Nfl 2009-2010

See how hard we are being made to work for our drives? Then look at them. Ergh.

Maybe Belichick's lack of confidence in his D in the Colts game was not so misplaced after all.

Brees 300 yards off 13 throws. Wilhite is literally getting raped out there. Bend him over and stick in a butt plug. It would be less embarresing.

Reckon theres a sober fan in the stands there? I have seen like 3 people with their head in their hands sleeping already. Brilliant.

Mike Martz was doing it before Belichick.

Martz made it seem reckless, while Belichick made it seem ballsy. I do have to agree with you though. There's a very fine line and I don't know if I can actually distinguish between the two. I know I certainly didn't respect Martz when he did it, although that may have been because he was a division rival.

We have had no answer to their offense. fecks sake.

If it continues, we dont have a chance.

Reckon the game rests on the first play of the 4th Q. Best chance we have to get them to punt it away. We need something.

My stream is behind, but I cant help check on the update online. Why the pain Keys?

Need our D to make another stop. We lack any kind of spark today. Drowned in liquor.

Ok, lets wrap it up.

Brees? Dont actually think he has been that good. All 4 of his touchdowns were realtively easy. 1 to wide, wide open. 1 to endzone to 1 of 2 open player. And 2 where receiver helped him out, where a better converage would have resulted in tap away, and INT's.

Saints have thrased us though. Not a single area we were better than them at.

What the hell are you even doing up at this time?

I tried to persuade him to give the game a go and change his perception of it via PM a few months ago. I would like to think that he is taking my advice but the reality is that he is probably watching 24 and causing trouble elsewhere on the Internet.

Worst game I have ever watched of ours. No answer at all, in any department.

I hope Belichik rips their fecking heads off after this.

Martz made it seem reckless, while Belichick made it seem ballsy. I do have to agree with you though. There's a very fine line and I don't know if I can actually distinguish between the two. I know I certainly didn't respect Martz when he did it, although that may have been because he was a division.

I couldn't stand Martz and disliked that team immensely. Best thing ever happened to them was losing to the Patriots. I got sick of their shit talk and running up scores on teams. Some good players though. I still think Warner's numbers were bloated. Trent Green would have put up the same numbers in that system had he not got crocked.

That said, I remember Martz making a comment about Troy Aikman along the lines that if he had coached Troy, he'd have been a regular 4,000 yard passer.

I see their coach, I think young Bruce Willis, with eyes of the Demon Headmaster.

I hate surrendering. I was watching the Bills 1990 superbowl losing team the other day, and when they got hammered, the coach took them off, and then put them back on. He said they had deserved the humiliation, so they were to take it.

I can. One of them isn't us ;)

But looking at our record, looking at how we have played on the road, there will have to be massive adjustments for us to get anywhere near there.

I couldn't stand Martz and disliked that team immensely. Best thing ever happened to them was losing to the Patriots. I got sick of their shit talk and running up scores on teams. Some good players though. I still think Warner's numbers were bloated. Trent Green would have put up the same numbers in that system had he not got crocked.

That said, I remember Martz making a comment about Troy Aikman along the lines that if he had coached Troy, he'd have been a regular 4,000 yard passer.

Green put up some damn good numbers when he spelled Warner as a backup, so I would certainly have to agree with you. That Super Bowl loss was one of my favorite moments in sports.

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm up 0.62 points in fantasy against my roommate who has Drew Brees. I have Robert Meachem. And it looks like I'm going to win because the Saints aren't going to throw anymore.

It is obvious how much this win means to the Saints in terms of this season as well as their history. Brees was brilliant as expected, Bell and Thomas were also more effective than I thought they would be. The pressure they consistently got on Brady was the key to the game as well as the way they were able to limit Welker and Faulks impact on the game as outlets against the blitz. He very rarely had the time to let plays develop and set his feet. This was a very complete performance and a more than deserved win. There have been a few loses like this in the Brady-Belichick era and they have always responded to them, this is by no means an indication that they can't compete in the Playoffs. It happens, congratulations to the Saints. I'm looking forward to seeing how they progress for the rest of the season, hopefully they maintain their momentum through to the Superbowl and don't burn out.

Breaking News: Drew Brees isn't an elite QB

No, he's not, well done. 5 TD's to wide open receivers does not make you an elite QB. When he plays in clutch situations, commands a pockets with pressure, possibly.

It is obvious how much this win means to the Saints in terms of this season as well as their history. Brees was brilliant as expected, Bell and Thomas were also more effective than I thought they would be. The pressure they consistently got on Brady was the key to the game as well as the way they were able to limit Welker and Faulks impact on the game as outlets against the blitz. He very rarely had the time to let plays develop and set his feet. This was a very complete performance and a more than deserved win. There have been a few loses like this in the Brady-Belichick era and they have always responded to them. This is by no means an indication that they can't compete in the Playoffs. It happens, congratulations to the Saints. I'm looking forward to seeing how they progress for the rest of the season, hopefully they maintain their momentum through to the Superbowl and don't burn out.

Unless they play us in the Superbowl ;)