Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

Most goals in a PL season by a player: 32 (Salah)

Safe to say that's gonna be broken :lol:

I don't think anyone believed that. He is a goal machine, unfortunately for us.

Well I don't think he means fail fail... but thinking he'd only get 20ish despite the historic hype and needing time. Yeah people thought that, or more specifically, really wanted it to happen... either way. If he continues to play against the bottom half... whatever, I'm not predicting anything.

Is Haaland injury prone?

It is the only question that there was with Haaland and still exists.

Haaland can score 45 goals but if he is injured for the champions qualifiers, warning. Dortmund was punished for Haaland's injuries in every season.

If Haaland stays healthy he will break all goalscoring records.

First half hat trick

Farmers league!! Needs to do this in a real league with real physical defenders

Yikes.

At least he's worse news for Liverpool and anyone else actually expecting to compete for the title. Hopefully by the time we reach that point in however many years he and/or Guardiola are looking to feck off.

Scary thing is, he clearly isn't even fully in sync with their team yet. Most of his runs and movements aren't in sync

How many games will it take for Haaland to score more goals than the second top scorer this season?

To think we could have got him a few years ago with ole at the wheel. What the hell happened? Meddling agents or was he never going to come to to United due to history??

He (or his dad, I forget) said that only Ole showed a strong desire to have him join, which made it an iffy prospect because they couldn’t be assured that Ole would be staying long. We might have had him if the club made more of an effort.

If only we'd have let them have the 37 year old Ronaldo problem instead as any smart club would have done.

It’s actually annoying how much he takes the piss. And to think we could’ve had him for 20m.

In all seriousness I think he could force some tactical and personnel changes. It almost reminds me of Shaq keeping 7ft 280lb dudes that couldn't play in the NBA for 10 years during his prime. We might see monster athlete defenders becoming more prioritised than ever as Haaland-stoppers.

He (or his dad, I forget) said that only Ole showed a strong desire to have him join, which made it an iffy prospect because they couldn’t be assured that Ole would be staying long. We might have had him if the club made more of an effort.
I thought they also wanted a crazy agent fee and a silly release clause in the contract? And the fact that he had the same agent as Pogba who was shitting all over us at the time. Don’t think it’s nearly as simple as is being made out here.

First half hat trick

Well he is doing it with ease in EPL, but you have to give credit to Man City too. They create lots of chance every game.

Wonder if we would've gone along with the release clause his camp wanted if it only applied to clubs outside England.

His walking off the pitch speed is faster than my sprint at the absolute peak of my fitness.

First half hat trick

AYRW9rM.png