Nfl 2009-2010

Anyone watching the Eagles game? Why is it low scoring ? Is McNabb bottling another game?

The Eagles would have been far better off if they had kicked him out, retained TO and brought in some freeagent QBs like Brees or Warner.

I think it might just be a matter of the Raiders defense stepping up and making plays. Raucous atmosphere right now in Oakland.

Haven't watched much of the game, but McNabb doesn't look like he's having a terrible game at least from the stats. Most likely too many pass plays called. The RBs have a decent average and they've only rushed 10 times.

Edit: Game announcers just said McNabb hasn't really looked comfortable in this game. Oakland's pass rush just got to him. 6 sacks today. Looks like the pressure from Oakland's line has a lot to do with the struggles.

Hehe, Junior Seau back in the game, and recovers a fumble by the Titans. Doesnt look like Patriots will break the overal scoring record today, get Brady back on for the last 5!

Situationally, I put Brees above both, but you're right.

Maurice Jones-Drew, Deangelo Williams, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Schaub & Joe Flacco also all get props

I know that fantasy points certainly don't tell the whole story but...

Brady, MJD, Rice, Brees, R. Moss, Schaub, D. Williams, T. Jones, Welker, Flacco, Favre, Roethlisberger, Colston, Ward, Cutler, Rodgers

That is the long list of all players who got at least 20 fantasy points in Yahoo standard scoring leagues. The first six got over 30.

A lot of high-powered offense today from some of the league's stars.

But certainly as far as making a statement goes, Drew Brees has to take the crown for dismantling what many could have argued was the best team in the league. Too bad they don't play Minnesota unless they meet in the playoffs.

I have Brees and Moss(who fecking showed up for the first fecking time this year finally)

I have Brees and Moss(who fecking showed up for the first fecking time this year finally)

Nice. I have both Rodgers and Schaub on the same team and somehow I'm pissed that I started Rodgers because Schaub got around 30 points while Rodgers only got 20. Only. My quarterback got me 20 points and I'm pissed. That's how crazy this week was.

That's the good thing about ESPN is you get an offensive player where you can start anyone, even a second QB

Brady was awful yesterday, I plan on throwing eggs on the field this weekend in protest.

Hope it’s not too late to trade him for Mark Sanchez and the New York 85 Bears defense.

You obviously have tons of insight...

I've never claimed to be have any real insight or knowledge of NFL, it's just another sport I enjoy to watch.

I understand he's a rookie QB and of course interceptions are to be expected, but there has to be a line surely, did they not have another option from the bench they could try, as he was clearly having a nightmare.

Who is their backup QB? Why wasn't he used at any point? How many interceptions does one player have to throw before enough is enough?

I've never claimed to be have any real insight or knowledge of NFL, it's just another sport I enjoy to watch.

I understand he's a rookie QB and of course interceptions are to be expected, but there has to be a line surely, did they not have another option from the bench they could try, as he was clearly having a nightmare.

Who is their backup QB? Why wasn't he used at any point? How many interceptions does one player have to throw before enough is enough?

Its a big statement though, dropping your QB even during a game. Sanchez has done enough already to deserve the benefit of the doubt, and i am sure he will learn a huge amount from this week.

Kellen Clemmons and he is shit, there would have no problem pulling him had it been a blowout, but there was no real reason to do it considering they were leading throughout and should have won the game. In the end Sanchez will probably bounce back next week.

Brady was awful yesterday, I plan on throwing eggs on the field this weekend in protest.

Hope it’s not too late to trade him for Mark Sanchez and the New York 85 Bears defense.

Eeeeee just a week left!

Broncos wearing their shit uniforms again, kinda pisses me off because two of their other throwbacks are nice

hunisbnr.jpg
The third and the fifth

It always baffled me why fans boo when the officials huddle together.

"BOOOOO! How dare you take a little extra time to communicate with each other to try to get the decision right! BOOOOOOO!"

Shit you get 40 seconds between plays anyways. An extra 40 isn't going to kill you.