Nfl 2009-2010

Wow, great drive by Manning. That catch was the exact catch I caught in training a week ago.

Could it be the mother of all come backs now for Colkts?

17 point defecit, its not unheard of. But with Brady on the other team, keeping him quiet and getting him off the pitch without points is never easy.

Come on Pats!

If we win by 10 though, that will do me extremely nicely in my betting stakes. If we win by more I would possibly be happier.
If we win by 1 point id be beaming.

The receiver jumped into the DB then, but the DB was penalised.

What horseshit.

Great ending to the game for neutrals.

Piss annoying if the Colts get anything out of this because of that shitty call.

Bellicheck wants to challenge it... Yeah i think he fecking might.

He has possession in the air over the line. I cant believe where the judge spotted that ball.

This has turned into nonsense calls quoting the bloke of channel 5.

fecks sake. As the commentator said - it was the wrong call but nothing can be done about it.

I am seriously pissed off. I might just have to go to bed.

fecked out of that one.

In a sport where everything is so regulated and officiated..

2 plays both called wrong in massive situations.

Bloody hell.

Not really, I don't believe in jinxes. Surprising strategy/decisions but I will still take Brady in that situation.

Alright mate, lighten up.

You can't really jinx it. I was just joking. It wasn't an easy game, away at Indianapolis. Well played both the teams. For us neutrals, it was enthralling to watch.

And allow me to say, as a resident of New York (although an immigrant), it's always funny to watch New England teams lose.

Cheers and good night.

Alright mate, lighten up.

You can't really jinx it. I was just joking. It wasn't an easy game, away at Indianapolis. Well played both the teams. For us neutrals, it was enthralling to watch.

And allow me to say, as a resident of New York (although an immigrant), it's always funny to watch New England teams lose.

Cheers and good night.

What do you mean? I was not snapping at you or anything. I was confident they would be able to see that one out at that point, but it was not to be. Great game all round though especially for the neutrals, as you say. Congratulations to the Colts and it's time for the Pats to move on to the Jets.

Absolutely insane call at their own 30 to go for it on 4th and 2. Ridiculous waste of timeouts before that.

Did Billicheck have money on the Colts ? I can't think of any other explanation for throwing away that game.

I think the cnut who threw the flag for pass interference had money on them, and the cnut who decided to spot the ball 2 yards short must have had money on them too. Awful play calling by the Patriots though.

What do you mean? I was not snapping at you or anything. I was confident they would be able to see that one out at that point, but it was not to be. Great game all round though especially for the neutrals, as you say. Congratulations to the Colts and it's time for the Pats to move on to the Jets.

And to smash Drew Brees and end their streak.

At least we know we can beat the Colts at their place though. Just have to make sure that no-one runs into you though.

Absolutely insane call at their own 30 to go for it on 4th and 2. Ridiculous waste of timeouts before that.

Did Billicheck have money on the Colts ? I can't think of any other explanation for throwing away that game.

The if this gets into a shootout, there is only one winner comment earlier in this thread. I'm guessing you were saying Manning would come out on top and it was not another attempt at saying Manning was a bottler etc?