Nfl 2009-2010

Former Raven O. Brown accused of breaking into ex-wife's house
Retired player faces burglary, destruction of property charges

Former Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Orlando "Zeus" Brown was released on his own recognizance after he was arrested Friday on charges of breaking into his ex-wife's Cockeysville home in August.

Brown's attorney had requested that Baltimore County District Court quash the warrant issued Aug. 28 for the former player's arrest on charges of third-degree burglary and malicious destruction of property valued at less than $500.

According to court documents, Mira Brown accused her former husband of entering her home while she was away on vacation. The two have been divorced since 2004.

While she was on vacation July 21 through Aug. 28, someone broke the front storm door, entered her home, tore down the basement curtains, defecated in a basement toilet and ransacked her closet, according to court documents.

She also received two text messages from Orlando Brown's phone before she returned, one of which stated that he had toured her house, the records say.

The house is for sale and in foreclosure, according to the motion to quash the warrant. A real estate agent visited the home the day before Mira Brown returned and noted some of the damage. Orlando Brown had also recently filed for immediate custody of their three children.

Orlando Brown's attorney could not be reached for comment.

The former player, who owns a Fatburger franchise in Elkridge, ended his football career in 2006.

I think it is funny that he left a log for her to come back to

It's so close I can almost smell and taste it. The return of football that is, not Orlando Brown's faeces. Pittsburgh-Tennessee is a good game to start with. Hopefully, Tim McGraw and the Black Eyed Peas get on with it quickly and don't try my patience! The kickoff concert etc is so unnecessary, snap the feckin ball and let Troy Polamalu hit somebody in the mouth.

And we're off.

On an unrelated note.

Omar Epps (Dr. Eric Foreman - House)
mike-tomlin.jpg

Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach Mike Tomlin
72396_170659_6.jpg

Shit game so far, it looks like the Steelers are waking up though.

The man who scored the last touchdown last year, scores the first one this year.

Pittsburgh down 10-7 early in the the 4th. Big Ben Time

Strange game... Bironas and the Titans punter should be ashamed... the Titans D looked great

Pittsburgh are a bit lucky.

So true, wonder if Fitzgerald breaks his leg or does his ACL this weekend.

the Packers' bandwagon is getting crowded with many pundits/experts/know-it-alls climbing aboard. they had a great preseason with their first-teamers kicking the other first-teamers around. the defense is revamped and now has the defensive genius dom capers running it.

icon_cow.gif

In case anyone has DirecTV and hasn't heard, they are airing all games this weekend for free on their Sunday Ticket channels. It's a promo to get more people to buy it.

Also, Roger Goodell said something along the lines that they won't blackout as many games this season because the economy is keeping people from buying tickets.

Go Bucs! Although they probably don't stand a chance against Dallas.

Looks like Cassel wont play against the Ravens. Dead cert win for baltimore in that case.

Go Bucs! Although they probably don't stand a chance against Dallas.

Dallas is playing like shit today so TB might take this. The offense is not in-sync and the defense has too many exploitable holes (FFS, Leftwich is torching them). Only the Boys special teams are showing up so far. Flozell Adams just killed a solid drive for Dallas with a stupid personal foul. Earlier, Romo made a bad throw to Bennett that should have been a touchdown if he'd have thrown it up in the air instead of behind his 6'7" tight end. Another year of big mistakes loom.

Philly are looking strong, the NFC East will a tough division yet again

Broncos score!!!! 3-0 I expect a lot of borefests from them this year.

Dallas is playing like shit today so TB might take this. The offense is not in-sync and the defense has too many exploitable holes (FFS, Leftwich is torching them). Only the Boys special teams are showing up so far. Flozell Adams just killed a solid drive for Dallas with a stupid personal foul. Earlier, Romo made a bad throw to Bennett that should have been a touchdown if he'd have thrown it up in the air instead of behind his 6'7" tight end. Another year of big mistakes loom.

Jesus fecking christ our kicker sucks balls. Did he go to FSU?!?! We should be spanking Dallas right now. Like you said, their defense is not synched, their secondary is getting owned by our big receivers, and Romo misses Jessica Simpson and her pink jersey. We should have scored before the half time. Great game so far for our offense though. Having Cadillac back is a big plus for us.

I have been following the Jets-Texans game and they look good, unfortunately. Mark Sanchez is playing well for his first game and seems to have good command of the offense; his feet in particular are impressive. Darrelle Revis is looking more like Ty Law in every game he plays to me; there are quite a lot of similarities. He is big, fast, physical and a good tackler for the position. They have not been one-on-one, in press coverage for the whole game but it’s worth noting Andre Johnson has one catch for seven yards at this point. I’m not too fond of the Jets but he is one of the leagues better corners.

I have been following the Jets-Texans game and they look good, unfortunately. Mark Sanchez is playing well for his first game and seems to have good command of the offense; his feet in particular are impressive. Darrelle Revis is looking more like Ty Law in every game he plays to me; there are quite a lot of similarities. He is big, fast, physical and a good tackler for the position. They have not been one-on-one, in press coverage for the whole game but it’s worth noting Andre Johnson has one catch for seven yards at this point. I’m not too fond of the Jets but he is one of the leagues better corners.

I can't wait for Andre Johnson to leave Houston. He's too good of a receiver to be rotting away down there. It'd be different if they could build the team, but it doesn't seem like they can.

Jake Delhomme is still in playoff form I see. He threw four interceptions and lost a fumble before he was pulled out.

The Bucs should be tied right now ... feck wide open TD for Cowboys. :mad:

Good to see Favre doing well though. I'm a Favre fan, so I couldn't care less what the Packers think of him.

Stokely caught a deflected pass and then ran 60 yards to score a touchdown

12-7 Broncos win

Good to see Favre doing well though. I'm a Favre fan, so I couldn't care less what the Packers think of him.

What? He's playing against one of the worst teams in the game and has the best running back in the League to hand off to yet he still managed to throw a pick.

You make it sound like that is surprising, Favre always throws a lot of picks

fecking A 6 TDs for Brees he is a much more likely MVP candidate than Rodgers

Mike Bell has usurped the running back job from Reggie Bush it appears.

I was expecting a loss, and wasnt surprised when they went down 7-6 with 38 seconds to go, that might be in for play of the year though. Great play by Stokely to waste time at the end as well.

What? He's playing against one of the worst teams in the game and has the best running back in the League to hand off to yet he still managed to throw a pick.

I did not actually watch the game, just caught the highlights etc but I don't think Lord Favre threw an interception, unless I'm missing something. He completed 14-of-21 passes for 110 yards and one touchdown pass. The 110 yards are the fewest Favre has thrown for in Week 1 in his career. It does not seem that he tried to force it down the field either, he threw only four passes of six yards or more. Adrian Peterson is breathtaking and the team is only going to go as far as he can take them anyway. His combination of speed, power, vision and cutting ability is out of this world and was all on show during the 64 yard TD run.

Cardinals are down 16 20 at the 2 minute warning, and just lost possesion. Warner has been awful, missing open receivers time after time. Officiating had been a bit dodgy too, been a few fumbles not called, if I understand the rules correctly anyway. An enjoyable game to watch though, the run game has been non existent!

Cardinals will get the ball back with 40 seconds to go, exciting end, although I doubt Warner will be able to do anything, he's been hurried more times than a whore who charges per minute.