Nfl 2009-2010

Reed really hasnt led the Ravens to anything though, when they had the best defence in the NFL it was because of Ray Ray not Ed Reed.Not to take anything away from Reed who is an excellent player. In the AFC championship game this past year it was Polamalu who came up big as well.

I'd have to say an inconsistent and downright shit offense plus two great teams in the Colts and Patriots have been the major reasons, certainly not the defense nor Reed by any stretch of the imagination. Could you imagine the SBs Brady or Manning would have won with that defense? FFS, Dilfer and Banks drove the bus to the top of the mountain once.

Yeah but it was Ray Lewis who was the heart and soul of that team

Did you enjoy Sunday Keys?

Yeah it was a good day, would have liked the game to be a bit more competitive but at least the Bucs tried unlike the Titans. It did not start too well though, as I ended up watching the United game surrounded by a load of Scousers and Londoners who were all cheering every move Liverpool made. The cheeky bastards were even jeering Sir Alex when he was on the sideline contesting decisions; I was close to introducing my £4.00 overpriced, plastic Hot Dog and my mini doughnuts to some of their faces!

Meriweather soon changed my mood for the better though as did the play of Butler and Chung, come play-off time I think this secondary is going to be as competitive as we have seen in quite a while in New England. There are probably a few bumps in the road with Manning and Brees coming soon, but when they get beat at least they are still right there. Hopefully, they are not instructed to play off coverage like against the Broncos again. The team is getting real quality help by this years draft class with Butler, Chung, Vollmer, Pryor and Edelman making solid impacts. If Tate builds on his cameo and Brace finds his way into the defensive line rotation too it will be great.

The most interesting thing to watch aside from the game was the defensive substitutions during breaks in the game as I was sat behind the Pats sideline. There is constant personnel change and different packages going in to keep the other teams coaches thinking. I noticed the players coming on and off the field had different hand signals as well to get everyone on the same track. Mayo, Meriweather and Wilfork are clearly the players in charge of keeping it all together.

The Giants are playing like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt

The Giants are playing like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt

Its brilliant. My mate, who I picked the Eagles as his team, is watching this as his first game of American Football apart from Superbowls. He loves it.

You guys are much improved there is no doubt about it, you could have a very good team next year, you are also in the shitties division in football, well maybe the AFC west is also up there

Rodgers was fecking shit on that drive. I hope the Vikings lose, actually I hope they both lose.

You guys are much improved there is no doubt about it, you could have a very good team next year, you are also in the shitties division in football, well maybe the AFC west is also up there

It's always a competition between those two divisions. I think next year we have them in the schedule rotation so if one team can make significant improvements, we might see some seriously inflated win-loss records.

Nice response by Ted Ginn after getting criticised and sliding down the depth chart today.

The AFC East is shaping up nicely with the Miami - New England game next.

Just announced on the UK coverage that they are no longer able to screen the NFL Gameday program because of the American Sponsorship of the program not matching up with UK broadcasting laws.

(At least that is what I caught, before the signal cut out, see my "feckING SKY" thread in the general.)

Shame, same reason they can't show Total Access everyday anymore either, one of the main reasons I got Sky Sports in my new house, aside from the football.

It's always a competition between those two divisions. I think next year we have them in the schedule rotation so if one team can make significant improvements, we might see some seriously inflated win-loss records.

Haha yeah the one good team in either division will go like 13-3

Just announced on the UK coverage that they are no longer able to screen the NFL Gameday program because of the American Sponsorship of the program not matching up with UK broadcasting laws.

(At least that is what I caught, before the signal cut out, see my "feckING SKY" thread in the general.)

Shame, same reason they can't show Total Access everyday anymore either, one of the main reasons I got Sky Sports in my new house, aside from the football.

:lol:

Stob, look at gamepass. Its a punt a year, but you get 24/7 NFL network streaming.

What a bunch of idiots to let Harvin get that big return

From a 3rd and 7.. the packers facemask. Knobheads!

Is it too much to ask for Favre to be humiliated??

Well.. Packers have a mission to get something out of this now.

I thought your predicament to be total bullshit, albeit mildly amusing

Fair enough :)

I don't understand why Sky wouldn't be able to do their own shows like Total Access and Gameday.

Maybe not daily for a Total Access type show, but there has been enough people watching the NFL on sky to merit importing the show in the first place, would seem a missed opportunity to not do their own.

Shit this is a good game, nice TD catch by Jennings

31-26

Fair enough :)

I don't understand why Sky wouldn't be able to do their own shows like Total Access and Gameday.

Maybe not daily for a Total Access type show, but there has been enough people watching the NFL on sky to merit importing the show in the first place, would seem a missed opportunity to not do their own.

It certainly cheaper for them just to import it