Nfl 2009-2010

I think the cnut who threw the flag for pass interference had money on them, and the cnut who decided to spot the ball 2 yards short must have had money on them too. Awful play calling by the Patriots though.

Both calls were right and will be called similarly at any point during the game. You are just pissed that it was in the last few minutes and lead to 14 points for the Colts.

Both calls were right and will be called similarly at any point during the game. You are just pissed that it was in the last few minutes and lead to 14 points for the Colts.

No, I am pissed that 2 wrong desicions, either of which when called correctly, would have probably resulted in us winning that game.

Absolutely insane call at their own 30 to go for it on 4th and 2. Ridiculous waste of timeouts before that.

Did Billicheck have money on the Colts ? I can't think of any other explanation for throwing away that game.

If I was a coach and played fantasy football I'd totally pull something like that or call plays for the guys on my fantasy team if I had any of them on my real team.

Good thing I'm not a coach.

The if this gets into a shootout, there is only one winner comment earlier in this thread. I'm guessing you were saying Manning would come out on top and it was not another attempt at saying Manning was a bottler etc?

Yes and No

Manning's likely to bottle it in the playoffs though but not in the regular season.

Manning going up against Brady or Ben for the AFC, he will bottle it.

There's no way the pass interference call on Collie was the correct decision.

I'm not complaining though, decisions such as that are part of the game.

Yeah you just have to suck those up and next time not put yourself in a position where calls like that can make a difference. You guys had a sizeable lead and gave it up.

You'll get a second chance in the playoffs.

I think the cnut who threw the flag for pass interference had money on them, and the cnut who decided to spot the ball 2 yards short must have had money on them too. Awful play calling by the Patriots though.

Both calls were not atrocious calls though Muller.

Real time, it wasn't easy to say if the receiver got complete control of the ball, but unfortunately for you guys, you wasted the time outs to challenge it.

One of those games. I've seen Billichek pull off master challenges (like the one he pulled on the Giants in the Super bowl matches a 2 seasons ago for having an extra match on the pitch on a very crucial call, as the guy was makng his way out of the pitch and had a single foot inside the pitch)

So I think his momentary lapse of madness can be excused.

That fourth down decision reminded me of this famous gaff... only difference is that game was tied so Switzer was basically ensuring Philly kicked a field goal. At least tonight the bozo coach had the lead!

The Ledger - Google News Archive Search

As for two controversial calls... the PI I didn't understand as the defensive player was making a play for the ball and therefore he didn't interfere with the receiver who was behind him. It's not like he impeded the receiver or came through the receiver to make a play on the ball.

On the fourth down reception, the Patriots player clearly bobbled and did not have possession until he was on his side of the 30 not the Colts side. Therefore the spot was correct. Also blame Bozo for wasting timeouts late.

Yeah you just have to suck those up and next time not put yourself in a position where calls like that can make a difference. You guys had a sizeable lead and gave it up.

You'll get a second chance in the playoffs.

I do hope so.

There is a call like that almost every other game where the receiver jumps into the player and gets a flag in his favor

Too many flags these days.

True. They do say it's an offensive driven league in terms of the rules etc, I'm surprised they gave defensive backs a bone with the force out rule. Every team gets their chance to take advantage of it on offense though, so hopefully they even out over the season.

Still can`t believe Bilichek went for it. Manning was as likely to throw an INT as score a TD in that game. Gotta punt it and hope for the D to make a play or two.

Also blame Bozo for wasting timeouts late.

Even though it's irrelevant with the obvious mistake in decision making and it's effect on the game, I think one of the wasted timeouts were player driven. I heard Collinsworth say it was Welker who saw offensive confusion and called it. I'm not sure why though, did not see it clearly.

Haha I turned it off, thought it was over, didnt really care who won, as Big Randy put up 29 pts for me tonite and won in fantasy

As usual the officials bow down and suck the Manning cock. The Colts are the Chelsea of the NFL. That pass interference call on the penultimate TD was the game.

Haha only a Pats fans would try to act like the Patriots dont cheat, what they did was one of the worst things in sports in the last 20 years this side of steroids, they deserve an asterik too

I'm not a Pats fan. I don't follow any NFL team, my only interest is financial. And the 13/2 i've taken on NE today is great value. Especially when the bookie I took it off has New Orleans as favourite.

NE has some bad karma, they are do to lose some close ones for a while, that said I thought they had it in the bag more than once last night.

Whew,

1. Jay Cutler needs to go away, forever.

2. Vince Young is making me smile... He could have bitched and complained and wanted out but he stuck around, and is being paid with leading this once hopeless team back into respectability... There's alot of locker room division rumors that went around becuase Jeff Fisher never played Young (Who is a favorite) and this only adds fuel to those rumors... Poor Kerry Collins.

3. The Saints haven't looked that good in recent weeks, but still win... The makings of a champion.

4. The Bengals are for real.

5. The Broncos and Falcons are falling apart when they should be bolstering their intention for contention... Both face must-wins against opponents that they're up against in the standings.

6. The Cowboys had a chance to take control and didn't... What else is new?

7. The Cardinals excite me, but they're a great mystery.

8. The Ravens might just be the shock team in the last few weeks of the season, don't be shocked if they get a wild-card spot and upset some teams.

and 9. Bill did the right thing.

No power rankings, no love

Whew,

2. Vince Young is making me smile... He could have bitched and complained and wanted out but he stuck around, and is being paid with leading this once hopeless team back into respectability... There's alot of locker room division rumors that went around becuase Jeff Fisher never played Young (Who is a favorite) and this only adds fuel to those rumors... Poor Kerry Collins.

3. The Saints haven't looked that good in recent weeks, but still win... The makings of a champion.

4. The Bengals are for real.

5. The Broncos and Falcons are falling apart when they should be bolstering their intention for contention... Both face must-wins against opponents that they're up against in the standings.

6. The Cowboys had a chance to take control and didn't... What else is new?

7. The Cardinals excite me, but they're a great mystery.

8. The Ravens might just be the shock team in the last few weeks of the season, don't be shocked if they get a wild-card spot and upset some teams.

and 9. Bill did the right thing.

No power rankings, no love

Correction, was being paid a shitload that's why he stuck around

I don’t have much to base this on but does anyone think Cutler has some kind of problem off the field? I know he has diabetes which could lead to him looking pale etc but there have been rumours that he regularly knocks back some of Grandpa’s old cough medicine too. The press conferences after his bad games have been strange to say the least. His behaviour on the sideline after a mistake and mannerisms are off as well, he always seems to be blaming someone other than himself.

I have met him at a club in Denver came across as a bit of a douche, but not that bad; seen him at many more its not like there werent a feckload of other players there as well.

I think he is just a man that acts like a boy

I don’t have much to base this on but does anyone think Cutler has some kind of problem off the field? I know he has diabetes which could lead to him looking pale etc but there have been rumours that he regularly knocks back some of Grandpa’s old cough medicine too. The press conferences after his bad games have been strange to say the least. His behaviour on the sideline after a mistake and mannerisms are off as well, he always seems to be blaming someone other than himself.

That's a stretch mate, he's a child, and wishes he was Phillip Rivers, nothing more.

Ricky Williams was a beast tonight ps.

Always had the talent, finally realized it was worth laying of the weed for a few years to make several million dollars.

Always had the talent, finally realized it was worth laying of the weed for a few years to make several million dollars.

That way he could smoke a ton of weed and often once he retires. And who said he was stupid??

Haha was down in Miami this summer and they have both in great quantity and quality. fecking easily the best coke I have ever had, damn fine herb too.

That's a stretch mate, he's a child, and wishes he was Phillip Rivers, nothing more.

Maybe, but I think there’s something going on with this lad. Stop ruining my detective skills!

For now, let’s drink to the idea of him one day being equal to Rivers:

jay_cutler_drunk_1-copy-400x275.jpg

jay_cutler-400x298.jpg

Polamalu likely out for one month: Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu will not play Sunday at Kansas City and is expected to be sidelined about a month with a strained ligament in his knee, a source close to the situation told ESPN's Adam Schefter. Polamalu injured a knee ligament while tackling Cincinnati's Cedric Benson on Sunday. He missed four games after hurting a different ligament during Pittsburgh's opener. Polamalu's recent injury will not require surgery. He wore a heavy brace as he watched practice this week.

To make things worse the Chiefs just returned the opening kick off for a score.

Special teams is becoming a more serious issue for the Steelers week after week.