Nfl 2009-2010

I would need new pants after that if I was Manning. Mayo with a free run at him. Manning reply - feck this, i'll give up another 5 and dive.

My team for NFLuk, which I havent changed in a while -

Brady, Moss, Welker, Watson - niice.

Get in!!!

I met Edelmen outside the London Eye when they was in town. Had a sling on, and he looked familiar. Checked on my phone, it was him so I went to say hello.

He was really polite actually, he was on the move, but he had time to talk for a minute or 2.

Saying that..he looks different on TV. I probably was talking to a drunk hobo.

Commentators take on Wilfork -

He is one of the largest human beings I have ever seen.

Nice going, he's going to get a complex now.

That is why Brady is great, not the long flashy bombs etc but the pocket awareness. You see him and Manning make subtle moves in the pocket under pressure and avoid people coming from their blindside purely by feel and instinct. It’s what sets them apart and is the reason why the Patriots were able to achieve what they have offensively with mediocre weapons at times.

That was a great catch by Wayne

Of the 20 living HOF QBs only 3.5 choose Brady over Manning, among those mentioned were Elway and Bradshaw. 4 didnt vote; Montana pulled a Switzerland

Steve Young: “How can you choose between Rembrandt and Van Gogh.”

Jim Kelly: “Before this season I would’ve gone with Brady, but he’s coming back from a major injury. Tom in his prime, it gets no better. But Peyton is used to running that quick-paced offense and is the best at running the no huddle.”

John Elway: “I’d have to lean to Brady because he’s been in more tough situations, had to come back in big games. Plus, he has three rings to one for Peyton, and he played really well in the big games. Brady has had more chances, more of a track record in big games.”

George Blanda: “I like Brady, but if I was starting a team I would take Peyton Manning. He's very accurate, and he really seems to love the game, plus he played in the SEC,” laughed the former quarterback and kicker from the University of Kentucky.

Warren Moon said that two years ago he might have said Brady, but now he must factor in the reconstructive knee surgery.

Fair enough.

But Brady is more likely to get the missus to watch the game, so he wins.

Balls. Could have done without them getting the ball back this half.

Nah I am ok.

fecksake, great INT there. Could have done with a score on that drive though.

I want the record to show that I called that a duck before Collinsworth

Moving the ball very well on this drive. Great double catch by Moss.