Nfl 2009-2010

Not a bad start. Brady got his first little hit, team showing its normal style by going for it on 4th and 1. Great return from opening kick off by Maroney.

Well, that 1st Q was a dissapointment. Far too many dropped passes and too much pressure allowed by the OL. Trent looking good for the Bills though, but the Bills can't surely keep up this tempo on both sides of the ball for long can they?

Official word from the Patriots' sideline: Jerod Mayo has a knee injury, his return is questionable. He walked off the field under his own power, seemed to be able to stretch out his right leg and walked to the locker room with a slight limp. Please come out for the second half, for the love of god. He is the defense’s most irreplaceable player.

Monday night football taken off of British screens, Monday's ruined forever for me now.

In the past, Monday night football did not appear on Channel Five until a little while into the season anyway. I think it was usually after the World Series finished. They don’t have a contract for it at this point but only picked up the rights for Sunday night football a few weeks before the season. Let’s hope the same thing happens moving forward.

Pats down 14-7

They need to get out of those old uniforms, they were a laughing stock in them

14-10 at the half, but the Bills start with the ball.

I still like the Pats to win though, Bills are going to be picked apart when they are tired by Brady in the 4th Q.

I hope.

Patriots are playing absolute wank. Running out of momentum in every area of the field.

Patriots been fecked over a couple of times when it comes to going after Trent. Wilfork done over for.. nothing. And Thomas done over for.. well not alot either. Getting the QB down is to rough.

That was a huge play by Meriweather and Woods to rip the ball out of the hands of McKelvin.

What a comeback and great situational football. Tom Brady is back and as clutch as ever.

That was a huge play by Meriweather and Woods to rip the ball out of the hands of McKelvin.

What a comeback and great situational football. Tom Brady is back and as clutch as ever.

I love this.

Brady was back to his best in that last 5 minutes.

Meriweather has impressed me today, not just for that 1 HUGE play.

Well played Pats, I am shaking!

Wow, I left early in the 3rd for Home Depot and I come back and the Pats had one. Great uniforms btw.

Also, Eagles agreed to terms with Jeff Garcia earlier today.

one thing is for sure he wont be playing for the Eagles next year

And was that 2 sacks for Seymour? Good stuff

I’m glad for Seymour; he is still a force and will be for a few years yet. I did not see the game, how did the Raiders use him, was he just allowed to shoot gaps and go after the passer? Was he on the field for the majority of the game? I doubt he will have as much run responsibility etc in the black hole as he did while two gaping for the Pats. Al Davis will want to see an ever increasing number in the sack column to justify his investment.

Im only going on highlights from NFL.com so not really sure how Seymour was used.

Anyone seen the TD that was overturned, even though Murphy had both feet down?

Good to see Miller putting up 96 yards off 6 receptions, should be a big year for him.

I have no idea what McKelvin was thinking when bringing a ball out from two-three yards deep in the end zone AND his team leading by five. He deserved to fumble.

What is with Buffalo, MNF and choking late leads?

I have no idea what McKelvin was thinking when bringing a ball out from two-three yards deep in the end zone AND his team leading by five. He deserved to fumble.

I agree, Buffalo would have won had McLevin taken a knee.

Both games were surprisingly close, which was great. I expected blowouts.

I heard that maybe he was trying to get the clock under 2 minutes so there would be one less possible stoppage. If that is true, I have no clue I just heard someone on the radio bring that up.

What? He's playing against one of the worst teams in the game and has the best running back in the League to hand off to yet he still managed to throw a pick.

:confused: You must have been watching a different game (or more likely, didn't watch it and have been misinformed). Favre didn't come close to throwing an interception.

I heard that maybe he was trying to get the clock under 2 minutes so there would be one less possible stoppage. If that is true, I have no clue I just heard someone on the radio bring that up.

Yes, that’s a possible explanation for him bringing it out that I was thinking of at the time. However, it does not explain why he was still stood up fighting for an unnecessary extra yard when he had already reached the 28 yard line. Anything past the 20 is a bonus in that situation, when all they needed was one first down to ice the game. He should have put his knee down as soon as he felt contact. Apparently, a Bills fan painted the score and an obscenity in white on McKelvin’s lawn in suburban Buffalo. I personally love the guy.

:confused: You must have been watching a different game (or more likely, didn't watch it and have been misinformed). Favre didn't come close to throwing an interception.

Can't quite recall but someone on a sports talk radio show mentioned he only threw a handful or less passes that went beyond ten yards downfield. But it was Cleveland and when AP and company are running wild, Favre will only have to manage to not lose a game.

It'll be even more entertaining for you next week. Falcons play the Panthers and Delhomme is still the starter.

I'm already looking forward to the Pats in week 3 :lol:

No, never under-estimate an opponent in the NFC South... they could be 0-14 and id never be over-confident.

anyone hear the rumblings about the rams moving to London? a group of rich Londoners are looking into moving the rams from St. Louis when their contract runs out in 2013. :wenger: