Nfl 2009-2010

Green Bay with a rare defensive stand, now will get the ball back with more than enough time to score

I don't watch as much NFL as I'm sure some of you do...but it definitely seems like there are a lot more flags for fouls on the QB this season

It's been that way for the past 5 years, you basically cant touch them

He slammed him into the ground with some extra effort, was a close one but he can have no complaints

THAT WAS SO feckING STUPID WHY KICK THE FG

St Brett talking to the injured Vikings player on their sideline

The Panthers took the ball out of their QB’s hands today and Warner played like, well, Delhomme.

Williams and Stewart both have great vision. They are probably the best backfield pairing in the NFL.

The Panthers took the ball out of their QB’s hands today and Warner played like, well, Delhomme.

Williams and Stewart both have great vision. They are probably the best backfield pairing in the NFL.

Easy to have said that before but now, it seems like other teams are building off this multi-back model now and they're a step behind.

However today they showed great signs of life.

I think my annual contenders/pretenders list will come out Tuesday, I've seen enough to know who is gonna be there and who thinks they're gonna be there

Peton Manning is now the fastest player to get to 4000 completions with only 183 games.

Dan Marino 193
Brett Farve 196
John Elway 227

The Falcons and Saints tonight... being a Falcons fan, all hands on deck, we lose this and we're 3 games behind them, really ending all hopes of claiming the division and turns our focus towards a Wild Card spot because they'll probably only lose 3 or 4 games this season.

The Falcons and Saints tonight... being a Falcons fan, all hands on deck, we lose this and we're 3 games behind them, really ending all hopes of claiming the division and turns our focus towards a Wild Card spot because they'll probably only lose 3 or 4 games this season.

I thought you were a New England fan.

Or am I thinking of baseball?

I think my annual contenders/pretenders list will come out Tuesday, I've seen enough to know who is gonna be there and who thinks they're gonna be there

Week 8

The "Aces" division
1. New Orleans
2. Indianapolis
3. Minnesota

The "We ARE still for real" division
4. Denver

The "We're back" division
5. New England

The "Division battle" division
T6. Dallas
T6. Philadelphia
T6. Cincinnati
T6. Pittsburgh

The "On last years merit only" division
10. San Diego
11. NY Giants

The "We really can't blow it this time, can we?" division
12. Houston

The "We're better than 4-3" division
13. Baltimore
14. Arizona
15. Atlanta

The "I can't quite figure them out" division
16. Green Bay
17. Chicago
18. NY Jets

The "If they go on a run..." division
19. Miami
20. San Francisco

The "You just feel bad for their fans" division
21. Carolina
22. Jacksonville
23. Buffalo
24. Washington
25. Oakland
26. Seattle

The "Garbage picking" division
27. Tennessee
28. Kansas City
29. St.Louis
30. Detroit
31. Cleveland

The "Detroit Lions circa 2008" division
32. Tampa Bay

New Orleans' defense has scored more touchdowns than Cleveland's offense!

I’m not sure about them in the long run though, they still have glaring weaknesses.

In other words, we will see what happens on Monday the 30th of November in the Superdome.

21. Carolina
22. Jacksonville - why should we? they never go to the games!
23. Buffalo
24. Washington - screw deadSkin fans!
25. Oakland - they're a bunch of idiots!
26. Seattle

You are writing off the Giants even though they are just a game behind Dallas and the Eagles ? That division has many more twists left.

Still think McNabb or Romo are likely to bottle it more often.

Not writing them off, but they're on the slide and I think the only reason people are giving them the chance against the surging Cowboys and Eagles is BECAUSE they've been so good the last 2 seasons. They won't win the division, but they are a front-runner for a wildcard spot and they need to stop this slump now.

New Orleans' defense has scored more touchdowns than Cleveland's offense!

I’m not sure about them in the long run though, they still have glaring weaknesses.

In other words, we will see what happens on Monday the 30th of November in the Superdome.

The NO Saints, beyond their unbeaten record, remind me of the old Rams... firepower offence and average D, that steps up in the big moments of games (Miami, Atlanta, in the last 2 weeks)

21. Carolina
22. Jacksonville - why should we? they never go to the games!
23. Buffalo
24. Washington - screw deadSkin fans!
25. Oakland - they're a bunch of idiots!
26. Seattle

:lol: it's true it's true, next week the divisions will be different, it always is

Bob Sanders out for the year, that is going to hurt Indy

Yeah he is a great player, always injured though it seems; at least they are used to playing without him

Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and Ty Law in the same secondary, that’s a lot of experience and Pro Bowls.

And now the Patriots are getting screwed out of a fumble recovery for a touchdown..

What is it with these officials today?

Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and Ty Law in the same secondary, that’s a lot of experience and Pro Bowls.

If they were all in their prime it would be the best ever that said it is still damn good, Denver has a very good defense

And now the Patriots are getting screwed out of a fumble recovery for a touchdown..

What is it with these officials today?

:lol: Oh shut up that was a clear forward pass, I have the Pats D today as mine and would have loved that but come on his arm was moving forward it was close as shit though

What do y'all think are the best uniforms, everyone goes on and on about the old Chargers ones but I have to say the Dolphins white shirts and teal pants are the best