Ireland ones first.

Ah so only local bands can play Dublin now...didn't realise you had to be from Manchester to be a fan of Oasis.
Some odd takes in here.
Guess everyone's upset they haven't got tickets for their local gig.
That’s not my point at all.

I’m saying it’s silly to moan about a massively popular UK and Ireland tour being massively popular and people looking to get a ticket anywhere.

Should only people from Manchester be allowed to see the Manchester gigs?

I think naively they thought giving Ireland a head start would help.

I do actually agree with you.

It's really not though is it.
The tickets went on sale at the same time worldwide for all UK gigs as well, the hour extra for Dublin tickets makes no difference at all.

You're guessing that majority of tickets were snapped up by people in the UK, yet you have no evidence that's the case.
People around the world had exactly the same chance as UK based people to get tickets for the UK events as well.
No dumb logic, just equal opportunities for all.

Mates girlfriend bagged 2 for me and him for Cardiff. Only £75 each. And he lives in Bristol so quick train to the venue and stay at his. Lovely stuff

It's really not though is it.
The tickets went on sale at the same time worldwide for all UK gigs as well, the hour extra for Dublin tickets makes no difference at all.

You're guessing that majority of tickets were snapped up by people in the UK, yet you have no evidence that's the case.
People around the world had exactly the same chance as UK based people to get tickets for the UK events as well.
No dumb logic, just equal opportunities for all.
What the feck are you talking about? :lol:

That’s not my point at all.

I’m saying it’s silly to moan about a massively popular UK and Ireland tour being massively popular and people looking to get a ticket anywhere.

Should only people from Manchester be allowed to see the Manchester gigs?

I think naively they thought giving Ireland a head start would help.
Agreed with you, it's open to all and all should be welcome, the closed nature of saying only people from Ireland should be able to get Dublin tickets would come back to haunt them when only people from the UK could get tickets for UK gigs.

Mates girlfriend bagged 2 for me and him for Cardiff. Only £75 each. And he lives in Bristol so quick train to the venue and stay at his. Lovely stuff

Congratulations, man. You'll have an amazing time.

Imagine putting up with all this and not actually going to the gig yourself. Top girlfriend.

Agreed with you, it's open to all and all should be welcome, the closed nature of saying only people from Ireland should be able to get Dublin tickets would come back to haunt them when only people from the UK could get tickets for UK gigs.
Nobody is saying that.

I’m not sure he’s saying that.

Just that the times should have been the same so the demand spread equally.

Let’s be honest. Only Mancunians should have been given the pre sale.

The rest of the world should have been made to queue.
Like a mancunians test.

Questions like:
Have you ever drank white lighting?
What colour was the carpet in 21's?
What was the colour of the first tram inspectors coats?
What is your order from abuls?

Maybe we could go even deeper?
What is the primary school closest to house Liam and Noels house?
What is the best pub in Withington?
Was there a cinema in Withington?
Name one buss route through Withington?

My mate got two tickets for their first night in Cardiff and he sat his fiancée down and made a case for bringing me instead of her and she said YESSSSS

Like a mancunians test.

Questions like:
Have you ever drank white lighting?
What colour was the carpet in 21's?
What was the colour of the first tram inspectors coats?
What is your order from abuls?

Maybe we could go even deeper?
What is the primary school closest to house Liam and Noels house?
What is the best pub in Withington?
Was there a cinema in Withington?
Name one buss route through Withington?
Not even Noel could answer those nowadays