Nfl 2009-2010

Denver should call a fecking timeout what the feck are they doing

I'm not a huge NFL fan, but I know you guys love your stats in sport

How important is the toss, what percentage of times do the team who win the toss win the match??

Think it's about 50% for overtime.

Who's #75 for the Patriots? He's a lard ass. I haven't seen a belly that big on a NFL player since the Gilbert Brown days. His arms were massive too but not muscular looking. HUGE DUDE.

High, very high.

Some dodgy ref decisions for me.

Brady looked absolutely awful in those last 2 Q's.

Broncos marching. Patriots defense looks tired.

Come on lads.

Yup, Broncos nearly in FG range.

Brady really shocked me that 2nd half. Absolute pile of wank.

Nope. 20-17.

Patriots threw that game away.

Brady looked fantastic, then shite. Not impressed.

Well done Broncos.

I think over celebration and taunting penalties in the NFL are pretty pathetic in all honesty.

Well, at the minute anyway.

Nah I'm just being petty. Any other time I think sportsmanship is important, but I am just pissed off a taunting call gave them the game to get back into.

Why is celebrating unsporting?

I just don't see the problem with it myself, just reading around, I see something needed to be done after some of the celebrations, signing balls, mobile phones etc.

But I think they should allow more

I think over celebration and taunting penalties in the NFL are pretty pathetic in all honesty.

Well, at the minute anyway.

Absolutely pathetic. Wave your arm a couple of times after making a great play and it's taunting if it's near an opposition player.

WTF is wrong with some taunting anyway - hurts the egos of millionaire athletes does it ?

Great game by Denver and Orton have to admit. Most of their W could have been a L but for the last play - it's squeaky bum time every game for them. How long can they continue to win by photo finishes would be interesting to see.

Great game by Denver and Orton have to admit. Most of their W could have been a L but for the last play - it's squeaky bum time every game for them. How long can they continue to win by photo finishes would be interesting to see.

They have a great defense which has helped them greatly, on offense they are def improving and Marshall and Orton seem to be getting in gear.

Prater wins it and earns me three more fantasy points!

Still think both teams should get the ball at least once in overtime.

A rule I have for playing Madden in my apartment is that you're not allowed to kick field goals in overtime. If you want to prove you're the winner you have to take the ball all the way down the field and shove it into your opponent's end zone or get a safety.

Of course rules like that in the Browns v Bills game today would have definitely resulted in a tie.

Their definition of over-celebrating is ridiculous in my opinion

The NFL has become extremely petty with that sort of thing. It seems every year they try harder and harder to take the fun out of celebrations. Not being able to do a group celebration is ridiculous.

Some of the taunting penalties called in recent weeks have been horrendous.

A rule I have for playing Madden in my apartment is that you're not allowed to kick field goals in overtime. If you want to prove you're the winner you have to take the ball all the way down the field and shove it into your opponent's end zone or get a safety.

Of course rules like that in the Browns v Bills game today would have definitely resulted in a tie.

The NFL has become extremely petty with that sort of thing. It seems every year they try harder and harder to take the fun out of celebrations. Not being able to do a group celebration is ridiculous.

Some of the taunting penalties called in recent weeks have been horrendous.
The NFL is the No Fun League these days

Yeah they are probably the worst of the undefeated teams

The Broncos have Brady's number

The pupil defeats the master. Denver seems to be one of Brady’s bogey teams that’s for sure, that was one of his better performances against them. Congratulations, that was a sweet win for the Bronco’s. McDaniels and Orton seem to have good chemistry in terms of him executing the plays he calls and identifying different situational plays. Orton has surprised me, especially in how comfortable he looks in the spread with four and five receiver sets, how many more wins will it take for them to win you over?

As for the Patriots and the performance of their signal caller in particular, no need for panic. They are competitive, improving and as long as the cleft chin and grey, cut-off hoodie wearing ones are still standing, they will probably be right in the thick of it towards the end of the season. The team has no divine right to be throwing the ball all over the place and demolishing teams, they will have to work for it in close games. Just like the kind of games they were winning while lifting Lombardi’s, rather than piling up flashy and ultimately irrelevant individual and team statistics/records. I’m looking for a Miami win tonight.

Who's #75 for the Patriots? He's a lard ass. I haven't seen a belly that big on a NFL player since the Gilbert Brown days. His arms were massive too but not muscular looking. HUGE DUDE.

That would be one of the better nose tackles in the NFL, Vince Wilfork.

He has been ‘re-distributing his weight’ for the last four off-seasons. With very little effect.

Dammit, Searl. Your team is good.

And it's only the first quarter.

:smirk:

Browns and Bills 6-3 ? :lol: what a shite game that would have been.

"The single worst sporting event i've ever been to" - My mate

These Broncos uniforms are hideous.

They'd look good on a hot dog

So what's with all these throwback uniforms recently?

Seems like teams are wearing them every fecking week.

I believe it's either 50 or 75 years of professional football, the old AFL.

So who got the RBIs in the Bills/Browns game?

Jamal Lewis went 3-4 with 2 doubles and 3 RBI's

As remarkable as that is, they are probably the least good of all the undefeated teams. Saints are undefeated as well but they face the Giants next and one has to lose.

I don't think the Giants beat the Saints, with all due respect to any G-men fans here, the Saints look like a team on a mission, very scary (Especially since my Falcons share division rule with them :nervous: )