Nfl 2009-2010

Yeah Wade Phillips Mark II, maybe he Wade would make a decent pair of cohead coaches

Yeah Wade Phillips Mark II, maybe he Wade would make a decent pair of cohead coaches

Or a Super Bowl winning pair of coordinators on a team coached by a real head coach.

I keep hoping the Chargers would fire Norv so the 49ers can hire him back as the offensive coordinator. Out of the 7 we've had in the past 7 years, he's the only one that's been good. How McCarthy managed to land the Packers' job is beyond me, but I suppose it wasn't a horrible hire. He just didn't seem to do anything with the 49ers to deserve it.

Giants really taking a hammering early on here.

C.C Brown is getting isolated in their secondary, NO's tall fast recievers will have him for brekkie.

I scoring a ton of fantasy points today with Brees, surprised the Giants are getting beat this bad

Brees hasn't done much since the first couple weeks then lights up arguably the best team in the NFC.

And the Vikings have just squandered a thirteen point loud.

Every opponent Washington has faced to this point had not won a game prior to playing Washington. Today the Chiefs get their first win. Hahahahahah.

Deadskins. I love it. feck Washington.

I hate Favre. What a dissapointing start for the Patriots, red zone flop, and a missed FG.

Vikings get lucky again. Favre will get all the credit.

In other news, JeMarcus Russell completed a pass!!! And it went 86 yards (albeit about 75 of them on the ground) for a score. Terrible tackling by the Eagles. Or should I say attempted tackling.

If it wasnt the Patriots playing them, I would feel sorry for them.

But I want my Pats to get into their groove before I see them next week at Wembley! Lets just hope it snows!

If it wasnt the Patriots playing them, I would feel sorry for them.

But I want my Pats to get into their groove before I see them next week at Wembley! Lets just hope it snows!

Let's hope nobody sees the Bucs' performance next week against the Pats as a reflection of the Glazers.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Brady plays the entire second half.

What's the record for the most passing TDs in a game?

EDIT

Found it

Most Passing Touchdowns, Game, 7, Joe Kapp, September 28, 1969; Y.A. Tittle, October 28, 1962; George Blanda, November 19, 1961; Adrian Burk, October 17, 1954; Sid Luckman, November 14, 1943.

Brady just got his 6th, he might be going off. Glad as he will be fit and in good form for next week, but want him to keep churning these TDs out and get even more confidence back.