Nfl 2009-2010

Both teams' secondaries may as well have not turned up. Makes for an exciting game though.

Btw, anyone else notice green man in the crowd? :lol:

"The Eagles seasons this past decade: It's like going to a really good movie, but the ending sucks, every time."

Had to peak at them since the turn but jesus, a spark away from dynasty... They were my pre-season pick and I'm still sticking by it obviously.

The NFC East is a free for all like usual; usually the one way you can guarantee to have a good week in that division is to have a bye

BBC Sport - American Football - UK will host two NFL games in 2010

America's National Football League will stage two games in the UK in 2010, NFL UK boss Alistair Kirkwood has revealed.

"We've got two teams that have agreed conceptually to be home teams. We're currently trying to get the opposition confirmed," Kirkwood told BBC 5 live.

London is likely to host both games, although Cardiff and Edinburgh could stage games in the future.

Kirkwood said that the teams coming to the UK will be announced by the middle of January at the very latest.

Wembley Stadium has hosted one game per season since 2007, and it has been suggested that cities other than London might hold a match if the NFL decided to play multiple games each year in the UK.

League bosses in the US have hinted there could be as many as four games per season played in Britain by 2012.

However, fans in Scotland and Wales will most probably have to wait for their chance to host a game according to the NFL UK boss.

"In the UK itself, there's only Murrayfield, Cardiff, Twickenham and Wembley that have the dimensions to play our game," added Kirkwood.

"We're keen to play outside of London, but the teams themselves feel more comfortable being in London.

"I've got an ambition to take the game to Scotland and Wales but it's probably not likely to happen in 2010."

Following the success of the NFL's first trip to London, in 2007, the league has committed to playing regular season games in the UK.

The New England Patriots beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in front of an 84,254 crowd in this year's event.

Fans will be able to register their interest in purchasing tickets within the next two weeks.

Four would be too many games and lead to the International Series being less of an event; I think it should stay at one to be honest. It will come down to money and marketing opportunities of course but one game taken from American soil and season ticket holders a year is enough. They should just concentrate on making yet another improvement on the playing conditions and spectacle in time for next year.

That said, I would love to get the chance to see Ed Reed and a full view of the ground he covers before he retires or his play diminishes. After having NFL icons such as Brady, Brees, Moss and LT over, I suppose the Manning show would be a logical step for the money men too. I would be happy with a classic showdown between the Browns and Lions myself.

Lovin this game right now. Defense playing fantastic and that catch by Crabtree for the touchdown was almost worth the whole holdout fiasco (not really but a few more like that would be nice).

:lol: If I make money off this game too like I did the Browns, I will look like a genius.

As for the 2 games, I don't have an issue with trying to double the merit, but any more will make it a long-winded thing for the game.

Terrible call to throw on second down there. Should have just let Gore do his thing.

Warner will go up the other end and score now.

I have to say I have always been a fan of the classic 49ers jerseys

Big game tonight, but Chris Henry just died apparently.

Feel for the Bengals family, and his off-field disputes have been shaky, but this is still a sad story.

McNair and then this, shit.

Big game tonight, but Chris Henry just died apparently.

Feel for the Bengals family, and his off-field disputes have been shaky, but this is still a sad story.

McNair and then this, shit.

Sad to see him go at such a young age, especially since he had kids. It seemed from Hard Knocks that he was actually taking this opportunity serious, so it was sad to see this happen.

Sad to see him go at such a young age, especially since he had kids. It seemed from Hard Knocks that he was actually taking this opportunity serious, so it was sad to see this happen.

Reminds me to a lesser extent of Sean Taylor, trying to make that turn in his life before turning his career into something good... still young, so he had time... A shame.

Post-McNair & currently with Tiger, this story will have its twists and turns, but hopefully his to-be wife is honest in her potential custody.

Police say a dispute began at a home about a half-mile away and Henry jumped into the back of the pickup truck as his fiancée was driving away. There was well documented trouble with him in the past which did not enable him to make the most out of his obvious ability. He was at home on injured reserve due to an arm injury after apparently showing more commitment to the game and trying to make a lifestyle change in the off-season, then this happens. There are similarities to the Sean Taylor situation; it’s a shame it had to end this way.

"He's a great kid with a great heart," quarterback Carson Palmer said as training camp started. "He's changed his life around. He ran into some trouble, made some bad decisions, and realized that. He's sorry for them, apologized for them, and has done everything he can to make himself a better person. I'm just proud of him."

What a cnut, his fiancee that is.

That said this has been coming for a long time he has continually been a bad apple, still tragic though. RIP

alg_chris_henry_family.jpg

Gah, that is what's most heartbreaking.

What?

She was probably trying to get away from his crazy ass. He's had tons of criminal charges in the past, including sexual assault.

RIP, though.

Still is responsible for his death. That said he was a crazy motherfecker.

If someone is your fiancee you are probably going to try and avoided them dying whilst in such a situation. Like if your dog had it's head out the window you are going to slam on the breaks or shake the wheel.