Nfl 2009-2010

The Cowboys were mighty lucky there.

They are whining about how hot it is in the dome, fecking people

Vick plays probably one every 6-7 offensive plays, usually it is a running play too. Yeah, putting Vick on could totally change it all up, though the long td throw was a bit of a fluke.

17-7 Dallas

What the feck was the RB back doing there?

Jones to 3, first and goal Dallas. They could put the eagles to sleep on this drive.

McNabb actually starting to get it together now.

Score here and it's still open with a half to go.

...and as I write this Weaver fumbles. Oh well.

Romo nearly threw an INT for a touchdown, Dallas should take a knee and be happy with this lead

2zsa2ip.jpg

:lol:

That's all I have to say.

Romo with typical Romo

This was the game changer, dont get me wrong I was going for the Cowboys tonight, but I think that it was an interception, and well regardless I didnt see enough to have it overturned. Fair play to Wade for throwing the red flag had he not the Boys may well have been in trouble as it was they saunter but atm the Eagles had all the momentum was certainly worth the risk, dare I say the best call of Wade's career. I know both NFC teams at home right now are hoping they dont play the Cowboys though, they are on fire, that said I still think they are bit fragile, however these days never doubt a home wild card team, they usually have a couple games momentum behind them going into the playoffs.

As a Pats fan, I have no real false hopesof us getting much further this season. With no Wes we have struggled this season. Edelman played a good substitute last week, and in general he looks like a handy player, of a Wes mould. But even when a teams defence was based around stopping wes, he still found a way to consistently catch those 7-12 yard catches. But I think we can beat the Ravens tonight, weird saying this, but the pats do seem to have good depth at HB.

Come on Pats!

Did the Eagles make the playoffs this season? Haha

The Vick TD pass was a fluke as Jenkins fell down otherwise he's all over that pass. It was great to see all those late penalties to show everyone how sore losers the Eagles are. Where was DeSean Jackson after all his trash talk during the week? Shut down again. Dallas has his number.

The overturned interception was the right call. The Eagles DB never had possession before the ball made contact with the ground.

I can only imagine the reaction on the talk shows in Philly this week. There will be talks of Reid being fired, McNabb should be released or traded, and Vick should be the starter. Memo to Eagles fans - Vick won't take you anywhere McNabb has. He's nothing special just has legs.

I'm looking forward to Dallas @ Minnesota. Favre has never beat Dallas in January. This should be interesting. Peterson hasn't been running the ball well and tends to fumble. Dallas defense is the hottest in the league right now while the Vikings have been banged up and struggling. It's set up for a shocking home loss.

But that's why you play the game.

Give me the Packers and Pats today, though I did pick the Bengals yesterday.

Then give me Colts all over the Jets (Caldwell will not yank his starters this time, hehe) and Chargers over Pats. I'll take Packers over Saints and Boys over Vikings.

Everyone should be rooting against the Vikings unless you really want to endure the Favre media jizzfest all month.

Manning MVP

I was surprised Chris Johnson didn't get any votes, what more can you do as a RB

Make the playoffs... Which is the only reason he didn't contend for the award.

It was always going to be Manning v Brees, not too shocked.

Going for the away teams today

Why? Why is there such hate towards Brady? He has worked hard his whole life, he has no scandals, he is focused on his career and being a father to his children. He has come back from a serious injury, and spent his year of recovery setting up charities and working with US government initiatives for getting more sport into schools.

But people still hate him, why? Because he is succesful? Because he isn't a loud jackass waving his balls around everytime he does something good like some douches in proffesional sports?

Unfortunately, Brady isn't the sort of person to cry, he just continues to attempt to be focused in a game where everyone else on the team is apparently falling asleep.

Why? Why is there such hate towards Brady? He has worked hard his whole life, he has no scandals, he is focused on his career and being a father to his children. He has come back from a serious injury, and spent his year of recovery setting up charities and working with US government initiatives for getting more sport into schools.

But people still hate him, why? Because he is succesful? Because he isn't a loud jackass waving his balls around everytime he does something good like some douches in proffesional sports?

Unfortunately, Brady isn't the sort of person to cry, he just continues to attempt to be focused in a game where everyone else on the team is apparently falling asleep.

I will pose the question to him

its probably because he plays for the patriots tbh mate.

cant say im not finding this game hilarious :lol:

Congratulations on last night MrMarcello, it was a long time coming. Good performance by the Cowboys.

I can understand people not liking a player because he is part of a team that people still cling on to a taping scandal years ago, whereas hating a team because they are successful seems a more valid reason to me.

Patriots lucky Ravens didn't challenge that one.

Don't know why the Ravens didn't challenge. What's a lost timeout up 24-0 mean even if it wasn't overturned, which it would have been? This is a chance for NE to turn this around. Could be a key point in this game. NE come back and this missed challenge was the defining moment.

I too don't get the hatred of Brady. Not my favorite player but he is a good person, very likable guy like Aikman, Bradshaw and Montana before him.