Nfl 2009-2010

Arizona made a mistake in trying to get some time off the clock, which will probably result in another Packers TD.

You've got to think that the Cardinals need to score this drive, as they don't look able to stop the Packers, and if they can score quickly enough, they could have the chance of the final possession of the game

Great drive by the Cardinals. They took some time off the clock, rested their D, and scored a fantastic TD. I don't think Rodgers can keep it up indefinitely. One mistake and the game is over at this point.

i can't believe the Cardinals have a chance to lose this despite Warner throwing 5 TDs and going 24-28.

If the packers could win this, my bank balance would be incredibly grateful as I put a bet on then when they were quite heavily down.

i can't believe the Cardinals have a chance to lose this despite Warner throwing 5 TDs and going 24-28.

Yep, doesn't deserve to be a loser with numbers like that

1.50something on the clock for Cardinals to go and win it, they can definitely get a FG shot.

But if they don't, the OT rule could be so unsatisfactory, as the way the game has gone, whoever receives will be huge favourite to win the game that drive

What a game. Irrespective of how this ends, to bring his team from 21 pts behind in his first playoff game, away from home and matching one of the great post season QBs pass for pass (after throwing a pick on his first pass) is nothing short of stunning. Take a bow Aaron Rodgers !!!

Bloody hell. Rodgers is looking like the real deal, that's for sure.

I would like to see how he does in a physical Steeler or Raven style playoff game.

Fumble. Return. Game. Over.

Might have been a missed call there... hands to the QB's face. Will have to see a replay.

Seeing the replay the defender connects with the ball first so no penalty.

Cruel way to lose that game, but Rodgers looked great, and I cannot credit him enough after performance. Hats off to him.

Ahh man. What a shit way for it to finish :( Gutted there.

Great game. Shame about the 17-0 headstart.

Cards and Ravens don't get the regular rest with a Saturday game next weekend. Cowboys and Jets get that extra day of rest.

SAT, JAN 16
Arizona at New Orleans (4:30pm ET, FOX) NO by 7, o/u 56.5
Baltimore at Indianapolis (8:15pm ET, CBS) IND by 6.5, o/u 44.5

SUN, JAN 17
Dallas at Minnesota (1:00pm ET, FOX) MIN by 2.5, o/u 46.5
NY Jets at San Diego (4:40pm ET, CBS) SD by 8, o/u 42.5

Expect the DAL/MIN line to move considerably.

I would like Arizona or Ravens to win ideally.

Purely because I dont like the Colts or Brett Favre, and I hate the fat fecker and his Jets.

Dallas I would never hear the end of it through my Eagles fan friend, Saints humiliated us earlier in the season, and as much as I think Drew Brees is talented, I have a "mate" who is a Saints fan and I do not ever want to make him happy.

Annoyingly not.

I meant I don't want to Colts to win, or Brett Favre and his Vikings. (Ruling out the 2 teams, sorry)

My Eagles friend HATES Dallas, and is Dallas wins he isn't the type to just sort of take it, or be upset, he'll just bitch and moan about them winning.

I personally quite like the Cowboys. Exciting team to watch, but I am not sure about the male go go dancers they have in the stands.

Right, well I am off to bed.

Sorry about any rants, well done to the Ravens, Cardinals, Rodgers and Edelman.

Night all!

Rodgers must be gutted. Very similar to that game vs. Pittsburgh a few weeks earlier. I actually made money on that one betting on GB +3.5. As long as Aaron plays well and I win my bets, I couldn't care less whether the Packers actually win or not.

Dallas v. Minny. My least favorite team vs. Favruh, and death is not an option. I have to go with Brett, if only because he was a good boyfriend to Mary.

My heart says Saints, but I have a feeling Cards could run to the Super Bowl off of this victory.

In the AFC, Indy and SD will win easily, and the Colts will be your SB champs.