Nfl 2009-2010

Thats the thing if they hold them to a FG its still in flux

Did you go the Cowboys game last night?

I think the problem is the momentum change that happened when that throw came. Brady had time in the pocket, he was finding receivers, he even found Moss. But the INT happened, look at the heads go down as they went of the field.

Thats the thing if they hold them to a FG its still in flux

Did you go the Cowboys game last night?

Not the way Baltimore is playing defense. I'd be surprised if NE score 21.

I live in GA these days so I didn't get to go to the game. I was at a local bar with friends. Most people around here are college fans but they've only had the likes of Atlanta, Miami, Carolina, J'ville and Tampa Bay to root for in this region so that probably explains the like of college ball. There were a couple Eagles fans that suddenly woke up on the fluke Vick pass TD but were quickly silenced by me when Dallas drove down and scored... then scored again... and again. I think they started to get upset at me for saying stuff like "was that a good play by philly?" or "is 24-7 a rout or what?"

That Vick TD was such a fluke, that said I still think that was an INT thrown by Romo, well considering the rules as they called it one and I didnt ever see the ball hit the ground on replay, could have been a different night for them otherwise. They are on fire now.

I was talking to my father about wild card games at home, and we came to the conclusion that if youre en fuego there is nothing wrong with it really. You are just as likely to win the next game as the other team, especially if you beat the shit out of the wild card opponent.

Not the way Baltimore is playing defense. I'd be surprised if NE score 21.

I live in GA these days so I didn't get to go to the game. I was at a local bar with friends. Most people around here are college fans but they've only had the likes of Atlanta, Miami, Carolina, J'ville and Tampa Bay to root for in this region so that probably explains the like of college ball. There were a couple Eagles fans that suddenly woke up on the fluke Vick pass TD but were quickly silenced by me when Dallas drove down and scored... then scored again... and again. I think they started to get upset at me for saying stuff like "was that a good play by philly?" or "is 24-7 a rout or what?"

Where in GA? Augusta, arent you military?

They got a FG you idiot

27-7 is a lot different than 31-7

Yep, but I'd be surprised if they weren't able to score a further FG, as that would more than likely take it beyond three TDs, as would the Pats get enough two point conversions

Yep, but I'd be surprised if they weren't able to score a further FG, as that would more than likely take it beyond three TDs, as would the Pats get enough two point conversions

Fair enough, Ray Rice is a stud and they have McGahee too they should be able to millk the clock. The fat lady hasnt sung yet though that is for sure.

I thoroughly dislike Bob Kraft, and most of the Patriots but I think I dont like the Ravens more

It was, and it was needed, Edelman looks in trouble though

The ball clearly hit the ground right by his shoulder pad and arm. The correct call was made to overturn the interception. He never had possession before the ball was on the ground.

It probably would only mattered for a few minutes as they couldn't stop the Dallas passing game.

Ok gotcha, me pops was a army doc for a while lived in augusta west lake in 87 and 96-97

Frank Reich!

:lol:

There are miracles and there are miracles. I remember this game because there was huge blizzard in Denver that day and being a yunging I just got back from a birthday party at Big Fun

Anyone just see Rice turn around to talk shit there, realise it was Wilfork, and then suddenly stop and walk away? Pretty funny, but I dont blame him.

Anyone just see Rice turn around to talk shit there, realise it was Wilfork, and then suddenly stop and walk away? Pretty funny, but I dont blame him.

I think it was more Wilfork than rice, what can you say the big man was hungry

This will turn into a 1st down, and with it, virtually end any hopes of a Patriots resurgance.

That was a first down, but not where they placed the ball. The chains were not tight there at all!

This one cant be overturned, dont see the ball crossing the line although it probably did. Still worth a challenge though