Nfl 2009-2010

I can understand people not liking a player because he is part of a team that people still cling on to a taping scandal years ago, whereas hating a team because they are successful seems a more valid reason to me.

Patriots lucky Ravens didn't challenge that one.

they are the most successful team over the last 10 years, thats why people hate them, same with the steelers in the 70s etc. the whole scandal thing just adds to it. before pittsburgh won in 2005 people just didnt like them that much, since then and winning it last year people hate them.

I too don't get the hatred of Brady. Not my favorite player but he is a good person, very likable guy like Aikman, Bradshaw and Montana before him.

It's because he's part of a successful team, and he's married to a supermodel.

I think people hate Belichick more than him, though. More than that, it's the Boston/New England fans. Massive cnuts, all of them.

Something about him crying all the time, but mainly being a cheat in his Superbowl victories. Then he said something about "misinterpreting the rules" being a faggot excuse.

In fairness in the few NE games I've watched he's stropped about like a queen in most of them.

To be fair that’s quite a lot of nonsense. Especially the stropping about like a queen part, he is one of the toughest QB’s and best leaders in the NFL and although there are times when he loses his cool on the sideline, they are rare occurrences. He is not exactly Dan Marino. You said you agreed with the sentiment of your friend but had to pose Muller’s question to him instead of answering it yourself. So what exactly is your reasoning behind it when as you say, you don’t know much about the sport? When has he cried on the field?

It's because he's part of a successful team, and he's married to a supermodel.

I think people hate Belichick more than him, though. More than that, it's the Boston/New England fans. Massive cnuts, all of them.

Spot on, just like some resented Aikman, Young, etc.

I don't have much like for Belicunt. Rex Ryan is about to enter that category too with his mouth, but what do you expect from the son of Buddy Ryan who as a HC was an utter failure. You career is summed up when your best moment in the NFL was punching a fellow coach.

Remember when Buddy Ryan got into a fight with Kevil Gilbride or am I remembering it wrong

Edelman, what a fantastic return on that punt. Looks like a real handy player. I met him this year as well in London.

Game still on? If we can score again this half and stop the Ravens doing so.. maybe.

To be fair that’s quite a lot of nonsense. Especially the stropping about like a queen part, he is one of the toughest QB’s and best leaders in the NFL and although there are times when he loses his cool on the sideline, they are rare occurrences. He is not exactly Dan Marino. You said you agreed with the sentiment of your friend but had to pose Muller’s question to him instead of answering it yourself. So what exactly is your reasoning behind it when as you say, you don’t know much about the sport? When has he cried on the field?

Ah Keys, I have missed you.

tom-brady.jpg

The old patriots bounces: Good drive, the fluke INT killing a a strong Baltimore drive, and on it goes.

Still got the Ravens, but it'll be close

What is Moss' issue? He has got such a bad attitude this game. Silly penalty to give away there, no effort on runs, if you are not fit enough, you are taking up a space on the field, I dont care how good you can be. If you cant do the job on the field, don't try to.

What is Moss' issue? He has got such a bad attitude this game. Silly penalty to give away there, no effort on runs, if you are not fit enough, you are taking up a space on the field, I dont care how good you can be. If you cant do the job on the field, don't try to.

If they lose, he'll be the scapegoat for every single Boston-based newspaper, since Tom can do no wrong.

Why do you think he's played for three teams despite being arguably the most gifted receiver ever?

Moss plays when he wants too. Hell, even TO will make a block downfield.

If they lose, he'll be the scapegoat for every single Boston-based newspaper, since Tom can do no wrong.

Unfortunately you are right. I try to read up on Boston papers, and it seems even when Tom has a horrific game, they suck up to him. He deserved those boos after the INT in this game, and he is working marginally better now.

Moss has such potential, he delights or annoys me.

I really like Haloti Ngata from the Ravens, the athleticism he has for a man his size is off the charts.

Unfortunately you are right. I try to read up on Boston papers, and it seems even when Tom has a horrific game, they suck up to him. He deserved those boos after the INT in this game, and he is working marginally better now.

Moss has such potential, he delights or annoys me.

Complete opposite of what Aikman endured his entire career in Dallas. From the bust talk in his early years to the greatest since Staubach when winning championships to the calls of him being a closet homosexual simply because he wasn't married or spending nights at strip clubs to the trade rumors with Miami to the talks of him being a washed up has-been carried by Smith his entire career. I don't know how he managed to stay sane and never asked out of Dallas. If Dallas lost, more often than not something negative was said about Aikman. Even during the championship years that idiot coach called Aikman a racist saying he singled out black players on his team when yelling at teammates. Even the players came to Aikman's defense and one black player said "most of the team is black!"

Pass interference still confuses the feck out of me. I mean, in that 3rd and out, Edelmen was clearly clipped when he was running, and pushed a little, but it wasn't interference?

Good play there by Springs to knock the ball away after being beaten to it.

Moss third option then behind Edelman, and Edelmen again. Moss reluctantly catches it.