Nfl 2009-2010

What a shit no call by the ref, Stokely should have punched the guy in the face

Stupid decision to pull Manning up 15-10. I'm all for ensuring your healthy going into the post-season but it's not like Manning has ever been knocked from a game or that the Jets are all over him. You have a chance at history you take it. You play to win.

Broncos have tied it, didnt forsee this comeback happening. Still I think that they will manage to lose this, but if they win this game they are basically a lock for the playoffs

Stupid decision to pull Manning up 15-10. I'm all for ensuring your healthy going into the post-season but it's not like Manning has ever been knocked from a game or that the Jets are all over him. You have a chance at history you take it. You play to win.

Pulling Manning is a more strategic decision.

They'd fancy playing Jets in the playoffs than some of the other teams fighting for the wildcard.

Gents, I give you Tom Benson

PREMATURE.gif

The look on his face when he is trying to figure it out is priceless. "Mr Benson, you have cancer"

Pull him out in the fourth quarter with a touchdown or more lead. Not with half the third quarter to play and clinging to a five point lead.

Big picture - The Steelers chances of playing in the post season are almost over. They have to win their next game and hope that 3 teams feck up.
Jets play the Bengals who will rest most players. Broncos and Ravens play teams that are already thinking about their vacations.

If Colts had beaten the Jets, the Steelers would still have some chance. With this loss, they have almost eliminated the defending champions and also possibly setup a potential clash between their only remaining conference threat (NE) with a team that has shown the capability to get in their heads

If ever a loss could be a win, this one is for the Colts.

Big picture - The Steelers chances of playing in the post season are almost over. They have to win their next game and hope that 3 teams feck up.
Jets play the Bengals who will rest most players. Broncos and Ravens play teams that are already thinking about their vacations.

If Colts had beaten the Jets, the Steelers would still have some chance. With this loss, they have almost eliminated the defending champions and also possibly setup a potential clash between their only remaining conference threat (NE) with a team that has shown the capability to get in their heads

If ever a loss could be a win, this one is for the Colts.

Its funny even though Cinnci will rest players, no one will cry about it like they would if it were the EPL

Week 17 is going to be amazing for any fan of an AFC team:

As of right now, San Diego and Indy have clinched byes, fore gone conclusion... the divisons are also set, with those 2 being joined by Cincinnati and New England.. From there, circus people.

Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore clinches a playoff spot with: BAL win

New York Jets

N.Y. Jets clinch a playoff spot with: NYJ win

Denver Broncos

Denver clinches a playoff spot with:

1. DEN win + NYJ loss or tie + BAL loss or tie OR

2. DEN win + NYJ loss or tie + PIT loss or tie OR

3. DEN win + NYJ loss or tie + HOU win OR

4. DEN win + BAL loss or tie + PIT loss or tie OR

5. DEN win + BAL loss or tie + HOU win OR

6. PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + JAC loss OR

7. PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

8. PIT loss + BAL loss + JAC loss + NYJ loss OR

9. PIT loss + HOU loss + JAC loss + NYJ loss OR

10. MIA loss or tie + NYJ loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + JAC loss or tie

Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh clinches a playoff spot with:

1. PIT win + HOU loss or tie + NYJ loss or tie OR

2. PIT win + HOU loss or tie + BAL loss or tie OR

3. PIT win + NYJ loss or tie + BAL loss or tie + DEN loss or tie

Houston Texans

Houston clinches a playoff spot with:

1. HOU win + NYJ loss or tie + BAL loss or tie OR

2. HOU win + NYJ loss or tie + DEN loss or tie OR

3. HOU win + BAL loss or tie + DEN loss or tie

Jacksonville Jaguars

Jacksonville clinches a playoff spot with:

1. JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + HOU loss OR

2. JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + DEN loss + NYJ loss OR

3. JAC win + PIT loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

4. JAC win + PIT loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + NYJ loss OR

5. JAC win + NYJ loss + DEN loss + HOU loss + BAL loss

Miami Dolphins

Miami clinches a playoff spot with: MIA win + NYJ loss + BAL loss + HOU loss + JAC loss or tie

I love this game

If the Vikings lose tonight, that opens the door for Arizona, Dallas and Philadelphia to grab the #2 spot should the Vikings lose on the final weekend too. However, what do the Giants have to play for next weekend? Minnesota might get a gift wrap at home.

NYG @ MIN
PHI @ DAL
GB @ ARI
NO @ CAR

SO have the Colts that was so stupid to essentially wave a white flag yesterday

SD are on fire they will be dangerous in the playoffs and have the Colts number they very well could knock them out in the championship game

If the Jets get in it's going to be alot of "what ifs" for alot of teams, because Indy sat their starters.

I have a feeling by the end of this season, we're going to look at this being the "Year of the strange decisions"... And there'll be one more.

The Bengals will also this week

Denver could get into the playoffs with a loss and miss it with a win depending on what happens haha

Chargers Vs. Eagles/Cowboys Superbowl :)

If i'm a betting man i'd put my duckets on whoever wins the NFC East vs the Chargers, so good shout.

Though, I can't count out Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers had looked great this year... the NFC is so hard to pick, and of course you can't count out the Cardinals, they DID nearly win the Super Bowl last season.

It's the AFC i'm finding easy to predit: Chargers or Patriots... no, I don't think the Colts are going to win the Super Bowl, I never did, undefeated or not.

If i'm a betting man i'd put my duckets on whoever wins the NFC East vs the Chargers, so good shout.

Though, I can't count out Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers had looked great this year... the NFC is so hard to pick, and of course you can't count out the Cardinals, they DID nearly win the Super Bowl last season.

It's the AFC i'm finding easy to predit: Chargers or Patriots... no, I don't think the Colts are going to win the Super Bowl, I never did, undefeated or not.

Green Bay is going to get skullfecked in the playoffs at some point

Week 17 is going to be amazing...

here's a good playoff scenario link...

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports

**aaron rodgers** They must keep him upright to have a chance in any post-season game.

they've done a much better job in the second half of the season.

Green Bay is going to get skullfecked in the playoffs at some point

so will 10 other teams! from 4-4 to a possible 11-5...not a bad second half of the season.

here's a good playoff scenario link...

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports

they've done a much better job in the second half of the season.

so will 10 other teams! from 4-4 to a possible 11-5...not a bad second half of the season.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings :angel: You guys have gotten hot at the right time, but I dont feel you have any good wins other than Dallas and Baltimore. That said at least you will be in the playoffs