Nordic Ghost Yeti (Scandi Carroll) | Haaland at City

He needs 194 more goals to break that record. He's 24 years old. He'd need to score 30 goals this season and each of the next six seasons to break that record. Not only will he not stay in the Premier League for that long, but also nobody can maintain that ridiculous level of production in the Premier League for that long. In the 38-match era, Kane is the only one who has managed to hit 30 goals twice. To do it 7 or 8 times is silly talk. Shearer's record is safe, probably forever.

Besides, the odds are that Pep will take a hike before long, and after that it'll only be a matter of time before Haaland winds up at Madrid.
Why? City have had no problem in keeping their best players. Kompany, David Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne etc all basically stayed at City as long as they were good enough for them, and there is nothing to suggest that it won't be the same for the likes of Dias, Rodri, Foden, Bernanrdo Silva, and yes, Haaland. Winning trophies, unmatched salary and being their main man seems a pretty good deal. At Real, he would probably be behind Mbappe and Vini as their best/most paid player.

I could score the second goal Haaland scored. Tap-in merchant (or something according to some people in this thread)

You just never even wonder if he'll score in that situation. Basically a formality.

Why? City have had no problem in keeping their best players. Kompany, David Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne etc all basically stayed at City as long as they were good enough for them, and there is nothing to suggest that it won't be the same for the likes of Dias, Rodri, Foden, Bernanrdo Silva, and yes, Haaland. Winning trophies, unmatched salary and being their main man seems a pretty good deal. At Real, he would probably be behind Mbappe and Vini as their best/most paid player.

He already said he wants to move around and play for different clubs. City will pay him whatever he wants to stay, so it depends if he keeps that desire to compete in different leagues. I suppose there’s only really Real Madrid anyway.

Still hoping against hope that City will be stripped of their titles and trophies, and his achievements will forever have an asterisk next to them.

Probably not gonna happen, though!

To think I briefly considered if he was worth the 15.0 FPL this season. Luckily sanity prevailed and he’s been captain since week one :lol:

Haaland has had 8 league hat-tricks for City so far. That's in just over 2 seasons.

United have had 4 league hat-tricks since Ferguson. Martial, Bruno and 2 from a washed up Ronaldo. That's been just over 11 seasons.

Absolute freak, our only hope is that City get found guilty and relegated several leagues forcing him to leave.. or if a big club comes in for him.

Hes so fast that hes litteraly jogging on hes last goal to take time for the finish.

I know im soppuse to dont like him, since theres no step overs and things like that.
But this guy is something else... Hes the ONLY footballer i ever seen that looks like a machine. This dude is just a hybrid.

He’s infuriatingly good. This is unfair. This is like on FIFA 12 when I transferred Messi and Ibrahimović to United, or like when I played career mode with United on that game and won every match like 72-0.

I think he is overrated. I mean, what does he actually do apart from score a goal a game? Boring! Just like boring City!

Worst player and team in the history of the league.

And Arsenal thinking they might win the league this season - well - only if City are booted out of the league