Nfl 2009-2010

Browns and Bills 6-3 ? :lol: what a shite game that would have been.

I watched that. It really was a horrible game. It was quite simply a battle of who could make the most mistakes and horrible fundamental plays. Buffalo won that.

Derek Anderson 2/17 for 23 yards and an INT. :lol:

I watched that. It really was a horrible game. It was quite simply a battle of who could make the most mistakes and horrible fundamental plays. Buffalo won that.

Derek Anderson 2/17 for 23 yards and an INT. :lol:

Made Jamarcus Russell look like a All-Pro

:smirk:

"The single worst sporting event i've ever been to" - My mate

They'd look good on a hot dog

I believe it's either 50 or 75 years of professional football, the old AFL.

Jamal Lewis went 3-4 with 2 doubles and 3 RBI's

I don't think the Giants beat the Saints, with all due respect to any G-men fans here, the Saints look like a team on a mission, very scary (Especially since my Falcons share division rule with them :nervous: )

Could have told you that before the game

Oh he more than deserves it; all the shit he always whined about in SF, Philly, and Dallas; he never realized how good he had it; now it's just a pure situation of shit that he made for himself and has to eat

His own damn fault. He had two perfect setups in Philly and Dallas and screwed both of them up. He deserves to spend the remainder of his career as a has-been on crap teams.

Oh he more than deserves it; all the shit he always whined about in SF, Philly, and Dallas; he never realized how good he had it; now it's just a pure situation of shit that he made for himself and has to eat

Both TO and the teams lost out. He worked like a maniac to get fit in time for the Superbowl in record time and also put in a great performance on the day. It is the highly overrated McNabb who bottled it.

Dallas is unlikely to have a better season without TO.
He made Romo look better than he actually is.

I would have expected an experienced manager like Andy Reid to have handled TO's egos better. A lot of top players also have bigger egos and how they are handled makes the difference between a good coach and a great one.

WRs never seem to realize that they are about billions times easier to replace that a Pro Bowl QB

Bollocks. QBs are far more overrated.

Great game from two young QBs today in the Jets - Dolphins game. Kevin Kolb stepped in and out of the wildcat and was the first rookie QB to throw 300+ yard games in his first 2 starts while McNabb complains about how it affects his rythm.

How experienced were Big Ben or Eli when they won their rings? There are young QBs doing well, old QBs doing well and then there are the Mannings, Brady and Ben. If you build a good team, the QBs life becomes easier. Neither McNabb or Romo are great QBs who are going to win on average teams. Build a top team and leave them out if they can't lead the team with a top WR with a big ego.

Bet on the QB over others only if he has the talent to be a hall of famer. Or else it's better to build a good support cast and the even Kyle Orton can look impressive.

Bollocks. QBs are far more overrated.

Great game from two young QBs today in the Jets - Dolphins game. Kevin Kolb stepped in and out of the wildcat and was the first rookie QB to throw 300+ yard games in his first 2 starts. How experienced were Big Ben or Eli when they won their rings? There are young QBs doing well, old QBs doing well and then there are the Mannings, Brady and Ben. If you build a good team, the QBs life becomes easier. Neither McNabb or Romo are great QBs who are going to win on average teams. Build a top team and leave them out if they can't lead the team with a top WR with a big ego.

:lol:

Your full of shit, hth

There is a difference between being 'more overrated' and 'more important'.

And if you are suggesting that TO a billion times easier to replace than McNabb or Romo, time has proven it isn't the case for the Eagles and it will a similar story for the Cowboys as well.

Ted Ginn Jr is the first person I have seen streak past Darrelle Revis so far this season.

Just saw Andre Johnson's touchdown where about three different defenders bounced of him too.

Both he and Larry Fitzgerald are very gifted physically. Absolute Beasts.

Andre Johnson is a monster, no question about it he'll be in a better market once his contract is up.

Ted Ginn has had a quiet season but that play was a bomb, hopefully it kick-starts his season.

And if you are suggesting that TO a billion times easier to replace than McNabb or Romo, time has proven it isn't the case for the Eagles and it will a similar story for the Cowboys as well.

Star RBs and WRs are a dime a dozen. All-Pro franchise QBs are a commodity to keep. Their shelf lives are far longer as well.

Romo still has quality players around him and TO is on the downside of his career. Yes it is obvious Dallas didn't replace him stats wise, but they did gain something else - cohesion. No more TO crap in the lockerroom and the field. Romo is the unquestioned leader now. No more TO trying to divide the lockerroom. Their problems now are discipline, an OL that can't pass block and a secondary that is exposed too often.

Dallas had a WR with 2 TDs and 250 yards this past weekend....some fecking no name as well

Dallas had a WR with 2 TDs and 250 yards this past weekend....some fecking no name as well

Myles Austin is no "no-name"... In the last 2 years he was stuck behind the inflated values of Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton, TO, etc, to name a few... now with the injury to Williams he got a break, and took full advantage... I expect him to follow that up with another top performance.

the niners bubble finally burst like it does almost everyyear. Hopefully we might still sneak into the play-offs.

the niners bubble finally burst like it does almost everyyear. Hopefully we might still sneak into the play-offs.

I think it was a nice reality check. We'll probably be a team that gets into the playoffs based on winning the division and not necessarily based on overall record. I think the last game was just an anomaly that we have two weeks to sort out.

This year is not going to be like every year from the past 6 years. This team is going to fight.

Myles Austin is no "no-name"... In the last 2 years he was stuck behind the inflated values of Roy Williams, Patrick Crayton, TO, etc, to name a few... now with the injury to Williams he got a break, and took full advantage... I expect him to follow that up with another top performance.

Prediction Myles Austin will never catch 2 TDs in a game again...EVER

Back in July and August, lots of publications and analysts picked Austin as one of the breakout players. Then he got crocked in pre-season and didn't play much. The last game was probably an aberration but I do expect him to play a big role in the offense this season. With his speed he has the potential to turn each reception into a long gain or touchdown. Wouldn't surprise me if leads the league in YPC and/or YAC come December.

One thing is for sure there are a lot of shit teams in the NFL this year.

It also doesn't help that a lot of good coaches like Dungy, Cowher, Shanahan, Holmgren, etc aren't coaching this year. There's a lot of rebuilding teams with young coaches, some who are doing well, some who have no business coaching.

I'd actually say most of the new guys are actually doing well or at least winning (McDaniels, Alex?). It's some of the guys who have been in the league for a while like Jim Zorn, Dick Jauron, Wade Phillips, and Eric Mangini who should be nowhere near a head coaching job.

McDaniels is riding his luck tbf, Zorn is pure shit to be honest.

There is no doubt, Phillips is excellent defensively but he lacks the charisma among many other things to be a head coach, especially for a teams as big as Dallas and Denver. How he landed the Cowboys job is beyond, furthermore how he hasnt been run out of town yet is borderline shocking.

It also doesn't help that a lot of good coaches like Dungy, Cowher, Shanahan, Holmgren, etc aren't coaching this year. There's a lot of rebuilding teams with young coaches, some who are doing well, some who have no business coaching.

I'd actually say most of the new guys are actually doing well or at least winning (McDaniels, Alex?). It's some of the guys who have been in the league for a while like Jim Zorn, Dick Jauron, Wade Phillips, and Eric Mangini who should be nowhere near a head coaching job.

Out of all of them I would say Cowher, Shanahan and Holmgren are the ones who will be in the league within 2 years.

Speaking of Holmgren, for all the UK watchers on Sky Sports he is in the studio with Nick Halling and Kevin Cadle this weekend. Should be good viewing.

Holmgren and Jones are good friends and many feel that's why Holmgren stepped down at Seattle to wait a couple years before taking the Dallas job when Phillips inevitably fails.

I don't know if it's that there's alot of "shit" teams, although there are more than usual, there's more parity.

There's literally a dozen Super Bowl contenders

Yeah there are certainly few stand outs at this point, especially in the AFC

So is Peppers getting traded?

Would fecking love him in Dallas playing instead of that crap Spears. Not so sure Peppers could make that switch to OLB in a 3-4 but I know he could play DE in 3-4 with his size.

That said, Dallas would be much smarter to inquire on a massive DT/NT like Rogers or Henderson. Then move Ratliff to DE. Which should have been accomplished last year or this past off-season.

I dont know, I think at this point Peppers would probably be best in a 4 man front; had he just been coming out he could have been an unreal OLB in a 3-4 scheme though