Nfl 2009-2010

Awful coverage, again.

Its going to be a long night if it carries on like this.

Moss was wide open twice though so far. Brady not confident to put it where only he can get it I suppose.

We need a stop on this drive, going in behind more than 7 would be a big defecit and confidence knocker.

We need a stop on this drive, going in behind more than 7 would be a big defecit and confidence knocker.

Looking much more like it's about stopping a TD this play than a score, 24-10 at HT is probably the game for me

EDIT
Well at least they have a chance to make it 24-17

Well this was worth staying up for and fecking my sleeping pattern. Commentators licking Brees ring for 3 hours.

It seems like Brady is taking just an extra half second too long to release the ball.

Saints D are just too quick closing him down. They wasn't to start off with, shown by the Faulk move in the 2nd drive. Had time, ran great route, big gain. Now? No time.

Hmmm

Bed for me, can't do the full match. I'll be surprised if Patriots win from here, going to need some big defensive plays and for Brady to find some passes. Looks like my Pats by 7 is way off.

FG missed too. Shall I just go to bed now?

Calm down Muller, adjustments will be made and things will be fine in the long run, even if the Pats lose this game.

It was always going to be difficult with the crowd etc and it's not over yet.

FG missed too. Shall I just go to bed now?

You stayed up this late, it would be bad form remember what happened two weeks ago it's not over til its over. It's only 7 here and I am still reading fecking journals feck!

I think it's time to admit that the Patriots are a tier below SB contender this year. Still need defensive help. One player who has been a dud for me is Adalius Thomas. I expected so much more when he was signed.

True, I understand all points, but apart from our 1 TD scoring drive, we just haven't shown anything to inspire me on Offence or Defence. I mean, look at their 75yarder. We didn't have a clue.

The thing that pissed me off the most though, aside from the obvious easy catch for them, was the pass interference on Welker, I just do not know how they missed that one. Even from where I was sitting, I could see his shirt get yanked out. We have had so many of those descisions go against us this year, but that one was just so obvious.

Its all very well making adjustments, but I just dont think we have the experience on defence to cope with this year. I hope they prove me wrong.

Brady needs to trust in Moss for. Looking at the replays of a few of his passes, Moss was in Single coverage, had the easy beating of his man, and room to work with, but Brady, with time, went elsewhere. Trying to punch the ball in there got us 10 points that half. Not enough. Going to have to go for it and put faith in the D.

If the officials somehow manage to reverse this and give it to the Saints.. I would be beyond pissed off.

Brady needs to trust in Moss for. Looking at the replays of a few of his passes, Moss was in Single coverage, had the easy beating of his man, and room to work with, but Brady, with time, went elsewhere. Trying to punch the ball in there got us 10 points that half. Not enough. Going to have to go for it and put faith in the D.

If Moss was open and Brady had time to let the play develop he would get the ball to him, Muller.

The pocket is simply shrinking too quickly to take chances like that. He's not just going to throw it in the air.

Phew. Dont really understand what that challenge was for.

A huge let off though. Come on Pats, lets have a score here!

If Moss was open and Brady had time to let the play develop he would get the ball to him, Muller.

The pocket is simply shrinking too quickly to take chances like that. He's not just going to throw it in the air.

They just showed 2 clear examples of it. Don't know if the vision was blocked, it wasn't clear from the angle of replay, but he was open, Brady had time, and instead it was passed elsewhere.

They just showed 2 clear examples of it. Don't know if the vision was blocked, it wasn't clear from the angle of replay, but he was open, Brady had time, and instead it was passed elsewhere.

There was a marginal one when he split the safety and cut off the route to the corner but it was not wide open. There was very little time to step into the throw, so he checked down. I have no problem with that. See, Moss was open then, Brady bought some time in the pocket and got it to him! :angel:

There was a marginal one when he solit the safety and cut off the route to the corner but it was not wide open. There was very little time to step into the throw, sh he checked down. I have no problem with that.

See, Moss was open then, Brady bought some time in the pocket and got it to him! :angel:

Hehe yup. Well unless I was watching highlights from a previous game.. Honest, Moss was open twice, I saw it Mister, I did!

See Moss almost stop on that Route? Then he put the burners on, feck me.

BIG fumble from their fat bloke, lucky, lucky.

Come on D, show us what you got!