Nfl 2009-2010

Chitown at Green Bay should be a good game, too bad I ll be watching True Blood, Hung, and Entourage during it

Cutler with an INT, poor decision making is his one problem that he needs to fix and then he will be an elite QB

That is the third time Jay Cutler has thrown it straight down the throat of Tramon Williams.

Even Jason David would have got himself a pick with all those opportunities. Terrible.

Green Bay need to do something here, Cutler is like a different quarterback out there. All the momentum with Chicago and only a point behind.

McNaab breaks rib - will Vick start week 3 ?

Has too. They say McNabb might play next week, but I depends on the break. I think they'll see how the backup does before they play McNabb. If they can make it to week 3 then McNabb can rest.

Vick will usurp McNabb, didnt think it would happen this quick, watch Vick when Comeback Player of the Year now

Has too. They say McNabb might play next week, but I depends on the break. I think they'll see how the backup does before they play McNabb. If they can make it to week 3 then McNabb can rest.

It's his lower rib which is likely to be more painful every time he moves or throws than an upper one. There is little chance he plays next weekend.

Believe any sort of broken rib is painful as feck, especially to take deep breaths, broke one when I used to swim, had to take 4-5 weeks off, mainly because it just hurt to bad to get winded.

Have no problem with Cutler playing shit, that said anyone and there are a few one here who think that Rodgers is better than Brees better pass the bong because that must be some good shit.

Cardinals are down 16 20 at the 2 minute warning, and just lost possesion. Warner has been awful, missing open receivers time after time. Officiating had been a bit dodgy too, been a few fumbles not called, if I understand the rules correctly anyway. An enjoyable game to watch though, the run game has been non existent!

Cardinals will get the ball back with 40 seconds to go, exciting end, although I doubt Warner will be able to do anything, he's been hurried more times than a whore who charges per minute.

That was awesome (at least for me because I didn't tune in until the start of "the drive" in the 4th quarter). Going on the road to the defending NFC champs (and division "rivals") and grabbing a win is a tremendous accomplishment regardless of how ugly the win is so I'm happy.

Also the most pressing concern for the 49ers this (and every other) year is the lack of a pass rush and the pass rush absolutely came through today when it mattered most (thank you Justin Smith).

Now if we could call a run play that wasn't straight down the middle, that would be very nice.

Jake Delhomme is still in playoff form I see. He threw four interceptions and lost a fumble before he was pulled out.

Honestly, I have to question Panther's management. Delhomme has never been nothing great, just a bus driver (Parcells speak). After the playoff debacle last January, I expected Carolina to pull the plug on Delhomme. The management deserves every mistake he makes this season. He's garbage. He's going to lose the team soon if not already.

fecking A 6 TDs for Brees he is a much more likely MVP candidate than Rodgers

Mike Bell has usurped the running back job from Reggie Bush it appears.

He very could be but he also plays in a far more pass happy offense with better weapons at his disposal, similar to Warner's days in St Louis (anyone with a brain knew Faulk was the real MVP). It could come down to which team wins their division, if at all, on who gets the MVP votes, although Peterson is probably the real MVP of the league.

Cutler with an INT, poor decision making is his one problem that he needs to fix and then he will be an elite QB

He needs a bonafide #1 in there or he's going to force throws to that average group of receivers. Guys were running bad routes too though he made some stupid decisions. They should call Marvin Harrison today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant Karma

Kolb will start unless he pulls a Laufenberg next week. McNabb will not lose his job to Vick. For one, McNabb is a far better QB all-around. Two, Reid isn't going to pull the plug on his leader because of an injury.

Have no problem with Cutler playing shit, that said anyone and there are a few one here who think that Rodgers is better than Brees better pass the bong because that must be some good shit.

What. The. Hell. Where in this thread did anyone say Rodgers was better than Brees? Because people say he'll be a potential MVP candidate you read that to say a player is better than another? Dude, grow up and learn to decipher words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant Karma

Kolb will start unless he pulls a Laufenberg next week. McNabb will not lose his job to Vick. For one, McNabb is a far better QB all-around. Two, Reid isn't going to pull the plug on his leader because of an injury.

Didn't say he'd pull the plug on McNabb, I was saying that if he's not healed by week 3 I think Reid will play Vick until McNabb is game ready.

Pack pulled one from the fire last night. poor on offense and great on defense. should have won by much more. very poorly officiated game. laughing at urlacher.

What. The. Hell. Where in this thread did anyone say Rodgers was better than Brees? Because people say he'll be a potential MVP candidate you read that to say a player is better than another? Dude, grow up and learn to decipher words.

Calm down Serena

Well that is a huge loss for the Bears, although I do find it amusing because they thought they were going places this year.

Calm down Serena

Well that is a huge loss for the Bears, although I do find it amusing because they thought they were going places this year.

:lol:

don't know why they thought though. no wrs, qb with a fragile ego, questionable secondary. rodgers may end up being an mvp candidate but won't win it until mr brees comes back down to earth and/or mr peterson gets worn down.

Hour and a half till patriots kick off.

Hope my gamepass actually works tonight, instead of for the last quarter only. WHen it was working mind, it was absolutely class.

Shit can't believe they are kicking off so early, well I guess they are playing a doubleheader.

Honestly, I have to question Panther's management. Delhomme has never been nothing great, just a bus driver (Parcells speak). After the playoff debacle last January, I expected Carolina to pull the plug on Delhomme. The management deserves every mistake he makes this season. He's garbage. He's going to lose the team soon if not already.

Absolutely not. Absolutely feckin not. In no way should the Panther's even consider benching Jake Delhomme this season

because the 49ers get their first round pick this year.