Next Real Madrid manager | Glaston has a shocker

Screen-Shot-2016-07-11-at-13.46.53.png
Joking aside, I think he’d make a great manager one day

It’s going to be a very interesting rebuild job at Madrid. How do you replace all those aging stars at a time when each replacement player is going to cost close to 100m. Hope Wenger gets it.

Not sure I can see him remain in football, but I guess people have said similar about ZZ too.
If he indeed plays he media like a toy all these years with the ‘only god knows’ madness, he’s already got half the job nailed.

If Poch wants to leave that new contact will mean feck all.

I mean what the feck are you meant to do if your coach doesn't want to coach your players anymore? Theres no coming back from that position. It's not as if they'll bench him for half the season, and get a temp manager while Poch gets over it.

If Poch wants to leave that new contact will mean feck all.

I mean what the feck are you meant to do if your coach doesn't want to coach your players anymore? Theres no coming back from that position. It's not as if they'll bench him for half the season, and get a temp manager while Poch gets over it.
They could get Wenger for that role. :angel:

If he indeed plays he media like a toy all these years with the ‘only god knows’ madness, he’s already got half the job nailed.

He’ll walk into a presser, do some freestyle and then walk off. Jobs a good un.

I really hope they don't go for Pochettino. I think he is far from ready(might never be ready).
What has shown for such a long time that being manager of Madrid is far more than just being a good tactician. If you don't know how to handle the players and other facets that come along with RM(board f.e). You're out in a couple of months. See Benitez.

I don't think Pochettino has the personallity to handle this task. I see him failling big time. Not having won a throphy won't help either. I don't see him handeling the pressure and failling at the big stage for now. RM these past 3 CLs however tough i got; they found a way to win the game. What I've seen so far from Pochettino that f.e vs Juventus. Crushing the tie/being up 2-0 and finding a way to lose the game.

See what a cnuts Alli and co became since him joining. When he lets that happen in the RM dressingroom a fallout is immenent and the board will sack him first chance they get when not getting results.

He’ll walk into a presser, do some freestyle and then walk off. Jobs a good un.

Ronnie on weekly basis, just to show off his bod.

Just heard this rumor (don’t kill the messenger)

Perez thinks he can tempt Sir Alex with one final go at the CL.

Really? I don't think it will suit him at all.
He plays the media as well as any of the top managers.

He already has the Sir Alex watch tapping down.

All that remains is some tactics, and having played under some of the best managers ever, I’m sure he’s picked up a thing or 3

What difference does that make?

It makes a huge moral difference, quite apart from indicating a commitment to Spurs. Anyone of integrity - and I believe Poch has that in abundance - does not sign a new contract and then ask to leave just a few days later.

In any case, after 3 successive CL wins it will likely be downhill for whoever is the next RM manager. In other words, the time to take the RM job is when they've hit a low point, relatively speaking. Poch would not want to take the job and then be sacked after 1 season.

Well, I suspect Spurs wont let him leave now. Rather a high chance he would jump through a window to leave Spurs for Real Madrid

This has nothing to do with it ... because no club will want to keep a manager who wants out, because of the morale effect this would have on the entire team.

There’s a GREAT chance of him wanting out. However the good thing for you is you can hold onto him or get a big fee.

Well, I'm up for a bet if you are.

I’m not convinced Real want a manager who’s won nothing.

That has nothing to do with whether Poch wants out if Perez calls

You are turning the whole argument on its head, all the reports are saying Perez wants him, none are saying Poch wants to go.

It makes a huge moral difference, quite apart from indicating a commitment to Spurs. Anyone of integrity - and I believe Poch has that in abundance - does not sign a new contract and then ask to leave just a few days later.

In any case, after 3 successive CL wins it will likely be downhill for whoever is the next RM manager. In other words, the time to take the RM job is when they've hit a low point, relatively speaking. Poch would not want to take the job and then be sacked after 1 season.

He wouldn't be the first player or manager for that matter to leave a club shortly after signing a new contract with them. It's Real Madrid mate. The end game. Could you blame him for leaving to join them given the circumstances?

Obviously, taking over a club that just won an unprecedented 3 CL's in succession is somewhat of an uphill task, calling it a poisoned chalice is a bit of a stretch though. The new manager will undoubtedly get backed in the transfer market to rebuild the squad. Do you really think Poch will fail so badly as to get sacked within a year of taking over?

You are turning the whole argument on its head, all the reports are saying Perez wants him, none are saying Poch wants to go.
The media adding 1 (Zidane leaving) and 1 (Poch worked in Spain) and getting 3?

Don't expect a quick hire. Florentino Perez loveees a big drawn out signing saga and milking the PR value out of it. Look to Madrid finalizing the hire till after the World Cup.

Someone with a 10 digit net worth

My taste for gossip need more than that! :drool:

Like someone said though, even a fully fit Ferguson wouldn’t go for that. Now, add that he had brain surgery just a few weeks ago!

Don't expect a quick hire. Florentino Perez loveees a big drawn out signing saga and milking the PR value out of it. Look to Madrid finalizing the hire till after the World Cup.

At the cost of a proper pre-season?

My taste for gossip need more than that! :drool:

Like someone said though, even a fully fit Ferguson wouldn’t go for that. Now, add that he had brain surgery just e few weeks ago!
It’s probably just a ridiculous rumor my friend made up, and as far as I can tell, he doesn’t have any footballing source even though billionaires somehow all know each other. :confused:

At the cost of a proper pre-season?
He probably doesn’t care.

I could manage that Real squad past the CL group stage and all he cares right now is probably the 4-peat

The decision came at the worst moment possible for them. There are no good managers available at the moment, even Poch has already renewed his contract with Spurs. I can't think of any top manager available that will suit them.

It’s probably just a ridiculous rumor my friend made up, and as far as I can tell, he doesn’t have any footballing source even though billionaires somehow all know each other. :confused:

You have a billionaire friend? :drool:
He probably doesn’t care.

I could manage that Real squad past the CL group stage and all he cares right now is probably the 4-peat

This is probably true :lol:

He wouldn't be the first player or manager for that matter to leave a club shortly after signing a new contract with them. It's Real Madrid mate. The end game. Could you blame him for leaving to join them given the circumstances?

Obviously, taking over a club that just won an unprecedented 3 CL's in succession is somewhat of an uphill task, calling it a poisoned chalice is a bit of a stretch though. The new manager will undoubtedly get backed in the transfer market to rebuild the squad. Do you really think Poch will fail so badly as to get sacked within a year of taking over?

Well, you can spin it anyway you like. But as I said earlier, I'm up for a bet with someone if they care to accept.

The decision came at the worst moment possible for them. There are no good managers available at the moment, even Poch has already renewed his contract with Spurs. I can't think of any top manager available that will suit them.

None of us read the contract but at times contracts have clauses so signing a new one doesn't guarantee some of the clauses can be met and the coach gets free to sign a new one in a different club.

Just heard this rumor (don’t kill the messenger)

Perez thinks he can tempt Sir Alex with one final go at the CL.
Holy shit, this made me question my allegiance for a moment. I'd actually watch every Madrid game if that happened.

Think I might support SAF more than I support United...